Our Unexpected Argument

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: Victoria's outfit in the club is the same as the girl's in the first clip and you can watch the dance moves by clicking at the blue-colored words

 

 

Theme Song: 24 by Jem

26th day [Tue, Dec 2nd]: After tutoring Aeyoung and giving her the souvenir gift, G.O drove me back to my apartment before going somewhere with his friends. I also took a quick shower and prepared to work in Sarang unnie’s host club. The club crowded at 9 sharp and I was busy serving drink for the customers at the bar.

“Victoria, the stage is so boring. I need you cheer them up” shouted Sarang unnie as the music was too loud for a normal conversation. I nodded understandingly before taking off the uniform and walking to Julien - the DJ of the club and whispered to him the track that I would use. It’s not the first time I do this. Whenever unnie thinks the surrounding is boring, she will ask me to create a crazy tension on the stage with my dancing skill. If I’m shy and hidden myself at school, I walk confidently under the ball and dim light and on the stage.

When the music stopped, the crowd stepped back and created the circle space in the middle of the dance floor for me as usual. I walked in the center of the circle before looking around and giving people a smirk. The song Burnin Burnin by Triniti started and I began to throw myself in the music. The crowd liked my combination of hip hop and ballet as the guys started whistling crazily and the air heated up little by little. As soon as the song came to an end, they shouted “MORE, MORE, MORE” repeatedly until I signaled Julien to play Let’s Dance by Lady Gaga. This time I danced ballet mixing with break dance and the crowd cheered me more than earlier. The atmosphere became hotter and hotter until I took a random guy from the crowd to be the tool for my dance. I left the stage when I finished dancing as I thought the surrounding was more exciting than from the start.

“It’s been a while since you make a dance. Want to try with me?” suggested Julien following me from behind while I walked down the stage. I recognized him immediately since he is the only one speak English to me in this club.

“Then who will be the DJ?” I asked looking at his handsome face. Julien is a foreigner student in Ballet major from Seoul Art University. He worked here as a DJ just for fun. He and I have the same hobby – dance so we got close to each other very fast since I first worked here. He is my first also best friend since I came to Korea.

“Don’t worry. Key will take that place for a while” shouted Julien extending his hand “C’mon”

“Sarang unnie will kill me if I skip my job” I screamed back as the music was dominant our voice.

“Aren’t you doing your just now? Driving our customers crazy” yelled Julien with a wink before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the stage again with him.

“If my salary is cut, you will have to give me yours” I shouted back with a big grin.

“I guarantee your salary will still be there” stated Julien laughing out loud as we stepped on the stage. The crowd gave us a space in the center once again. “Key” shouted Julien and Key nodded in understand as the song named ‘Swing Baby Swing’ sang. I couldn’t help smiling all the dance time. Dancing with Julien gave me the comfort and relaxation. The crowd went wild when he lifted me up to the air and it was also the end of our dance.

“Good job” whispered Julien pecking my cheek while I tried to catch my breath. He left me after that and joined Key. As soon as I was about to walk down the stage, an arm wrapped around my waist and there was a strong smell of alcohol flying into my nostril. I turned aside and saw a drunken guy leaned over my shoulder. I spun around and pushed him away but it only made him tighten his grip on my waist. I struggled unclasping his tangled hands on my waist but that guy took that chance to kiss my neck. It sent shiver down to my spine and I pushed him harder but nothing changed.

“Get off me” I hit him harder with a frown on my face hoping to get rid of him but it’s useless. I searched for Julien hopefully wishing that he could saw I was in trouble and rescued me but he was too busy talking with Key while he was back to me. I had to wait until the security came to kick this ert out. While I struggled to set free myself and bought some time until the guard noticed me through the security camera, suddenly the pair of arms around my waist disappeared and the drunken guy now was lying on the floor.

When I got my brain processing, my hand was grabbing and pulling off the stage. I shook my hand to break the grip and the man who rescued me turned around. “G.O” my eyes widened in surprised and before I could speak, the drunken man punched G.O straight at his face, causing him fall backward. “Gosh, what are you doing?” I shouted running to help G.O up. As soon as I held his arm, he shook it off and walked to the guy punching him back. “STOP, PLEASE!!!” I shouted while grabbing G.O’s arm to get him off the drunker but he didn’t move.

“HELP!!!” I yelled and others started helping me to stop the fight mess. Julien and Key helped me to grab G.O while some other big guys grabbed the drunker away. The music stopped and the security guards came with Sarang unnie.

“Kick the two fighting out of my club NOW” commanded unnie sternly.

“Unnie, that drunker was gonna do some erted things to me. Luckily, he saved me in time” I explained when I stood next to her.

“Then get the drunker out and forbidden him to come here next time. And this guy, treat his bruise, Victoria” stated Sarang unnie before walking back to her office “Everyone, continue to enjoy the night”

“Come with me” I said and G.O followed me from behind to the staff office. “Sit” I commanded while walking to the closet and took out the first-aid box. “What are you doing here?” I asked while putting some ointment on the bruise at the corner of his lips and on his cheek.

“I’m with my friends” G.O replied with annoying tone “What about you? You work here?”

“Yes, my part-time job” I answered him shortly.

“Quit it” he demanded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter