Uncover

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Everyone!!!

 

First of i would like to congratulate for each every one of you who shipped Kai and Krystal a.k.a. KAISTAL since the beginning of Exo's debut to the first of April 2016, both of them are officially dating!, personally Kai is my bias from Exo while for Krystal she is not my bias from F(x), because Luna is, but  i like her anyway, and i think they are such a great match, i have to say that i ship them, although i also ship HUNSTAL at the same time.

To be honest way before everything was revealed by Dispatch, I've started to realized and collecting my own evidences since 2014 when F(x) are promoting Red Light while Exo are promoting Overdose, but from all of the evidences the two evidence that covince me that they are dating are:

 

 

1. Kai sudden holiday with his family to Los Angeles, California.

 

during this period which is May 2015, all of the Exo members has just done finishing promoting Call Me Baby/ Exodus but most of the members are busy with individual schedule or all of them are together attending radio shows to promote their schedule, but out of no where Kai departed to Los Angeles for holiday, while on the other side fans has been speculated it was for album shooting for Love Me Right.

On that night when i know Kai is in LA, i also have checked for Krystal update turn out that she was also in Los Angeles that means both of them are in the same city, but there are no clear explaination for the reason why she is there, and fans are not that hype to know the reason of her schedule being in Los Angeles.

2. Luna's Suprise Birthday Video

"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsBQmC3VF3A   "

This video has been uploaded on Luna's instagram account, here the F(x) members excluding Victoria who was busy due to her schedule in China, choose to surprise her for birthday, in the end of the video we can hear guy talking in Korean, since I've been a Exo-L for a while now, it is way too easy for me to identify each member voice especially when you heard you OPPA's voice, many people are denial about this one and they said that it was F(x)'s manage voice, but i really am convince that it was my oppa's voice

Anyway, sorry to keep you waitng for the update because i have so many assignments to finish, so please bear with me guys, without here is the 34th chapter of 'Is he my summer love?', i hope you guys enjoy :).

The next afternoon she come back to her condo that provided by the program for her, everyone has already gone to their new school except for Soojung, her first class will be on tomorrow morning, her plan was to enjoy her day alone in the condo, but everything change when Sehun texted her earlier in the morning that he will pick her up before noon.

 

.

.

.

 

“Lets go” said Sehun who were standing there right in the door of the apartment

“It is my second day, and I’m still exhausted, so could we just talk about this here?”

“But I’ve already made some plans for us after this… I thought you were ok with that?”

“Plans? I thought my uncle was the one that create and approve all of your schedule”

“Well this plan is my personal plan, and I don’t think I need your uncle permission to create this on”

“So what this plan is all about? Meet another girl other than me?”

“I was planned to take to you favorite ddeokboki spot, and I don’t think I will seeing another female other than you, except for my mom, grand ma, or aunties”

“Are you sure? What are you doing yesterday afternoon, Oh Sehun?”

 

.

.

.

 

“I knew this conversation would end up to this”

 

“If you knew it will be like this, why don’t you tell me what are you doing yesterday afternoon?”

 

“Duh it’s the same isn’t it? You barely reply my messages last week”

 

“Isn’t it obvious that I was preparing my self for my departure?”

 

“Really? Preparing your self? Or meet another boy?”

 

“You know what… when I was back home I was creating this surprise plan only for you, until yesterday afternoon, to be honest I’m still giving you a chance to explain what is going on yesterday, I do believe you must had a reason for it, but you are the one who keep attacking me…

 

The door is behind you, thank you Oh Sehun, for wasting my time” the girl left the boy alone while she was walking towards her room.

 

 

*Next day, Exo who are just done with their radio schedule

 

“So Suho do you have any final words?”

 

“Hello everyone thank you for listening us and Super Junior Ryeowook sunbae on KBS Kiss The Radio, and this has been Exo, please look forward for each all SM artists individual schedule this year, because many surprise we’ve prepare for you”

 

“That has been Exo for the last one and half hours, I hope all of you are having a great time, now its time for us to signing out, see you next week on the same time, anyeong !!!”

 

Sehun, Suho, and Luhan now are walking their way out from the mini studio that located inside of KBS Station, Ryeowook their sunbae is aking the to meet him on the small café on the lobby.

 

“Its been a while since I saw the three of you, how was the tour?”

 

“It is way so much better than our first tour hyung”

 

“Told ya, although you are exhausted between you schedule, you always get more motivated when you see your Exo-L out there”

 

“That way soo true hyung”

 

“Btw do you guys want something? Its my treat today”

 

“Up to you hyung”

 

“Yeah just make it the same like your hyung”

 

“and, Sehunnie?”

 

“Actually hyung maybe you order for Suho and Luhan hyung, I really have to go somewhere now”

 

“Alright see you Sehun-ah”

 

The youngest of Korea’s hottest boy band choose to go separately from s, he took the bus from the radio station to one of the major university in Seoul, acting like he is one of the students, carrying his backpack and wearing a cap all day long, only him god knows what he up to… Although he is scared that everyone will recognize, but still he only got one chance, because after tomorrow he will be very busy with creating a mini drama with new people that he never met before.

 

When he got there each student are focus with them self, running late to the class, carrying assignment or portfolios that have to be submitted, or waiting in the line to enter the library, making him stand out, leads everyone to create hypothesis either he is new student or someone who doesn’t really give a damn to his own future.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Oh Sooyoung-ah, I didn’t see you there”

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you are very busy with promoting your album now”

 

“About that… my cousin is here and I have to pick her up…”

 

“I see… “

 

“What are you doing here Sooyoung-ah?

 

“I’ve just done my registration here, I’ll be becoming a theatre student next semester”

 

“Nice…by the way you seems little bit lost oppa”

 

“Yeah i know where her class is, but I don’t know how to get there”

 

“Hmmm let me help you, what major does she take?

 

“She is a law student”

 

“Law? She m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter