Wooden Bridge (Part 1)

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MT, Membership Training

Back in the day, SM entertainment has an individual schedule for those who works under them, different artists, different schedule.

This is the first time when they put everything together, divided on what the artists do under the company

Those who are actors, actrees, comedian has done their training two months before the soloist and the groups.

 

Lay's POV

Beautiful early in the morning all the twelve of us are already inside of our usual mini van that Seunghwan hyung drive use to SM building accompany by one of his junior no other than our second manager hyung, out of the twelve it is only Kyungsoo and me are the one who already woke up from our sleep, the rest of them are still sleeping, i think my dongsaengs, Luhan ge, Yifan ge, and Minseok hyung are still tired because of their individual schedule, oh come on guys...... i know you will love this training, so please wake up already.

After half an hour drive finally we almost arrive at SM building, even though we haven't get out from our mini van but i already able to see there five bus that are stand by right inside of the company parking spot, also all of the sunbaes are one by one entering the bus, i think the bus is already with group that few weeks a go Suho and Yifan read for all of us in the tiny meeting that we always do.

with out I'm realize about it suddenly Yifan ge already woke up and all of the sudden he shout "Alright looks like we are the last one to arrive, so every as soon as you get out from this van go get you belongings and just straight to your group bus, because every body probably already waiting for us now"

Since I'm together with Sehun, Kai, Tao so the four of us are together, we got out from the van taking our back pack walking to our bus, we drop our back pack on the bus luggage  and one by one entering the bus, inside of the bus i saw the Tao, sunbaes, and the manager hyungs and nunas are already sited with their own member / their boy friend/ girl friend/ best friend.

I saw Amber and Vic jie jie are already sit together on the left side of the first row, right across them is no other than Vic jie jie boy friend Changmin hyung together Tao, behind the F(x) members is SNSD members the leader Taeyeon nuna and Kai’s cousin no other than Yuri nuna, because Kai and Yuri nuna knew that they are on the same group Yul nuna is so kind to safe some sit for me and Kai right next to her on the right side of the second row,  but she doesn’t realize that there are 4 Exo members in this group causing her forgot to save a sit for Sehun,  but luckily for him the sit right behind us is empty so he could use it,  and the best thing is he could use it alone, just like what he wish while we were on the way earlier.

It seems like a lucky day for Sehun because other than he can have more space on his sit, right across him is Donghae hyung who basically are pretty close with three of us but especially Sehun, he used to mentor us back in the trainee days, finally on the last row I saw both of the clown of our group are already there, no other than Key-shi and Heechul hyung, while the rest of the sit was filled by the managers and the staff who also participate on this training.

(Bus 2 Sitting Postion)

A V          C T

 

T Y          K L

 

H D             S

 

                 K H

 

 

We about to go but we have to wait the rest of other bus go first because our bus is parked in the most behind and spot on the parking lot of SM building, while waiting for our turn Sehun choose to entertain us by telling his story about his field trip back on his high school year, the story that he told us was pretty epic causing Kai and I burst out laugh until both of us almost unable to catch a breath, even Sehun it self who the one telling the story is also unable to hold his laugh.

I’m not sure what is going on, but I know that isn’t good is happening, I could see it from Sehun expression who facing different direction from Kai and i.

Next thing I know a girl with long hair suddenly entering our bus, and take a sit right next to Sehun that turning situation very awkward.

End POV

Tao’s POV

I’m currently listening to the music that being played on my phone, due to the fact my chair mate Changmin hyung is having a nap, I bet he just finish his tight schedule, the bus was about to depart until a girl with a dark aura came in to our bus causing the driver of the bus must open the door for her.

She carries her backpack entering the bus while looking for an empty sit, she get all of the attention, especially Heechul hyung who sit on the most behind row on this bus together with Key-shi.

“Ohh Seulgi-ah what are you doing here?”

“Anyeonghaseo sunbaenim”

“Are you on group 2?”

“Ani sunbaenim, I was suppose to be on group 4”

“Then what are you doing?” that voice is totally not Heechul’s hyung voice, it has a more deeper tone and some how I’m familiar with

 

no other than, Kim Jongin

 

Right after he said that to Seulgi the situation is getting more intense, but all of the sunbaes and everyone are trying to reduce it, I bet they will judge Kai is immature well in my opinion I think Kai have his right to do that to Seulgi right after all of those things that she did to him.

Donghae hyung and Hangeng gege who used to sit right behind Yuri nuna and Taeyeon nuna are moving their sit to the most rear row sit that available right next to Heechul hyung and Key-shi, Taeyon nuna get off from her chair that she share with Yuri nuna, try to company and comfort her in her new chair which is located across Sehun’s who currently still sleeping.

 

“Seulgi-ah gwenchana?”

“Its alright eonnie”

“Are you sure you alright? Do you need anything”

“Yes eonnie”

“Just don’t mind him”

"Ne eonnie"

“But Seulgi-ah, do you have a problem with him?”

“It just on the past eonnie, I think he still unable to forgive me”

“Btw why are you even here then if you are on group 4?”

“Because the sit on bus is already full eonnie”

“Alright I understand, just tell me if you need help or something”

“Gomawo eonnie”

Not only Taeyeon nuna, Hangeng gege, and Donghae, because Yuri nuna and Lay gege are also trying to reduce the tension that currently is going on, Yul nuna also get off from her sit to Kai’s and Lay’s sit so that she able to help Kai with his anger together with Lay.

“Kai-ah, you ok?”

“I’m alright nuna”

“Really, then why you throw your tantrum on her?”

“Aniya, gwenchana-yo nuna”

“If you don’t want to talk about its alright, just talk to Lay then, If you need anything call me, ok?”

“Ok nuna”

 

Just like that, the tension is decreasing, and now we officially leaving SM building to the campsite, which should be the venue of our training

 

End POV

 

While Sehun and the rest of SM family are having their training in the woods, Krystal and Jessica are being dragged away by their parents for a family meeting regarding their uncle wedding that will be held in exactly two weeks from now, too bad Lee Seunghwan it self is still on Korea together with Sehun and SM family doing their training, only Krystal’s and Jessica’s soon to be their own who already arrived in LA.

Now both of them are sitting in the car on their to the venue of the meeting that being held, inside of the Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung are busy talking on the phone with their secretary and assistant regarding their schedule that they skip for today family meeting, meanwhile Jessica is also on the but with her fiancé Taecyeon who currently having a work visit in Chi-town, while Krystal is also busy try to connect her phone with network so she able to have a chat with Sehun.

Lucky her the connection is available so she able to chat with Sehun, she already send that message and notification said that the message was delivered as well, now the thing she only able to do is wait until Sehun reply.

She really wanted to have a chat with Sehun right now, because since this morning she unable to in touch with Sehun, due to the fact Sehun is busy with the preparation of that training so does Krsytal who busy with her college life.

After almost an hour drive to the family meeting venue the Jungs are finally arrived, the meeting and the wedding rehearsal finally started, every one is so focused and concentrates on their role, Mr. and Mrs. Jung are becoming the brides man and brides maid.

Both Jessica and Krystal is becoming the flower girls, who the groom no other the uncle Lee Seunghwan down to the altar before the bride which is their soon to be aunt or also known as Kang Hyejin entering the altar with her father that soon to be their grand father in law.

The rehearsal and the meeting end smoothly, everybody in the family doing great on their role, now all of the member of Kang family and Jung family are gathered to enjoy the delicious dinner together, too bad Mr. and Mrs. Jung need to catch their flight to New York leaving Jessica and Krystal alone in the dinner, now Krystal sit between her unnie and her soon to be uncle, while Jessica enjoying her dinner and knowing the Kang family more, Krystal seems anxious that causing Kang Hyejin worry about her soon to be niece.

“Soojung-ah”

“Ohhh soon to be imo”

“Gwenchana? Just say it to me, may be I could help you”

“Nah it is not really matter right now”

“Are you sure?, you know I’m always here for you right?”

“Alright, my man haven’t reply my text yet”

“I see, but hold on, does your boyfriend is one of the boys that Seunghwan taking care of?”

“Ne soon to be imo”

“Kryss, don’t worry darling, even Seunghwan hasn’t reply my text as well”

“IMO SERIOUSLY?”

“Yepp, I think the connection is pretty bad right there, because they are currently in the middle of the wood, and it is freaking early in there morning right now in Korea”

“You are right imo, how could I not think like that, Thanks Imo”

“Anytime my lovely soon to be jokkatal”

Those some information are able to make Soojung so much better than before, now she can enjoy the family dinner peacefully, even though she still wondering what’s up with her man.

 

All of the SM family member finally arrived on the camp site that will be their home for the next three days and two nights, while on their way Sehun does not even move from his sit, he keep taking a nap that causing him doesn’t even know what was going around him includin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter