I'm Sorry

100-day Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Theme Song: Electric Shock by f(x)

 

29th day [Fri, Dec 5th] After working at the bakery, on the way back home, I noticed that some shops started preparing for Chirstmas. Oh yeah, I forgot it. X’mas is coming and I didn’t realize it until now. “What should I give him as a Christmas gift?” I wonder while walking into a clothing shop. Some wool caught my eyes. “What color does he like?” I mumbled scanning through the colorful wood “Black suits to him most”. When I decided, I paid off and went back home. I went to the bookstore and bought a book about knitting.

As soon as I came back home, I began to learn through the book and practiced knitting some patterns. It’s harder and took much time than I imagined. However, thinking of doing something for him made me happy. Sometimes, my fingertips bled because of my carelessness, but I didn’t want to give up yet. 

30th day [Sat, Dec 6th] “Oppa doesn’t come today and you brought the teddy again, unnie?” questioned Aeyoung as soon as we stepped in her room.

“I thought that I would meet him today. That’s why I bring it along” I explained with a heavy sigh.

“Is there something wrong between you two?” asked Aeyoung in concern.

“Do you think oppa hates unnie now?” I asked her back with a frown on my face.

“Aniya, oppa is a kind man. He will forgive you whatever you did wrong” Aeyoung consoled me holding my hand.

“Araso” I said scratching her hair playfully. I told her to study while I took out the wool of my bag and continued knitting.

“What is that for, unnie?” asked Aeyoung curiously.

“This is for oppa” I said smiling warmly at her “Do you think he will like it?”

“Of course, you hand-make it so it’s more meaningful” claimed the little girl with her sparkle eyes. After coming back home, I quickly took a shower and climbed on the bed without forgetting taking the wool with me. I checked my phone and G.O still didn’t contact me. How lonely when he’s not by my side!    

31st day [Sun, Dec 7th]This morning, I got a call from Krystal. She wanted to meet me so here I am, sitting in the coffee shop that we planned to meet. I waved at her when she stepped in the shop. “Hello unnie, how are you doing?” asked Krystal with a small smile.

“I’m fine. You?” I replied her shortly.

“I’m good” she answered before the waitress came and took the order from us.

“Umm how is G.O?” I asked hesitated. I wanted to know how he’s doing as I didn’t have chance to meet him since the argument.

“I want to meet you because of him. What is going on with you guys?” she asked back while furrowing her eyebrows.

“Umm…”

“You two argued, right? Why?” she asked looking straightly at me while I just nodded but didn’t give her a proper answer. “He is not good at all. His mood is really bad and no one dares to come near him these past days. When I asked him, he didn’t answer but pushed me out of his room. What’s wrong with you two?” she really wanted an answer so I couldn’t avoid her anymore.

“We argued then I slapped him and we’re over now” I said looking down at my hands.

“Why did you slap him? Did he say something harsh to you?” questioned Krystal.

“I just couldn’t control my emotion at that time. And I didn’t even know that I slapped him until everything’s done” I explained.

“Wow wow wow, this is the first time someone dare to slap him. You’re really interesting, Victoria” commented Krystal giggling excitedly.

“I don’t think it’s funny at all” I said with a frown.

“How long did you not seeing each other?” she asked.

“Umm 6 days up ‘till now” I answered honestly.

“Wow, that long!?! He wasn’t mad at anyone this long before” she stated with her widen eyes.

“It’s a bad thing, right?” I added raising my eyebrow.

“Umm not really, that means he cares about you more than he did to anyone. That’s why when he’s disappointed, his bad mood lasts longer than usual. Well, actually I didn’t see him mad before. He’s the type that always stays calm” stated Krystal with a big grin. I could only sigh heavily when listening to her words. I didn’t find it any better but only the worst when she told me so.

^______________________^

“Hey, wanna dance?” asked Julien with a big grin standing next to me at the bar while I was busy making some drink for the customers.

“Not in mood” I rejected immediately.

“Why? C’mon, have some fun” convinced Julien kept bothering me from behind.

“Get back to work, Julien. Unnie will scold you if you’re irresponsible” I warned glaring at him.

“Never mind, she won’t fire me after all” stated Julien laughing out loud.

“Stop bothering me. I’m really not in mood” I informed sternly.

“Why? Lovesick?” continued Julien while taking a seat across me.

“Whatever, just leave me alone” I said rolling my eyes.

“Is it because of the guy saving you that night?” he questioned resting his chin on his palm “Your boyfriend?”

“Just friend but now, not anymore” I said sighing heavily.

“Boyfriend, right? That’s why you lovesick. Did you guys argue? Why?” Julien kept going with his endless questions.

“Yah! Julien, get back to your place” commanded Sarang unnie pulling his ear. He whined in pain but couldn’t do anything about it. I mouthed ‘thank you’ to unnie and she nodded understandingly while pulling Julien back to the stage.   

32nd day [Mon, Dec 8th] Coming back home at 12.30 am, I climbed on the bed lazily staring at the ceiling without changing my clothes. I turned aside and stared at the teddy I wanted to give to G.O. Emptiness was what I felt right now. Couldn’t close my eyes, I grabbed the teddy bear and went out for a walk. It’s quiet as everyone was already drifted into sleep at this hour. I left out a heavy sigh before stepping downstairs. The breeze air greeted me as soon as I got out of the building, making me shiver a little as my clothes were thin. However, I like it. It’s fresh and relaxing.

I took a deep breath before started walking to the gate. Leaning against the entrance, I recalled the time when G.O picked me up every day, the time when he came here late asking me out for a night snack and the time that he gave me the souvenir gift after our double date. Leaving another heavy sigh, I began to walk on the street to the grocery store we bought our ramen. But now without him, only I was walking along the road. Hugging tightly the teddy in my arms, I stopped in front of the store. I still could see our images talking to each other while choosing the drink for us inside the shop. At the moment, it’s just a memory.

Continue walking until I reached the bus stop, I sat down. We were sitting here and enjoyed our ramen happily together. How I miss that time! That day was also like today. It’s only two of us on the street but I was happy because of his company. But today, only I remained. Turning to my left, he didn’t sit next to me anymore. I mindlessly stared at the empty se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter