Orange Paperbag

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Krystal are still spending their night in the lounge both of the are still enjoying their drink, Sehun with his Corona while Krystal with her Cosmopolitan, if Krystal has to be honest she barely touch those types of drink because she is so sensitive to those things, she easily get drunk compare to other people, she almost never able to fight the seasickness from the alcohol eventhough it is only 10% of it, when usually people passed out when they consuming around 40 % of alcohol, but now she just holding it to company Sehun, she was thinking that she need to do it because Sehun already so much things for her before they were dating, after few shots Krystal start realize that she start to unable to hold her body because of the alcohol but she stay strong to hold the dizzyness from the alcohol.

 

Sehun's POV

A bottle of Corona and my favorite DJ is palying wht could i have ask for more? everything is perfect but suddenly I saw Soojung she was acting so wierd, I don't know what happend she seems holding up to something, first she is covering her face with  both of her hands, second she is shaking while we were still sitting on the table, and third when she was slowly moving her hands from her face her face was so red, its not like a red blushing its red of sicknes, i have not choice to bring her in bridal style out from the lounge.

Good thing is they let me to park my car right infront of the loby gate in the building where the lounge at, i open the door of the car let her sit and putting the sit belt on for her, iously when we were still on the way to the lounge i let the roof open, but now i shut it back to protect her from external intervention factors to make her condition atleast getting better not like when were still at the lounge, while driving back to her house... OH DAMN IT I FORGOT TO NOTE THE ADDRESS OF JUNG'S RESIDENCE! there is no other choice to bring her to my hotel room right now, because i don't know where is the nearest hospital and my phone was already 2% and about to shut down, atleast when are back in the hotel i could ask the receptionist abou the nearest hospital and bring her there.

I put her in to my bed, I remove both of her shoes from her feet, she still in her own land but her body was shaking I think because she is cold, I pull the blanket to cover her body to give some warm, While she is still unconscious I order a bowl of pumpkin soup, I’m not if its her favorite or not but she always order that back in Korea, I also try to ask the receptionist to check where is the nearest hospital to bring her when she was wake up, because I believe for now her body is too weak to get up.

Couple hours has been passed, now it is 4am in the morning and I haven’t slept you because I’m so worry about her, the pumpkin that I order earlier was no longer a soup, It changed from pumpkin soup to pumpkin puree because its no longer hot enough for a bowl of soup, not only the soup turning in to a puree, a call was change in to a miss call, around fifty calls turn in to fifty miss call, and the caller ID was Sicca nuna, she must be worry about her and she must be very angry about me for bringing her one and only little sister home, but there is nothing I can do, I try to answer all of the phone call but to answer I need her I-phone password, a month we’ve been together I never try to open her phone, even though she does it.

I also even try to contact Seunghwan hyung by using the chat messenger, but he is not answering, I think he is very busy about handling the meeting about my scandal with one of the Red Velvet member which I don’t know who will be the “girl” with sesangnim and Red Velvet’s manager.

Suddenly Soojung who still resting in the bed saying “Please, I’m begging you come here” I’m not sure she is fully awake or not, because I can’t identify if her eyes are opening or still remained close, but she just demand me to come next to her, now I approach from the other side of the bed, because she already filled the right side of the bed, so I come to her from the left side, when I already sit next to her she is not saying anymore but she just hug my stomach area, after I realize what she is doing to me, I move my right around her shoulder and hang it on her right arm, hugging her closely next to me, on that time I’m still worry about her and I don’t want worse things to come, so I just protect her in my arm.

While I’m protecting her, I try to stay awake but my eyes are slowly closing, I don’t know what happened after that but I believe I’m sleeping in sit position where my head is not touching the pillow but the headboard of the bed, and she is still sleeping on my arm.

End POV

 

Kyrstal's POV

I woke up very early in the morning it is around five thirty in ther morning, but my head its so dizzy and punding so hard, but some thing is strange because i realize i wasn't wake in my own room, the wall paper in this room its kind of like white but little bit to grey and my room wall paper was soft purple and on the same time i realize that iwas in Sehun's room, and i'm wearing the same clothes that i wear yesterday, i was sleeping on his embrace this whole night to be exact, he is trying to protect and look after me, poor him his head was not on the pillow but on the headboard of the bed.

Looking what he did to me I don't have any thing to do to give my thanks for him to keeping me safe all night other than hugging him tightly, suddenly he was awake from his sleep, i think it because i hug him too tight, he rub his eyes, than he realize i was already a wake from the effect of the martini that i drank last night.

"Hey there" he said to me while my hair

"Hi...sorry to keep you all night"

"Is not you fault"

"What is the real thing that going on actually?"

"My body is too week for tolerating alcohol"

"Ohh Krys why didn't you told me earlier.... and why did you take me to the club?"

"I'm sorry for hiding it from you... because i just want to help you to release your anger and stress, because i know your favorite DJ is playing"

"Please next time don't even think to do that again, by spending the time with you is already a stress reliever even more than that"

"But yesterday you seems in the deep phase of stress"

"I'm sorry for making you concerned and worry"

"Its ok.. btw i just remember about a thing"

"What is it?"

"Today... is your last day here"

"Please don't remind me about that"

"For today is totally up to you, and i promise i'll make it up to you"

"But Krys... are you sure you ok?, should we just go to the hospital to check your condition?"

"Nah this is not something serious, trust around an hour the headache will dissapear?"

"How come?"

"Because you are the healer"

"Ey... I'm sreious right now?"

"Alright... i  have the medecine back in the house"

"Btw i think you should check you phone now... i swear sicca nuna already call you every minute last night"

I get off from the bed and also Sehun's arm, now I'm not in the sleep postion but sitting, i grab my phone that Sehun put it on the nightstand, and yes all of the notification was from my mom and Sicca eonnie, thank god my mom wasn't looking for....but Sicca eonnie did, my mom just text that she is leaving for Paris, Sicca eonnie has been texting me about the same thing this whole night no other than 'WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU, AND WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK MY CALL' alright i guess i have to call her.

"Hello..."

.

.

"YAK JUNG SOOJUNG!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

"Eonnie mianhe... i was passed out yesterday"

"WTH YOU GOT DRUNK JUNG SOOJUNG??"

"No eonnie, my body is not well yesterday, i only take one sip and than the rest of the night i forgot what happend"

"Are you alright now?"

"Way better than last night"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter