Glad, Mr.DJ

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sehun sending off his manager now he went to the cafeteria still hoping that place still serving for lunch, or else he need to wait until the dinner is serve in around five to six hours from the current time

 

Well here is another a lucky day for him:

First, he able to catch up with his manager and send the letter to his girl

Second, he still gets time to eat lunch with his team on the cafeteria

 

 

“I thought you wasn’t up for lunch Sehun” said Lay who is shock looking at Sehun inside of the cafeteria and walking towards the dining table direction

 

“I’ve changed my mind ge” said Sehun who seems very satisfied after finishing a very important ‘project’

 

“ I’m glad you are better now, even Changmin hyung previously was shocked when you choose get out from the cabin, take a sit next to Kai, I asked him to save some for you if you are hungry”

 

 

“Here bro” said Kai while giving the meal that he already prepare for Sehun, just in case…

 

“Thanks”

 

“Hun-ah where have you been?” said Tao who has been looking after for him

 

“I just got back from the entrance gate of the camp site”

 

“What are you up to there?”

 

“Sending off Seunghwan hyung”

 

“, I should have come with you“

 

“Not only you Kai, I think thw twelve of us should have to send him off” said Lay wisely while still focusing on his soup

 

“He said is fine, he don’t want us to skip this very ‘useful’ training though”

 

Out of nowhere Chanyeol who is member of group 3 appear from across their table joining the table of group 2.

 

 

“Guys !!!!!”

 

“What up hyung?” said Tao

 

“Come on hyung, just straight to the main topic” said Jongin pushing Chanyeol because he still eating his love, no other than Chicken

 

“Alright, right on 00:00, group 3 cabin, everyone is invited, remember the password: its my birthday, so all of you coming right?”

 

“Ehhhhmm ii don't……………”

 

“OF CURSE !!!!!!!!!, just make sure you got the best play set hyung” said Jongin who is try to keep Sehun come to the party tonight

 

“Alright I better tell the others now” said Chanyeol while start to leaving them move on to another table to spread the invitation of the party

 

“What up with you now?” said Jongin who still in shock because of Sehun’s reaction of group 3’s invitation

 

“Yaaa! Why do you stop me like that?”

 

“Come on Sehun have some fun “

 

“Some how I’m not in the mood for that” he remember that night when he out with Krystal at the beach club, his girl couldn’t tolerate any type of drink that contain alcohol, even though is only 10%

 

“When was the last time we have boys night out?”

 

“I don’t know like a semester ago before the comeback being held”

 

“That’s my point, its time for the new one”

 

“But what for? We used to do this when were looking for ladies, you got your Jieun, and I’ve got my Krsytal”

 

“To have fun of course”

 

“I’ll think about it then”

 

“Come on, you don’t want Chanyeol play your mix with out your permission”

 

*Sehun and Chanyeol were known to be SM dynamic duo for producing dope music, but frequently Chanyeol ‘borrow’ Sehun music’s to play on his set while DJ-ing

 

“Oh ! Fine I’m in”

 

After every one finish their lunch inside of the cafeteria, now all of the campers return back to their training, special for this lovely afternoon their training schedule is individual base training which means training that base on their basic talents that they use to audition back in the days, for Sehun his basic training is no other than dancing.

 

He enter the dance studio together with Lay and Tao, Kai was suppose to be together with them but suddenly there is something that he need to talk with his cousin Yuri about family matter, and he think Kai is probably already inside of the dance studio before him and the boys from group 2.

 

All of the SM Family members who also take dancing as their basic skill already taking their place facing the coach who is SM creative director no other than Shim Jaewon who also known as Beat Burger Jae who stands between them and the mirror while setting up his playlist for today’s practice.

 

“Before I put on the playlist I’ll be teaching you guys a new choreography, so learn it together”

 

“And also first dancer of the group please in the back, second dancer of the group please be in front”

 

The choreography was easy for those who taking dance to follow and pretty fun to handle but the problem is taking their energy and the sweat are out from their body way too much, even Beat Burger Jae bet for those who doesn’t take dance as their basic skill won’t able to follow this choreography because its on advance level.

 

“Alright what you going to do now remembering the step of this choreography for 10 minutes and than I’ll be choosing your rival for today practice” said Beat Burger who just finish teaching the new choreography step by step in slow motion

 

Right when he said that every one was focusing on practicing and sharping their dance movement.

 

“Now can I have Luna, Lay, Sehun, and Seulgi for this round, to the center please, the rest be prepare, music start !!!”

 

The rule of this training is simple who ever forgot or doing the dance move wrong will get ousted and who ever able to survive until the music is finish he or she will become the winner and moving to the next round until the final round.

 

Each individual who able to get the first place will get the 5 points for her or his group, second place 3 points for his or her group, and the third place one point for his or her group.

 

Each individuals who get the first last place will get -5 points for her or his group, who get the second last place will get -3 points, and her or him who get the third last place will get minus 1 point for his or her group.

 

And those who were not reaching the top three spot and three bottom spot their score will remain the same

 

Four of them start dancing, their gaze wasn’t focusing on those who currently watching them from their surrounding, it locked to the mirror so they won’t forgot about the dance steps.

 

This people two L and two S were unstoppable they are not stop till the music drop.

 

“I thinks that’s enough I saw 4 of you were trying so hard, and Seulgi that safe though, you almost out from this round”

 

“So what is our result hyung?” said Lay full of curiosity of his result

 

“So far what I could say is Luna is on the top, Second place it was you Yixing, and on the third place is you Sehun, it was hard to see between you and Seulgi who deserve on the third place until I saw Seulgi was almost doing the wrong step”

 

Four of them return to their station while catching their breathe that already fly away during the battle, the girls are busy trying wipe of their sweat while the boy are busy on the dispenser to get cold water from it to their drinking bottle.

 

The dance battle is over after few rounds, now those who use dance as their basic skill come gather sit down in the middle of the dance studio hearing the result of the dance battle that read by their coach, of course it’s Beat Burger.

 

“Alright first of all I would like to say that most of you really showing you hard work on this training but these three people able to give something better than my expectation, they are , Yunho, and the last one is Eunhyuk.

 

Five points for Eunhyuk’s team, Three points for Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter