Reason

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY <3

 

After few moments Seulgi has finally arrived on the café that she asked Sehun to meet her, although today its still chusseok holiday she still come by wearing a cap to cover his face as a disguise from people, she saw Sehun sitting on the table that located on the window side of the cafe and already drinking his Americano, less than five second Sehun already able to recognize her, he wave one of his hand giving a signal to Seulgi so that she able to know the specific location of their table.

 

Right before Seulgi finishing her steps to the table, he stand up and already pulling the chair that was in front of him, where it must be the chair that Seulgi will sit on, he even help her to put down her hand bag on the empty chair on their table, all of her belongings are now resting peacefully on the free space next to her, when she was about to stand to order her own food on the cashier, she felt a something was holding her wrist.

 

“I’ve already order for both of us” said Sehun who has been holding Seulgi’s wrist for the past ten seconds

 

Few moments later one of the waitresses from the kitchen of the café was carrying a tray; she was walking to the direction of the young man and a young lady that has been waiting for her on the window area, she serves their order which is shaved ice with mango flavor, for most of the people its just a regular Patbingsu, but for most of SM trainees that has been joining on the year of 2008, this food is always had a special place on each trainees’ heart, this food brings hope for trainees that almost give up to pursue that dream to become a singer and an actress,  this food always sketch memories on each trainee.

 

Although Exo and Red Velvet had two years difference between their debut, but the project has been invented on the year of 2011, during July on that year SM make an announce to all of their trainees, basically that announcement telling who are the lucky twelve boys and five girls who will be able to debut, and making their dream come true as singer in the form of group, although Yeri make her official debut a year after Red Velvet has officially debuted, those period of time were considered when all of the trainees are already close to each other, there is no differences between them, they were like one big family, SM Trainee Family.

 

All of the trainee choose to gather and hang out to create a memory where they unable to forget it for the rest of their life, they were gather in Han River Park to have fun and forget about the hardship becoming a trainee, although they knew their fate is tomorrow. Out of no where, their eldest sunbae who were one of the member SM entertainment first boy group, no other than Ahn Chil Hyun came to that park to bring many bowls of Mango Bingsoo for each trainee which another method to release their tensions.

 

“Mango Bingsoo?”

 

“Good old days”

“Remember when the three of us are always the latest three to go home from the training?”

 

“Of course, people always judge us as the one who need more practices”

 

 

“Turn out we are the top three of SM trainees on dance”

 

“You remember that blue tteokboki vendor not that far from old SM building”

 

“I do, the ahjumma is so kind, and turn out he son was a fan of mine”

 

“Oh that ahjumma that always gives one for free right?”

 

“Yes she is”

 

“How is she now?”

 

“Last time I visit her she said that she missed both of you, especially Jongin”

 

“I think we have to visit her soon”

 

“We? Oh.. you and Jongin right?” said Seulgi full of embarrassment and awkwardness while holding both of her hand in to a fist

 

“No… of course with you as well, Seulgi-ah, the old trio is back” said Sehun who put both of his trying to cover Seulgi’s fist that she had created few moments earlier

 

On the gate of the same café two boys and two girls are entering, the younger line are the one who taking the order for the four of them, while the older boy is currently inside of the bathroom doing his business, while the older girl are waiting the younger line to return with the food in one of the table, the table was located exact in the middle of the café, let the older girl able to view the three sixty panorama around the café.

 

The café was fine, the interior was mix between vintage and modern, most of the people that come to this café are still around the four participant’s age, the older girl thinks that the customer base of this café should be teenagers to young adult, she couldn’t find any senior citizens inside of this hipster café, everything was fine until she spot a familiar face, way too familiar face.

 

The familiar face should makes her feel way better from those long flight, well you know one of the Islamic hero said ‘Hoping on people, it’s the bitter taste that you could ever get from life’, she try her best not believe what her eyes shows her, she even try to double if she saw the right by calling one of .

“Oh…. Oppa…… its been a while” Krystal does not realize that her voice are all teary and shaky yet

 

“Krsytal-ah, are you crying?”

 

“Eeemm….. I’m not…… Just wondering if Sehun there with you?” Lied Krystal who has been holding her tears as long as she could by let the person who is one the phone with her is hearing her flat tone voice

 

“Ani…. But he left a message on the fridge saying that he is on the café near Shinsa-dong”

 

“Ohhh…. Ok… I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter