Meet The Jungs

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl is spotted just passed the imigration process inside of Incheon International Airport, now she is stop right infront of the flight information to double checking which gate that her plane is located, after done with checking the flight she is currently looking around inside of the airport while checking update on her phone, there was 2 chat messenger that located on the notification of her phone that was saying

Seunghwan Samcheon: Have you arrived in the airport?

 

Lee Jieun: Eonnie mianhe Kai oppa just told that you were leaving today, too bad you are leaving so soon  wish we could hang out longer, it is very nice to knowing you, i hope we able to keep our friendship in the future, by the way safe flight eonnie ;D

 

She was happy to see that but message as soon as she read it she continue replying those messages, but something that makes her very down right because it is half an hour before the flight was take off, but her boyfriend doesn't send a message to her not even one, to make her mood up she choose to continue looking around, and buying some souvenirs that she planned to give it to her family members and her friend when she officially return to the states, after she finish buying all of the souvenirs at the same time there was announcement that telling her plane was about to board, she left the duty free while rushing to the waiting room, when she arived at the waiting room she was the last pessenger to board, because every one was already inside or walking to the air plane, she gave her passport and boarding pass to the officer while she is speaking to her self and she said 

"Good bye Sehun, I hope you win the award"

After the officer return the passport to her she continue walking and entering the flight deck, the flight attendent the one who welcome her was a man he even help her to put her hand cabin suitcase inside of the bagge space that available above the sit, too bad because every single baggage space inside of the prestige class wa full, so her hand cary must putted in the cabin crew carrier space, she keep continue walking let the flight attendend do his work, but some was very strange happend when she arrived on her sit, because a man who sitted next to her was sitting on his sit, but his legs are on her sit but this man seems like he is very tired and she is currently having a nap.

"Emmmm sorry.......excuse me sir but this my sit"

the man who seems like he is on a nap wake up  and he said "Hi Ms. Jung, are sure it is your sit?"

"Emmmmm sory but how do you know my name?"

"Oh i do know everything about you"

"Who the hell are you?"

A man who taking over her sit was revealing his self, he start to removing his cap from his head

But the girl was still not recornizing the man, because he still wearing a mask that covering almost all of his face, including his mouth that causing his voice is changing that make Krystal confuse

"Come on make a gues" said the man

"Oh come one I'm tired to stand up" then she start to make an up set face toward the man, that causing the officially revealing his identiy, but when he reveal his self that causing the girl start to shape into an O-shape, and at the same timeshe is step forwward and hugging tightly

"Why are you even here? don't you suppose to be with your hyung attending that award"

"Your uncle letting me go, that he gave me my passport, the ticket, and also the boarding pass, when i was about to leave at the same time all the hyungs has arrived than they create a half circle and Chanyeol hyung was standing in the middle while carrying my suit case around"

"And what things that they said to you ?"

"They said that i've worked too much and too hard for this comeback, they also said that i need a holiday"

"You really need one Oh Sehun, i can see that from your eyes were swollen, and everytime we went to a date i can the exhautes face coming from you"

"And I'm having one right now, and what makes me happier you are here"

"Asihhhhh stop the bull"

"I'm just telling the truth, anyway do you want to sitch place, i know you do love window sit"

"Yes, can i?, but how do you know about that thing?"

"Your uncle has told me about that"

"I see that"

Than they switch their sit now Krystal was sitting on the window seat while looking to the out side of the plane, while Sehun was sitting on the other side while looking to the left enjoying his view which is the beautiful woman that he loves the most after her mother, they were just remind silent beause the flight was about to take off and ejoying their small talk that only both of them know what all of that about, after 20 minutes of take off the stewardress that help Sehun to get in first before anyone else, now serving them with two cup of sparkling champenge, and now that flight attendent is the one other than Exo and Lee Seunghwan who knew about Sehun's woman.

 

After eleven hours of long flight they finally landed at LAX international airport, as soon as they get out from the terminal building, Krystal driver named Mr.Harris was already there waiting for them, as they meet up with Mr.Harris he help Sehun and Krystal to put their belongings inside of the beggage of the car, after everything was inside now they finally leaving the airport in to down town Los Angeles.

"Hello Ms. Jung"

"Hello  Mr.Harris itw been three months since i saw you"

"How is Seoul mam?"

"Is perfect even better than i was expected, anyway i want you to meet my man, Sehun this is my driver Mr.Harris, Mr.Harris meet Sehun"

"Hello Mr.Davis my name is Oh Sehun, but you can call me Sehun"

"Hello Sehun it is nice to see you, anyway if you wanted to know more about  Ms.Jung you can ask me"

"Yakkkkk don't spoiled my dirty little secretes to him Mr.Harris, anyway does mom and daddy around?"

"Mrs. Jung already left for London a week a go, Mr.Jung already left for Hongkong just yesterday they will be back in early dates next month"

"How Sicca eonnie?"

"Ms.Jung and Mr.Ok was out for brunch earlier and they said they'll be back around afternoon"

"Ok than can we go to Beverly for a while, because Sehun need to check in first than we go home"

"As you said Ms.Jung"

As they arrived at Beverly hilton, immidiely Sehun check in for his room, as soon he got checked in he enter his room Krystal is just waiting for him in the sofa area of Sehun's room, while Sehun is get clean and change his clothes in the bath room, after Sehun is ready they walk out from the hotel back Krystal's car and now they are heading to Jung family resindence near Malibu Beach.

 

Jessica's POV

I've just done my brunch with Taecyeon, and now we entering my house because we've planned that we want to watch some tv show and now I'm really need to go to the toilet, i ask Taecyeon to turn the tv first and wait me there in the living, but he end up come to me waiting outside of the toilet, than he pull me out and towards the living room and i saw a man that i never saw before he was sitting alone there while watching a tv show that we ere about to watch.

since I'm the one who the part of this house hold maybe i should be the one who ask him than Taecyeon

"Emmm.....Hello are you looking for some one"

"Ohhhh sorry I'm Oh Sehun, Krystal friend"

"Hello there Sehun I'm Jessica Jung, Krystal big sister"

"Anyeonhaseo nuna"

"Anyway i want you to meet my fiance Taecyeon"

"Anyeonghaseo Ok Taecyeon-mida, nice to see ya"

"We thought you were a stranger or a bad person, turn out you are Krystal chinggu" said Taecyeon who start about to melt down the awkward situation

"Since you were already here, it mean Krystal is already back from Seoul?"

"Nee nuna"

"Where is she?"

"She ask me to wait her here, because she is currently taking a shower"

"Ohh i see now"

"Eonniee you are here, than you must already meet Sehun right" said Krystal who walk down from the stairs from her room direction while her hair was still wet and cover with a towel

"AIGOOOOOO URI SOOJUNGIE HAS RETURN, HOW WAS SEOUL?"

"YAKKK DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT INFRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND, I MEAN DUH !" so Sehun is Krystal new man well he seems like a nice guy but i need to observe him more, and at the same time Sehun face start turning red

"Anyeong Soojung how does your summer going?"

"Anyeong Taecyeon oppa its been a while, anyway it is good so many changes since the last i went"

"How does Seunghwan samcheon doing?"

"He is alright, he even already got a girl friend"

"REALYYY?"

"Yes, anyway have you guys eat yet?"

"Not yest because I've just arrived like 20 minutes ago"

"Wait your plane suppose to be arrived on 8am in the morning, but you've just arrived 20 minutes a go, which is now 11, than you arrive at 10.45?"

"Yes...eemmmm"

"Sorry nuna to make you worry but Krystal company me first to check in at my hotel"

"Wait you are not living in the US?"

"Yes I live in Korea, and i came here for a holiday"

"Yeahhhh Sehun come here for a holiday"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter