Let's Try A Game!

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G.O is the most popular guy - the dream prince of every girl in our university: handsome, rich, intelligent, funny, nice personality while I – Victoria Song – just an average-class girl comes from China, never ever dream that I would be friend with him because he is like a star that I cannot ever reach. However, life is unpredictable, just like my situation, many girls would die to be friend with him while I never think of it, it happened to me.  G.O and I became friends through our friends’ introduction.  We neither even have any same classes nor meet each other by any chance at school but every time I was going out with my friends, G.O was there too. Actually G.O was one of their friends so I got know him too but we were not close and not talk to each other much. He is always the one who talks to me first.

Thursday, 6th November 2008, 08:25:58
 
After celebrating G.O’s b-day party, we decided to go to the park nearby to get some fresh air but they didn’t stay long. After about 30 minutes at the park, our friends left one by one saying that they had other plans with their boyfriend/girlfriend so G.O and I were the only two left. We were sitting on the bench and the awkward silence was covering us. Like usual, G.O was the one starts the conservation.

- I guess in this world we are the only two who are free to sit here ...
- I suppose so ... All of our friends have their lover, only two of us haven’t found our other halves...
- Yes, I did not know what to do
- I know, we'll try a game ...
- What game?
- I will be your girlfriend in 100 days, and you are my boyfriend in 100 days.
- Ok then, I also have nothing to do in the coming days.

I didn’t know why I suggested such a game like this. People might think that I’m interested in him or I want to get money from him or else but the truth was that I’m not. I didn’t ever think about that game, I just accidentally said it without considering once. Aish, I shouldn’t have said it. It would be awkward if he refused to play the game and he must have thought that I’m weird or something. But I’m surprised when he agreed to play along. What is he thinking? Whatever, it’s just a game since both of us were bored so who cares.

 
1st day [Friday, November 7th]: We watched film together and then went back home. We were still not close so it’s really awkward.

 
2nd day [Saturday, November 8th]: We went to a new coffee house since G.O said their coffee is really good. We sat there in hours talking about ourselves: habit, hobby, family, study, etc. I found out that he is an interesting guy and has some similar thing like me. I think that we got closer a bit through our talk; we’re not awkward like before anymore.

3rd day [Sunday, November 9th]: G.O took me to the Lotte World. We played many games here and this was the first time I laughed so hard since I came to Korea. The only thing I hate the most was G.O’s teasing me. He insisted me to go to the Ghost house with him and then when I cried because of scare, he laughed nonstop and teased that I was like a crying baby.

4th day [Monday, November 10th]: G.O invited me to have dinner and said that he would fetch me to school from now on.  

5th day [Tuesday, November 11th]: As promise, G.O picked me up this morning and then drove me to school since we were in the same university. After school, he waited for me at the gate to take me home. On the way home,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter