Meet His Sister

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

17th day [Sun, Nov 23rd]: G.O called me this morning and asked me to go with him to a farewell party tonight. I had refused from the beginning but he persuaded me that if he goes there alone, it would be awkward since everyone goes there with their date. Well, after almost an hour of arguing with him, finally I was defeated and now I’m at Sarang unnie house to ask for her help about what I should dress tonight.

“Let try this one” said unnie handing me a Lace Party Dress, incorporating both canvas, embroidered floral, lace and layers, having designs and features when looking for both a summer dress and/or an evening party jaw-dropper. The skinny belt addition around the middle enhances the waist, considerably slimming the overall figure while adding some floral detail with the small flower addition on the side.

“I don’t think it’s suitable” I commented handing her back without even trying it once since it’s look too childish.

“How about this couture black dress?” suggested unnie taking it out from the closet.

“I’m not going there to show skin, unnie” I whined after I tried it on. The dress has the low V neck which opens wide show all my cleavage.

“Bwo? It’s pretty on you” complimented unnie with a grin while walking around and looking at me with pleasure.

“But it’s not a cocktail party, unnie” I corrected her then a dress in cappuccino taupe color caught my eyes “How about this one?”

“Try it on” asked unnie while waiting for me but after looking at me who neatly dressed, she shook her head “It will make you older than your true age”

“But it looks formal and show less skin” I convinced with my sparkle eyes.

“Fine, then let you boyfriend decides, okay? Here, take these, too” suggested Sarang unnie taking out another three long dresses and handed them to me.

“Thank you, unnie” I said kissing her cheek while hugging unnie from behind as she packed those dresses for me.

“I will give you back tomorrow” I said waving at her smiling brightly.

At noon, G.O came to my house asking me to make him lunch. Really, this guy always takes my time for something nonsense. Can’t he just make lunch on his own or at least go to some food stands to eat instead of bother me?

“What do you have for lunch?” asked G.O cheekily searching for food in the fridge.

“Nothing. Why do you come here so suddenly? At least if you want to have lunch, you should inform me before hand and can’t you just eat at home or outside instead?” I complained crossing my arms.

“Why are you sulky? I just want to meet my beautiful girlfriend and your food is delicious” he told gladly giving me a bright smile which made my heart skip a beat.  I shook my head to calm myself.

“I can only make omelet, fried rice and ramen. Do you want to eat with me?” I asked hesitated. I don’t think it’s the rich’s taste at all but that’s what I have right now. I had no time to go to market this morning.

“It’s awesome. Just cook quickly. I’m hungry” exclaimed G.O while caressing his tummy showing that he was waiting for lunch. I made as fast as possible and then joined him in lunch.

“So, what have you prepare so far for the party tonight?” asked G.O while having lunch.

“Nothing. I don’t know what to dress” I said honestly.

“Any dress” he replied “I’m sure you’re beautiful with anything you wear”

“I’ll let you decide since you’re familiar with this kind of party” I told him and he happily nodded his head. After lunch, he helped me washing the dishes then I took those dresses for him to choose.

“Here are all I have” I informed showing him the dresses.

“You bought them this morning?” he asked while scanning them.

“Nope, borrow from my friend” I replied shortly.

“Why don’t you try one by one so that it’s easier for me to choose?” suggested G.O with a grin while giving me back those dresses.

“Is it necessary? Why don’t you choose before I put it on?” I asked back.

“Aniyo. Let try them all!” asked G.O while pushing me to my bedroom. I tried the blue long dress first and when I stepped out, he quickly stood up and walked around me studying for a while before he pushed me back into the bed room. The next one I wore was a white prom dress which has one-shouldered and placket at the same side. Then the third one I dressed was a black dress with one shoulder and it has aright-side placket. The last one was the Jessica Evening Dress which I liked the most among them.

“So which one do you think it’s suitable?” I asked after changed back to my clothes.

“There are still two left. Why don’t you try them on?” asked G.O sitting on the couch with his legs crossing.

“I don’t think they fit so just skip” I excused.

“Why? I think you’ll be beautiful on them. C’mon” convinced G.O signaling me to get dressed. I left out a sigh before changing again. As I stepped out with the Lace Dress, G.O chuckled.

“What!?!” I exclaimed frowning my face.

“You look like a teenager” commented G.O giggling.

“That’s why I said just skip them” I shot back pouting my mouth.

“Still one left. Change quickly” asked G.O leading me back to the room. The one I didn’t want to dress the most is the couture dress. However, I had to as G.O was waiting outside. He was stiffed when I got out with the dress on. His intense gaze made me shiver.

“What’s wrong?” I asked breaking the awkward silence.

“I just realize that you have long legs and well-built chest” commented G.O with a grin standing in front of me.

“You ert!” I shouted pushing him hard to fall on the couch then hurried got back to my room and got changed. When I came out, G.O was still chuckling and I gave him a death glare. He stopped immediately.

“Which one do you like the most?” asked G.O suddenly.

“I’m not going with you. Find another” I shot back walking to the kitchen to get some water.

“Wae?” he whined. Tsk, he was making fun at me a while ago and he still wanted me to come with him. In his dream then.

“Nothing. Just change my mind” I said taking a sip of water for my dry throat.

“I’m sorry, okay? Go with me, please” pled G.O walking toward me. I shook my head with my mouth full of water. “If you don’t go with me, I’ll kiss you” he threatened causing me spill all the water in my mouth out to his face. I was too shock at his statement that I didn’t aware what I have done.

“Gosh, I’m really sorry” I apologized while taking some tissues to wipe his wet face. He must be mad.

“Instead of apologize me, then come with me” he said with his puppy eyes.

“In your dream” I replied quickly getting up but he held me back.

“You like my kiss that much?” he asked jokingly while leaning in. I immediately pushed him away and ran to my room and locked the door just in case he would step in.

“Hey” he called while knocking the door.

“Go away. I’m not going with you” I said sitting still inside my bedroom.

“Fine. I’m going home now” he said sadly and then I heard the sound of the door closing. I waited in my room in 10 minutes while leaning against the door to make sure whether he’s gone. Then I decided to get out. As soon as I opened the door, G.O reappeared quickly hugging my waist.

“Why are you still here?” I squealed pushing him away harder.

“You got tricked. You gotta go with me” he claimed leaning over me.

“Yah yah yah, stop, stop, I go with you, I go with you” I shouted covering his mouth as he was ready to touch my lips. Satisfied with what he got, he released me with a wide grin while I left out a long relieve sigh.

“Good good” he exclaimed clapping his hands happily. Gosh, this guy is hard to deal with. I rolled my eyes shaking my head before stepping back into my room and grabbed my bag.

“Where are you going?” he asked curiously following my every step.

“Buy some makeup. I have none here” I explained while getting in the elevator. He poked my face with his forefinger then rubbed it with his thumb.

“You really didn’t wear any makeup” he said nodding his head.

“Why do I need to make up when I only go to school and work?” I told rolling my eyes.

“With or without makeup, you’re still beautiful” complimented G.O cheesy while I shrugged my shoulder showing that I didn’t care but in fact, I felt butterfly in my stomach.   

^____________________________^

“Which dress will you wear?” G.O asked as he scanned through the makeup with me when we were in the shop.

“I think the dress having cappuccino color. How do you think?” I asked back giving him an uncertain look.

“That’s great. Then just choose some makeup has the same color or lighter than that” he suggested when pointing some for me. After about an hour, we came back with all we need.

“I will make up for you” G.O said pulling me down on the couch and took out all the things we bought on the table.

“Bwo? Seriously?” I asked raising my eyebrow doubtfully.

“Stay still” he commanded lifting my chin up. G.O used eyeliner to draw my eyebrows. As soon as he’d done, he laughed hard while hugging his tummy. Curiously, I took the mirror to examine my face and I was upset because he made my eyebrows knit. Aish, this guy always made fun of me. I went to the bathroom washing my face then returned hitting his back hard. I’m getting annoyed because he ruined my good will.

“Sorry” he said still giggling while preventing me from cleaning stuffs.

“Whatever” I shot back ready to go to my bedroom and ignored him but he followed me into there.

“Sorry, Victoria. I was just kidding” he apologized rubbing his hands together but I turned away. “C’mon, I’m sorry already. Forgive me, huh?” he pled while poking my waist but still, I acted cold. He kept poking me until it turned to tickle and I couldn’t prevent myself from laughing.

“Don’t make me change my mind for the third time, araso?” I warned pushing him away and he nodded obediently.

“Let me try for the last time” he asked but I shook my head in refusal. However, he was faster than me. He reached the concealer and held my chin. “Close your eyes” instructed G.O seriously and I was just clueless at that time. I obeyed him like a good girl. G.O prepped my eyes with concealer. He applied three dots of concealer under each eye starting at the inner corner then under the pupil and the outer edge. Then he patted with his ring finger until the concealer disappears. After that, he applied eye base to my lid then followed with eyeliner. After applying eyeshadow, he brightened my eyes with a highlighter then highlighted my brows. He curled my eyelashes before applying mascara.

“You can open your eyes now” he said and handed me the mirror. I had to admit that his skill is great and I was in awe when I looked at myself through the mirror. “Face me” he commanded turning my face to him. He applied crème brush on my cheeks then lip stain on me before he complimented himself for hard-working.

“I should open a salon to earn more extra money then” he said giggling while he studied my already make-up face “Gorgeous as always. I’m tired, I’ll take a nap. You can do whatever you want” he told then quickly jumped on my bed and buried his face in my pillow.

“Aish,  get off. Don’t feel free as if this is your house” I complained pulling his leg but he didn’t move. “You sleep?” I asked standing straight up but he didn’t answer me either. I shook his shoulder but he didn’t response. “Jinja! Sleep that fast. How can you sleep like this?” I squealed trying to turn him aside so that he could lie on his back. He couldn’t breathe if he lay on his stomach like this. “Aish, why are you so heavy?” I whined trying to push him to the left. As soon as I success, I lost my balance and lay flat on his tummy causing him cough.

“Are you trying to murder me?” he whined.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to” I apologized while rubbing my chest which was hurt because of his rock hard tummy. “Yah, you didn’t sleep. Why didn’t you answer me?” I complained sitting on the edge while hitting his arm.

“You will kick me out if I response, right?” he gave me a playful wink before added “By the way, my back aches. Give me a massage”

“Bwo? Wae?” I stared at him with my widen eyes.

“It’s your fault. You’re so heavy and I carried you yesterday” he explained.

“Who asked you to carry me? You fool!” I defended grabbing a pillow and hit him at his tummy.

“Because you’re my girlfriend and how can I let my girlfriend walk when her injury ankle?” he shot back while lying on his stomach again “Hurry up!” and he pulled my wrist to his back.

“Then who ever complain his girlfriend is heavy?” I stated while massaged his back. After a while, I stopped when I realized that G.O already drifted into sleep. I also lay down next to him, studying his sleeping face. He looks so peaceful that I can’t help smiling while watching him.

^________________________^

“Hey, wake up” I called poking his cheek playfully. It’s 4.30 pm already. “G.O, wake up” I called again as he didn’t response. Finally, he rubbed his eyes while slowly sitting up.

“Can I use the bathroom?” he asked getting off the bed and I nodded in reply. I took my time to get dress and he waited me in the living room.

“I need to go back to my house first to get change” he said when we were in his car.

“You shouldn’t go to my house this noon” I said looking at the window.

“I just want to meet you” replied G.O with his eyes still glued on the road.  After about half an hour, we were in front of his house. Nope, I should say it’s a mansion. It’s very big, much bigger than a normal house. I know that he’s rich, but didn’t know he’s this rich.

“I’ll wait outside” I said suddenly.

“Why?” he asked back curiously.

“I’m not used to visit other’s house. So, I’ll wait for you” I told him shortly.

“Okay, if you say so, wait for me inside the car. I’ll be right back” he told me quickly before got out the car and ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter