Mini Reunion

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of a lovely evening, Seoul, South Korea.

 

Sehun's POV

Seunghwan said he will pick me up around two to three hours from when he drop me, because he need to meet some representative from a snack company that wanted to take Kai, the hyungs, and me as their product ambassador, i enter the cafe which is where Seunghwan hyung drop me, i climb the stair because the cafe was located on the second floor of the building, the cafe seems so quiet i don't know if they are not doing very well or it just not their rush hours because I personally think it is little bit too late to come to a cafe.

I've been standing alone by the door looking for one of the Red Velvet member that I’ve assumed one of them must be here already before me, because all i could see is only two couple that enjoying their time together, none any Red Velvet member i could recognize so far, than i ask the waitress for my sit, they put me on the window with quiet nice view, I've ordered one cup of Americano to company me waiting for one of them to come, while waiting for one of the red velvet member and my coffee to come I choose to message Soojung, too bad less than 5 minutes my coffee has arrived that causing loosing my attention to chat her, and I bet she probably just about to wake up.

I’m about to get a sip of my Americano, but I realize It is strange, something is surrounding me, something that is dark……… A shadow that cover my view.

 

"I think i should sit here"

"Ohhh Seulgi.... Whaa....What are you doing here?"

"I'm not sure either but manger eonnie drop me here, so i don't even know what is going on...n...n" I don't know why but I'm pretty sure she already knew about everything, hmmppfff she must be the one that company choose to do this publicity with me

"Have a sit"

"How long have you been here Sehun-shii?"

"Oh stop it already....."

"Ehmmmm excuse me"

"I mean come on we already drop the honorific term between each other long time a go in back trainee days, so why you still using it?"

"I don't know, i just felt it’s really been a while since we've been talking and I don't know how start it again"

"Yeah like 3 months a go"

"I know you might be mad because I know you might think that i actually set everything up, but no Sehun the company actually choose both of us to do this"

"........................."

"And i know you still mad on me because of my past mistakes on you and your girl friend, also you best mate Kai and his girl friend"

 "........................."

"Help me....."

".........................."

"If you don't want to help me fine than just help Red Velvet"

"Oh shut all of it already Seulgi, there is nothing i can do to prevent this to happen either, no matter I'm liking this situation or not, in the end i have to help you and of course your band Red Velvet "

"So can we restart? ”

"As a friend, no above that"

"So are we cool?"

"Yeah,but...... this is you last chance Seulgi, if i knew that you are trying to do something again i'll consider you as nothing, remember that"

"You can trust me, chinggu"

"Btw how long do we have to do this thing ?"

"I'm not sure, but my manager told me that when the number already reach the company we’re good to go"

"Alright then, i hope i can help you as co-worker"

"Thank you so much Sehun, for all of your help, btw are you ok now?" To be honest i really clueless why she is asking me fine or not, oh wait she must know that I'm sick because of the fake news that the hyungs told the public during that award show

"About that.... I'm so much better now"

"Glad to hear that, i was planning to visit as making my apologize for hurting your girl, but i don't know where you being hospitalized and my schedule was very busy on that moment" I swear I'm about to burst out laugh, she was thinking that i was really sick in fact i was busy in LA doing 'our things' with Krystal, and big shout out for the waitress that bringing my orders earlier because now i don't have to respond her, just enjoying my coffee.

End POV

 

While Sehun is having his first meeting with his fake girl, on the other side of the planet Soojung was sitting alone at her university's cafe, a spot on her campus where Sulli, Jiyoung, and her like to hang out. it is unusual to see her first to come because it is Jiyoung who always come first out of the three, suddenly a girl with a messy bun who wearing a greay sweater and miniskirt came closer approaching Soojung.

Now she is stop walking, standing right behind Jung Soojung and poking her shoulder for couple of times, those poke causing Soojung to turn around and creating a shock expression on her face, both of them were shouting in full of excitement until all of the eyes in the campus was on them, but they just don't care and keep doing their thing which is a best friend hug, because 3 months not seeing each other was thug for them, and the girl who wear grey sweater and mini skirt is no other than Jennifer also known as Kang Jiyoung.

Its been a few minutes since they doing hugs, people were expecting the voice was turning lower, but they were wrong because now not only Jiyoung, a girl with a pair of jeans and white blouse suddenly come and joining the excitement, that making the voice was louder than before and of course increase number of people are looking at them, as usual they just don't care about others if they already together, and the girl with white blouse is no other than Choi Jinri also known as Sulli.

"OH MY GOD I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" said Soojung who haven't able to catch up with both of her best friend

"ME TOO" said Jiyoung who still exciting of their meeting

"So how was both of your holiday going?" said Sulli who curious about how both of her best friend doing with out her during the holiday

"Europe is so pretty, especially Milan, i wish i could move there now, how was your Sull?"

"It was ok, even though I'm little bit nervous at the beginning of my internship, now back to you Ms. Jung Soojung how is it feels like to be back to the mother land?"

"Wait i know you really want to know about Soojung story, but i have a bad news for her"

"Oh come on Jiyoung-ah, we were just about to start the new semester and now you pissing me off"

"Well it is better to know it first then you know by your self right ?"

"Ehmmmmmm" said Soojung and Sulli who still pissed with Jiyoung who break their excitement on the first of the new semester

"Ok I'm trully sorry, but Adam..."

"Which Adam" ask Sulli in full of confusion

"I forgot his last name"

"Is he the one that I've asked before the summer holiday begin?"

"Yes"

"What up to him?"

"He is already dating with my class mate, but i don't remember her name"

"I'm sorry Krys.." said Sulli who felt guilty for her best friend

"Me too, i felt such a fool to break your heart in first day of school"

Soojung only gave her simple smile to both of her girls, she just sit there watching them who are now turning their eyes in to puppy eyes full of tear, asking her to accept their apologize to tell about the guy that used to stalk before.

"Hold on, something is odd here" said Jiyoung who realize that Krystal is not sad about that fact

"Yeah, WTH JUNG SOOJUNG? WHY ARE YOU NOT SAD ABOUT THAT" said Jinri who just realize about Soojung reaction

and here we go again for Krystal's cold voice and emotion "Because the old Krystal is not her anymore"

"YAK JUNG SOOJUNG DON'T SAY THAT SOMETHING OR SOME ONE IN KOREA ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR HEART"

a cold and y smirk is created on Soojung's lips that causing Jiyoung and Jinri to create a gasped on their mouth, causing them shout to her "TELL US EVERYTHING NOW THAT HAPPEND TO YOU IN KOREA !!!!!!"

"Urghhhh fine, quiet both of you, well basically I'm currently dating one of the boy that my uncle manage"

"Wait... 'manage'.... YOUR NEW MAN IS A CELEBRITY?"

"Sort of.. but i don't think you guys might have heard of his band"

"SOOJUNG DON'T TELL YOUR BOY IS ONE OF THE SM FAMILY MEMBER"

"First of all yes he is, second of all how did you know about SM Entertainment on the other i don't even know what the hell is that untill i met Suzy and his man when I just arrived there"

"WTF HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, I've heard so many times that it is impossible for SM family artists to date"

"I don't even know, maybe god already planned it"

"You are so lucky Soojung, i bet he had so many fans, and his fans is jealous over you"

"So who is the man that has been chasing over you this summer?"

"Alright, he is the member of Exo"

"Is it Kai?"

"Suho?"

"WTH how did both of you able to know them? not only them, SM Entertainment"

"Oh come on Krys, they are the number one agency in our mother land"

"And like duh my cousin has been persuade me to love them, and as the result i also loving them so hard right now"

"Ok back to you Krys, who is he?"

"He is Sehun, the youngest of them all"

"WTF? YAKKK JUNG SOOJUNG !!!!!!!!"

"JUNG SOOJUNG !!!!!!!!!!"

"Guys, chill !"

"Sorry..... but you just DAMN"

"How is that possible?"

"Just tell us when is the first time you met him?

"When my uncle ask me to meet him on one of the Tv station"

"Were you alone there?"

"Nope, i was with Suzy"

"So Suzy also has been met them as well ?

"She has."

"Too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter