Your Decision

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is little bit a chill day for Krystal Jung, because there are no essay to be submit also there are no power point to be present, the deadline for rest of her assignment from her professors are next week, although she haven’t 100% finish her tasks yet, but most of them just need the closing paragraph and bibliography which she could done it in 5 minutes.

 

While for Sulli and Jiyoung, they are still fighting for it; they even letting Krystal to talk with her self

 

“Seriously guy, you left me here all by my self?”

 

“Come on Soojung, you know we about to start our body part of the essay right?”

 

“Well it is only you Sulli, because I will probably finish this with in two hours”

 

“YAKKKKK Kang Jiyoung, it is the same that I’m currently dealing with right now”

“What ever, I do understand both of you”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“≈ When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no ≈”

 

“Urrrgghhh enough with Bieber already, I swear for two days straight at least I’ve listened to those songs for thirty times by now”

 

“Let’s be serious Krys, that song is really stay in your head, since the first time you’ve heard about it”

 

“Second of all, just sit already, I mean like people probably will call you crazy by now”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’ve been standing there right in front of us for around 10 minutes by now”

 

“So tell us, what is the thing that has been ghosting on you lately”

 

“About that…….. nothing, by the way I think I need to go to library now, before it is 5pm, so see you guys in an hour?”

 

“But we still have this sleep over right?”

 

“Of course, there is no way I’m going back to my house alone tonight”

 

“MWO? Where does your parents go this time?”

 

“Last time they texted me, they said they were in Tokyo at the moment”

 

“Tokyo as always”

 

“Duh my father company is there”

 

“Alright I’ll be here around 4.50, ok?”

 

“See ya in a bit Jungie”

 

“Go finish your essays guys”

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Although I always told them about everything, but I’m just not in the mood right now, If they come to my house for tonight they probably joining the dinner, probably mommy or daddy will ask me about the progress, so they are the one who responsible explaining all of this to Jinri and Jiyoung, second of all if I’m telling this thing while they are doing their essays probably I’ll be the one who causing their essay remain un-touch, so I’m a good friend right?

 

Of course I’m.

 

I’m currently facing the notice board where the counseling staff putting lots of programs, tutoring, internship, and more information that this university provide for their students

 

It is always a habit for me when I’m checking the information, I always put my index finger on the board, some how it does help to scan the information that I need quicker, until this thing happened, when my index finger bumping in to some one index finger.

 

Not trying to be racist or ist, but looking on the finger I know that this person is a male and he probably an Asian.

 

“Sorry, didn’t know you were looking on the same information that I need”

 

“Nah it’s ok”

 

“So you need an exchange program to Seoul?”

 

“Yeah my parents kind of forcing me, you?”

 

“That is the exact thing that happened to me!, Wait are you Korean?”

 

“50%”

 

“Halfies?”

 

“Correct, from you appearance, you are fully Korean right?”

 

“100 for you, by the way I’m Jin, Kim Seok Jin”

 

“Nice to see you Jin, I’m Krystal Jung also known as Jung Soojung”

 

“You fluent in Korea?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Shall we speak in our mother land language?”

 

“Sure”

 

*Start speaking in Korean

 

“What major are you in?”

 

“I’m taking management, you?”

 

This guy named Jin didn’t answer my question about his major, but he takes his ID card out from his wallet, showing that he is on the same major as I’m

 

“Are you on the sixth semester?”

 

“From your question, you must be assuming me that I’m on the bachelor program right?”

 

“Yes, wait you taking your master here?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“That’s why I never seen you before”

 

“By the way, shall we go to the counseling together? since we are interested on the same exchange program anyway”

 

 

“Sure”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Mr. Kim and Ms. Jung, about the student exchange program to Seoul is now available.

 

This program is provided by South Korean Government partnership with several universities in Seoul, those universities are:

 

Yonsei University, Korea University, Sungkyunkwan University, Hanyang University, Hankuk University Of Foreign Studies, Ewha Woman University, and also Dongguk Univesty

 

 

For this program you will have to take the test, to know which university that most likely suitable for each of you, about the test it self it will be held on this campus, on the day after tomorrow on straight twelve pm in the afternoon on room B380.

 

If during this period both of you have a class, both of you will be excused from that class to join this test, but the participant that able to join the test are those participant who are already get their parents signing the contract that basically saying that he or she are willing to let their children to join this program, which the latest submission is tomorrow.

 

Last but not least, during the program the government of South Korea will provides both of accommodation around Cheongdam – Apgujeong district in Seoul, the particepants will stay for 3 to 5 months depending on each university.”

 

 

“So we have to get our parents or guardians permission by tomorrow right?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Ms. Lisa, May I know what are the materials for the test?”

 

“Basically its kind of like an physiological and IQ test”

 

“Any more questions?”

 

“No..”

 

“I think it’s enough”

 

“Alright, I hope both of you are willing to join this program, because I do believe by joining this program you will get some advantages in the future that includes easier apply for job or master or doctor”

 

As we left Ms. Lisa’s office, the situation remain silent between me and this guys I’ve just met named Jin, I think he also currently double checking the information that was written on the brochure that give to us.

 

 

“Are you really joining this program?”

 

“Probably yes, but I have to discuss it with my parents first tonight, how bout you sunbae?”

 

“Since when did you start calling me sunbae?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter