Brown Envelope with Blue Ribbon

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on, after the first round of the paint ball game, while all of the members of group 2 and group 4 are walking their way out...

Sehun is having a chat with Yuri, talking about their awesome cooperation back in the battlefield, suddenly some one approaching him from his back.

 

“You know what, Thank you so much Sehun, I bet if you don’t help I would probably ousted by Seulgi”

“Any time nuna, in fact out of ten bullets inside of each gun I still had 10 of them”

“OPPA!!!”

“Well some one is looking for you, I better catch up with Donghae now”

“Oh come on, nuna would you just stay here and pretend you are talking to me?”

“Hey don’t be like that to a girl Sehun, just pretend you are ok with her, see you back in the cabin”

“Anyeong Sehun oppa”

“Hmpffhh… back in there you were like a tiger who keep hunting for its food, now you are treating me like your own cute puppy, so confusing Joy”

“And that is the reason why I need talk to you, because I want to make an apology from what I’ve done earlier, mianhe oppa because I don’t have any intention about making you scared like that”

“Chill Joy, it just a game after all”

“So we cool?”

 

As usual Oh Sehun always being Oh Sehun, a coldest person that SM entertainment have, he don’t need to speak too much, some gestures that he create on his body are always helping him to communicate with others, even to his own band mate some times.

 

So now he just answer Joy, creating ‘Ok’ hand gestures by using his left thumb

 

 

“Btw have I told you about the moment you enter the ball, back on my prom night?”

“I’m looking forward to hear about it, but I think my mates already waiting for me on the locker room”

“Oh ok oppa, I guess I’ll see you on lunch time”

“See ya”

 

As simple as that, Sehun easily break his conversation with Joy or any other people that doesn’t want to communicate with, people who is not close with him will say he is such a Rascal,

But those people who close with him, will say Oh Sehun just being Oh Sehun, way too straight forward

 

He arrived at the cabin, some how there is something inside of this cabin that makes him doesn’t like being inside of it, as soon as possible he picked up his phone that he put on the small table right next to his bed while charging it, as he saw that his phone battery is already full he change his clothes to something that is more comfortable no other than cargo khaki shorts and white t-shirt, clothes that he usually wear to do the dance routine with Shim Jaewon before a concert being held or a new come back stage.

While the rest of his groups is still relaxing inside of the cabin, he went to find his own sanctuary inside of the camp site that he able to feel his happiness and releasing his anger and thoughts that he keep all of it inside of his mind and heart.

 

“Where is Sehun going?”

“Let him be hyung”

 

 

Invisiblity: Check

Comfortness: Check

Phone Signal: Check

Amazing View: Check

“Such a perfect place”

 

That’s way too fast for a person able to find his or her own sanctuary, he lie down his body on a giant rock and his back against a humongous pine tree as his chair with a perfect scenery, from his sight he able to see all of the cabins, the lake, the wooden bridge, the training site of the camp, and of course the cafeteria.

While he sit he turn his phone on, just the like the elder said the youngers are always on their phone, Sehun check what is going on with his phone while he left it to do the first physical training, turn out the message that he send to his mum is already delivered, and the message that he send to Soojung isn’t being deliver yet, it still hanging there on the out box section, no matter how much time that he try to send the message it won’t sending to Soojung, suddenly appear on his mind taking his focus from sending the message to meet up with Seunghwan hyung.

 

“I’ll only company you guys for a day, because tomorrow I’ll be leaving to LA”

 

“Mianhe hyung we can’t be there, promise we will give you a present fro your wedding

 

“Aishhh don’t be like that Kris, the most important thing for now all of you must do the training”

 

Mean while inside of the managers’s cabin, Lee Seunghwan already packed up with his big luggage and his authentic black leather back pack, his colleague who also under SM Entertainment already said good bye and their sorry because they couldn’t attend the wedding due to the membership ship training schedule.

When all his colleagues already continue their training activity and he about to open the managers cabin door that has a blurred mirror on it, from inside of the cabin through that glass that uncovered with out shades that was hanging on the door he able to see a guy, very familiar guy for him was standing in the balcony of his cabin, seems like this guy has been waiting for him for a while now.

 

“Yaa Oh Sehun, aren’t you suppose to enjoy your lunch by now?”

“I’ve finish mine”

“Are you sure you have ate your lunch?”

“Alright you know me when ever I do lies with you hyung”

“Let me guess, you are worried about my niece aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Whudd up with you and her this time?”

“She texted me, but I couldn’t reply her because of the weak connection”

“Anything you want me to deliver for her?”

 

Sehun is now stop talking with his manager, he grab something from a paper bag that he previously bring it from his cabin, a brown huge envelope with a cute blue bow on it

 

“Ok, What is this?”

“I can’t tell what are things inside of it, trust me there is nothing inside of it that are forbidden by the law to bring it to the air plane, so you can attend and enjoy your own wedding hyung”

“I’m believing you kid, alright I gotta go now..”

“Can I company you the airport hyung?”

“Yaaa….. don’t make me as your reason to skip the training Oh Sehun, or I swear I freaking swear I’ll tell my niece about it”

“Arggghhh mianhe hyung, but hyung I’m serious I feel sad because you always been there for us, and now look at you I know you need us to be there and no one is there for you hyung because of this weird training”

“Alright you company me until I enter the car that will drive me to the airport, until then you have to go back to this camp site”

 

This is the time when the manager and the artist are switching their roles, and also this is the time when Oh Sehun showing his gratitude about having the best manager in the whole universe, by companying him walking to the car that waits for him is equal like walking before on the altar on his wedding as his groom maid, Sehun know that he is so luck to have a manager like Lee Seunghwan.

Both of them are walking to the main gate of the camp site, this is the location where a black luxurious sedan car with a driver on it waiting for Oh Seunghwan catching his flight Los Angels.

 

“Afternoon Mr. Lee, I’m Kwan Hyuk your driver for your ride to Incheon International Airport”

“Hello Kwan Hyuk”

“As you please sir” said the driver helping Lee Seunghwan to open the door of the car

“Is there any belongings that you wanted to put in the baggage”

“Yes the one that my little brother carry with him”

“Other than that?”

“That’s all”

 

As Lee Seunghwan mention about his bag the driver grab the suitcase from Sehun’s hands, and put it on the baggage .

 

“I gotta go now Sehun, told your hyungs and nunas that I’m already leaving for LA”

“Ok hyung, safe flight !”

“Looking forward to meet with you beautiful wife and you beautiful niece”

“Arra, anyeong!!!”

“Bye hyung”

 

And there he go, Lee Seunghwan leaving every one inside of the camping site to meet his beautiful soon to be wife no other than Kim Soyi this lucky lady will be the newest daughter of Mr. Lee Kyungwan and also Mrs. Lee Hyebin, new little sister of Mr and Mrs Jung, and of course the new aunt for Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung.

 

 

Second by second has gone, minutes one by one turning to hours, its been almost twelve hours that Lee Seunghwan fly to Los Angels, California. 

A lady with a black oxford shoes spotted waiting for her soon to be husband to arrive from his work inside of LAX international airport, she even holding a poster that was written “Welcome home my soon too be husband”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter