Lunch Box

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th day [Fri, Nov 14th]: I met G.O after work. Today, I treated him ice-cream since I felt guilty because I didn’t have lunch with him yesterday.

“Why didn’t you wait for me yesterday?” asked G.O calmly. I thought that he would get angry “I was late so--- sorry then”

“Late!?! For what?” asked G.O continuously.

“Umm…Can I not answer?” I asked him back hoping he says “yes”

“Is it private?”

“Not really”

“If you don’t want to tell me, then don’t”

“Thank you”

 

9th day [Sat, Nov 15th]: I made lunch boxes for us today as I promised. G.O picked me up as usual while I hid those lunch boxes in my bag. I wanted to make him surprised.

“Do you make lunch box for me today?” asked G.O waiting for my answer.

“Huh? Lunch box!?! OMG I forgot it” I pretended but G.O seemed to believe in me “So sorry. Next time, ok?”

“Alright. But you have to have lunch with me this time” requested G.O

“Can I refuse?”

“Waeyo? You don’t want to have lunch with me?”

“Aniyo, it’s just I don’t like having lunch in the cafeteria”

“Ok then. I won’t force you”

 

The girls still gossiped about me, but I didn’t care; I needed to get used to it since there were still 91 days that I’m his girlfriend.

To: G.O

Can you meet me at the garden in lunch time?

 

To: Victoria

Waeyo?

 

To: G.O

I just want to meet you before going home

 

To: Victoria

Miss me already? Hehehe Araso. See ya :)

 

I was waiting for him in the garden moving to the flowers and talking to them “Do you think he will be surprised, flowers? Will he like my lunch box? He will like it, right? But what if it isn’t his taste? He’s still rich man after all. Wish me good luck, ok? Aja aja hwaiting”

When I turned around, I saw G.O leaning against the tree where I hung my bag. I was jumping up a bit because of his sudden appeal. He laughed at my reaction than asked me “Wow wow wow, you’re talking to flowers? I didn’t know that my girlfriend has super power? Do they understand you then?”

“Of course, they understand” I claimed confidently.

“Really? I wanna try, too” said G.O then he walked to the flowers “Hello beautiful, what did my girlfriend talk to you minutes ago?”. When he finished his words, he moved his ear close to the flowers like they were answering his question then his head nodded “Oh really!?!”

“What did they tell you?” I asked curiously, wanna know what he would say.

“That you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter