Payback

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the transactions for Red Velvet’s has been a success, now the 94 lines are walking on their way to catch up with their one and only manager, who has been waiting for them in the food court area, the three of them walking to their van ad place all of the shopping bags inside of the trunk of the van, today’s shopping was slight special compare to the previous one, due to the fact that the company’s driver help to drive the van for the whole ride, so their manager who was pretty exhausted on that could have some tiny rest during the ride.

 

“So what did you see back then?”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on, you even asked me to switch place”

“I saw Sehun….”

“No way I couldn’t recognize him if he was there, such a nice disguise”

“WAIT YOU SAW HIM?” said their manager eonnie who were shocked after she heard what Seulgi said

“Urghh come on guys I haven’t finish my story, Sehun’s girl friend”

“Wait Sehun had a girlfriend? ”

“Yes he does, I saw her twice before today”

“You are close with her?”

“No, I don’t even know her name”

“Is she pretty?”

 

Her manager cut her who was about to tell her opinion about Krystal

 

“Emmmm…. Pretty it is something that was decide based on your opinion, if one person said a rose is pretty, at the same time others might say rose isn’t pretty”

 

Which makes the situation weirdly enough calmer than before, Wendy who sits on the left side of Seulgi now starts to imagine how his she was curious how ‘Sehun’s girl friend’ looks in real life.

 

“You know what Seul, there is no point for you to take that picture”

“Why eonnie?” said Wendy who still don’t know regarding the plan that has been created by Kim Youngmin Sajangnim dedicated for Red Velvet

 

From her middle row of the van which where Seulgi and Wendy choose to sit, Seulgi able to see everything that was going in the front row, the company driver who seems like he doesn’t even care with all things that is going inside of the van, also her manager who sits right next to the driver, she could see a regret on her face, probably because she forgot that the one who knew about the Sajangnim plan are only Sajangnim, Lee Seunghwan, Oh Sehun, Seulgi, and the manager her self, none of the members from the group knew about this plan.

 

“Well before we continue, I think it is the time for me to explain everything to Wendy, I think I only able to trust her with this one eonnie”

“But Seul..”

“Trust me, I think at least Kai already knew about this thing as well in Exo”

“Alright, both of you are in one group anyway, and as a group you should work together”

“Tell me already”

“It was started when all of the managers are having their monthly meeting with sajangnim, turn out sajangnim him self knew that even as a newbie group but our sales was too low to fulfill SM’s expectation, so his plan to help us is other than seeting up a fake dating issues, and the ones who on it are Sehun and me”

“It is pretty shocking to be honest, but if it’s the sajangnim ‘s odrder I guess we have no choice…”

“That’s why I think you really should delete that picture Seul-ah”

“No eonnie, we can use this as gun”

“How? I still didn’t get what you mean by this…”

“I can say to Sehun that his girl has been cheating on him all this time”

“We can tell him that she’s having affair with another boy”

“Omo.. both of you are brilliant

“Alright what we have to do now is finding a perfect schedule for both of them, so that Seulgi able to tell him about his girl”

“We should get serious with this one girls, I have to inform you this but the sajangnim expecting the dating news should be out by in the end of the month”

“Which we still have three weeks then…”

 

An afternoon in a private gym near Cheongdam area two members of Exo are spotted doing regular exercise training, this gym it self has been known to be where most of the SM Entertainment family are members in this gym, pretty similar to the current situation this gym usually fully equip during pre-comeback or pre-concert season where most of the idol are required to get back in shape in order to keep their stamina up and ‘satisfy’ the eyes of their fans, one of the who is obsess with galaxy is currently having strength where he keep pushing and pulling the bar throw press, next to him the youngest from all of the member he is currently doing his final lap of his cardio on the cross trainer, both of them who were busy extracting lots of sweat from their body didn’t realize that some one was following after them.

 

“Afternoon, welcome to star gym, may I help you?” greetings from the reception warmly welcomed clueless Krystal who just enter the building

“Hi, is a member named Oh Sehun here?”

“Yes he just signed in like an hour a go, but I’m not sure when he will finish his session for today, do you want to call him to come to the reception area?"

“Nah it’s ok, I’ll just wait him here”

 

Krystal didn’t have any option to make this surprise to a successful one, which is the reason she chooses to wait Sehun alone all by her self in the reception area, even the receptionist provide her a glass of green juice to keeps her company while waiting for her man, most of the artist members who went to this gym prefer to asked their significant other to come to the gym rather the SM Ent building, for one reason only which no other than the CEO didn’t recognize who is the person that each artist currently dating with, well if the CEO likes the person it is a good sign for the artist so he or she able to go public with his or her couple, on the other side it will become their worst nightmare if the CEO knows and don’t like their couple, although the CEO is not always there 24/7 but workers who works there some of them are really intimidated or loyal or honoring the CEO, so if the CEO didn’t know now but he will know it sooner before the artist even knows it because the workers no matter which position the came from they able to report the CEO when ever they want.

 

‘Right, see ya in an hour’

 

Hard husky voice was heard from behind the wall, the wall it self was located on left hand side of Krystal where she is currently sitting on, she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter