100-day Love Game

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description


Somewhere in this world, there are two friends: one man and one lady. 

They are single and they are bored so they decided to play a love game in 100 days.

What will they do in 100 days?

What will they be after the game ends?

Will they be changed or just be the same as before? 

✿ ❁*:.。..。.:゜゚ღ ✮ ღ゜゚:.。..。.:*❁ 

CHARACTERS:

Victoria Song: a quiet, pretty beautiful Chinese girl, comes to Korea alone for her study, always thinks that she is the person that give bad luck for people she loves because the people she loves have passed away one by one since she was growing up so she separates herself from others, that's why she doesn't have many friends. However, there are still some classmates being friends with her and they treat her very well even though some of them are high-class people. 

 

 

Jung Byunghee: studies in the same university as Victoria but have a different major from hers. He is Mr.Popular at school, high-class person, one of Victoria's friends' friend. He is very friendly so he can make friend with everyone very easily.

Minor: 

  • Lee Joon [25 years old] - Sori [24 years old]
  • Park Minyoung [21years old] - Lee Minho [21 years old]
  • Seungho [21 years old] - Jooyeon [21 years old] 
  • Krystal [16 years old]- Choi Minho [18 years old]

✿ ❁*:.。..。.:゜゚ღ ✮ ღ゜゚:.。..。.:*❁ 

DISCLAIMER:

  • Thank @Jnster [http://elegant-bliss.blogspot.com/] for designing poster and background for this ff
  • I do not own the characters. This is purely made out of the writer’s (yours truly) imagination.
  • The plot of the story is mine. Any similarities of this fanfiction to other fanfictions are purely coincidental. This fanfic is mainly in Victoria's POV
  • SILENT readers are tolerated but SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT are the two simple things you should do when you read my fics to show that you appreciate my hard work. 
  • Plagiarizing is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Suggestions, Criticisms & Reactions are HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

© 2012 All Rights Reserved  

Distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited without Imaginary_Life's consent.

Foreword

This fanfic is about Tomato couple: G.O and Victoria ;) I really love this couple since I watched Invincible Youth ep40, I see that they're cute when they're together XD Moreover, there is few fanfics of Tomato couple so I decided to write about them.

Hope you guys will looking forward to this fanfic ♥ ♥ ♥