Christmas Presents

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

33rd day [Tue, Dec 9th] After school, we went to Daejeon to tutor Aeyoung. She couldn’t stop grinning when she saw G.O coming with me. She even stuck with G.O and left me behind. I could only urge a sigh following them upstairs. When I put her book on the small table, she was chatting with him.

“Oppa, you made up with unnie already?” asked Aeyoung cheekily giving him some snack.

“Oh, yesterday” answered G.O playfully looking at me.

“Why were you mad at unnie? She was really sad last week” commented Aeyoung making me startled.

“Aeyoung, come here and do your exercises” I quickly called her before she could reveal more.

“Neh” the little girl replied and took a seat next to me while G.O sat in the opposite side smiling widely. “Ah, oppa, unnie is knit---” Aeyoung burst out suddenly and I immediately covered in panic.

“Aeyoung, you can’t reveal other’s secret like that” I advised when she stared at me in confuse.

“But it’s not your secret. Oppa, unnie ummm” I quickly covered again.

“It’s my secret now so stop talking and focus on your schoolwork, okay?” I commanded before releasing her. G.O just sat there staring at both of us puzzlingly but then he turned his attention back to the book.

“So you’re that sad when I’m not around, huh?” teased G.O once we walked on the sidewalk to the train station hand in hand.

“Aniyo. Don’t believe what Aeyoung told you. She just teased me” I laid.

“I think she told me the truth. Kids are honest, you know” quoted G.O smiling brightly tightening his grip on my cold hand.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes avoided to bring up that topic.

“What do you hide from me? Aeyoung was gonna tell me something but you kept interrupting her” he asked staring at me puzzlingly.

“Nothing” I said with certainty.

“I think I heard her saying that you knit something, right?” he guessed.

“Aniyo, I don’t know how to knit. You heard wrong, dude” I assumed with a lie so that he wouldn’t ask anymore. I don’t want him to know that I’m hand-making something for him. It’ll not be a surprise anymore if he finds out now.

“Jinja? Maybe you’re right. But what is your secret? She was about to tell me” asked G.O glaring playfully at me.

“Secret” I answered with a wink.

42th day [Thu, Dec 18th] Since we made up, G.O followed me to everywhere I works especially at the host club. He excused that he was with his friend but I knew he was worrying about me so I just ignored him and focused on my job.

“Do you skip class today?” asked G.O out of nowhere when he parked his car.

“Maybe. Why do you ask?” I questioned looking at him in confuse.

“I will skip class with you” he stated huskily before pulling me to the school garden in the back of our university where no one even bother to come except us two.

“So sleepy” he yawned stretching his arms before lying down on the grass with his head on the bag. I also followed him and lay down by his side. Following me all the time must be tiring to him and I couldn’t help feeling bad.

“Sleep already?” I asked him but he didn’t move. Poking his cheek and arm, he didn’t flinch, either. He was totally in his dream now. Instead of sleeping, I studied his figure for a while before pulling the unfinished scarf out and began to continue knitting.

44th day [Sat, Dec 20th] “What are you doing here?” I asked when there were no customers to serve as he took a seat at the bar where I was working. Usually he sat at the table on the corner.

“Just waiting for you” stated G.O cockily.

“You should go home. You don’t need to be here, you know” I said.

“Waeyo? You don’t want?” he asked back.

“You didn’t go to the club usually in past but now, you’re here every night. Your family won’t like it” I explained.

“But you’re here every night, too” he reasoned holding my hand. We held hands most of the time since we made up through and I’m kinda comfortable with it. Well, holding hand is a normal thing that a couple always does, right?

“I’m working here and I’m used to it. You make me feel bad because of this, you know?” I claimed.  

“If you hate me, I will go home” he pouted standing up.

“Don’t get me wrong” I said pulling his hand back.

“Araso” he stated breaking the connection of our hands and heading outside. Is he upset with my words? I didn’t mean that I hate him. I just wanted him to go home and rest since he looked tired because of staying up late and I don’t want his family think that I’m a bad friend for him.

“Unnie, can I go home now?” I asked when I found Sarang unnie. I should talk to him before our situation became worse.

“Waeyo? Argue with your boyfriend again?” she teased me with a big sisterly smile.

“Kinda, so can I?” I asked once again.

“Okay, hope things will go well on you two” stated unnie waving at me as I ran out. Luckily, he wasn’t too far, I held his hand once he reached his car. He turned around and looked at me while I caught my breath since I ran too fast.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you working?” asked G.O in surprise.

“I asked unnie to let me go home early. Are you mad? I don’t hate you. I just want to be thought as a bad friend for you. That’s why” I explained worryingly.

“What makes you think I’m mad at you? I’m not at all. I’m just to wait for you inside the car” stated G.O chuckling before teasing me with a big mischievous grin “You care about me that much?”

“Yah! Jinja!” I exclaimed in frustrate “You’re so tricky”

“You’re the one thinking too much” claimed G.O leading me to his car and drove off “I have two ticket of a music concert. Do you want to go tomorrow?”

“Alright. It may be fun” I said thinking about our date tomorrow excitedly. I was never going to a music concert before so it’ll be an unforgettable memory for me.

45th day [Sun, Dec 21st] At 5 pm, G.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter