Unexpected Encounter

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For this chapter: Watch out for the special appearance of PLAYBOYS 

 

 

“Attention to Ms. Krystal Jung and Mr. Kim Seokjin, please go to the counseling office when the sixth period has ended, thank you”

The bell has ranged, Krystal make her way to Ms. Lisa office, first she thought that she had a problem with one of the professor or with another students, than she realize it must be the result of her placement test, yes the one that she took to know which university is the most suitable for her.

She about to enter the room, surprisingly Jin was already inside, seems like both Jin and Ms. Lisa is waiting for her, so that both of them able to know which university that they get in together

 

“Just in time Ms. Jung, here is your result” said Ms. Lisa giving the result that cover with an envelope

She open the envelope that Ms. Lisa gave her, from the appearance of the envelope she able to know that this envelope is officially coming from the government of South Korea, because it was stamped with the official mark of Korean’s government

 

“Will both of you check the results her or you guys want to check it by your self?”

“Here is fine” said Krystal who is very curious about her result, Jin was about to say ‘up to Krystal’, yet he is glad when he knew that Krystal want to open the result together with him.

 

 

“Annyoenghasseo Ms. Jung, by checking your personality and you intelligence skill, we would like to say that you’ve been accepted on our student ex-change program at Yonsei University”

 

 

 

“So, are you guys in the same university?”

“I’m have no clue about university that Krystal got in to, but mine is Yonsei University” said Jin who just finish reading his result

“How bout you Ms. Jung?”

“Same like Mr. Kim, I got into Yonsei University”

“REALLY? Both of you are serious, right?” said Ms. Lisa in disbelief

Both of the participants are still clueless about the thing that is going on, but from the expression of Ms. Lisa they could tell that she is on shock

“Are there any rumors with the university that we get, Ms. Lisa?”

“Yeah what is going on there?”

“Here is the deal, from the previous batch that joining this exchange program, none of them has been able to get in to Yonsei University, and this university that both of you got in to is the best university in Korea, basically it is the Harvard of Korean university, so keep that in mind”

 

 

“Really!!! You are not lying right Ms. Lisa?”

“Why would I lie to both of you?”

 

Both of Jin and Krystal are still in shock of the fact that their counselor just told them, the moment of silent shock has just begin when both of the participant share their shock expression in to each other faces.

 

“I think both of should be very grateful for this, I’m sure that by next week both of your faces will be inside of the bulletin, oh yeah there is another more important thing that both of your really need right, here I give the name card of the person that will help both of you to prepare you self before your departure next week.

Her name is Elle Min, she said that she will contact you Krystal on 7pm sharp and you Jin on 8pm sharp, so keep your phone still on during the schedule that I’ve mentioned.

So guys as you counselor I’m wishing you all the best for your program, work hard, have fun, and of course enjoy this exchange program”

“Thank you Ms. Lisa” said Krystal and Jin who were about to leave the counseling room returned to their class.

 

 

Since Mrs. Jung is a Korean who married to half Korean – American man, and Jin is a Korean that born and live in America, both Krystal and Jin doesn’t need to worry about their Korean’s visa, both of them are now busy with packing their stuffs for the rest of six months, they are just counting down the day until the departure.

Although its two days left until her departure, Krystal still haven’t mention about joining exchange program to Sehun, due to the fact she is on this weird situation where she doesn’t want to interact with him at the same time she want to make a surprise for him, but she will tell Suzy that she is coming back to the mother land before she tell Sehun.

Krystal who just enjoying her free time watching TV while hearing her big sister who busy on the phone, probably Jessica is on the phone with her wedding planner, making everything is under control before the D-day that coming in two months, suddenly got a call from Jin

 

“Jung Soojung..”

“Ne sunbaenim”

“So are you free today?”

“I think I’m, hmmm is there anything that I could help you?”

“Well yeah sorry for bothering you, but would you company me to finding a present for my grand parents? My mom ask me to buy a present for their sixty anniversary, and it’s on the day after we arrived in Seoul”

“Hmmmmm sure…..”

“So should I pick you up?”

“If you are fine with it, than its cool for me”

“Alright I’ll pick you around 30 minutes from now”

 

The relationship between Krystal and Jin are getting stronger since the day that they took the test of finding the suitable university, right after the test they are having a lunch together out side of the school near Melrose avenue, on that lunch they able to know each other from each interest to their own school that they used to attend, which a perfect move for Jin to get closer with his crush. 

A sedan had arrived on the Jung’s residence, a guy with sunnies come from the sedan ringing the bell sitting on his sedan while waiting for her Cinderella to come out from her house.

 

“Eonnie I’ll be back on seven”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo sunbaenim”

“Come on Krys, you know that I don’t like to be call with that title right?”

“I’m still trying to call you only with your name, and damn it’s hard”

“Shall we get going?”

“Sure”

 

Jin open the door of his sedan, help Krystal to get inside, as Krystal he sprint to get it and continue help Krystal to put his seat belt on, engine start, off they go to one of the well known mall.

After twenty minutes drive they has arrived in mall, since its still weekdays the mall is less compacted when its week end, most of the people that visited are those people who currently working their colleagues to have a meeting or some house wife that doing grocery shopping while waiting for the children to come from the school.

 

“So what thing that you wanted to get for your grand parents, jin-shi?”

“Krys, do you use all Koreans honorific terms when you met some one?”

“Hmmmm of course not, but in your case you are the first senior that is also Korean, so I do think I need to call you with sunbaenim or using –shi”

“So just because I’m also Korean, you called me with honorfici terms”

“I think so”

“I felt like if I call you with out using any honorific term, it doesn’t feel right”

“Fine I have no choice than, if you call me by using ‘shi’ or ‘sunbaenim’ I will not respond your call”

“Oh come on, but you haven’t old what you have to buy Jin………. Shi”

“GOD SAKE, come on Krys”

“You still respond me, Jin” when those words came out from , her cheeks becomes as red as strawberry, she hold her self not to laugh in front of Jin, because she thinks that calling some one older in Korean with out any honorific term are so awkward

 

“Finally !”

“So ?”

“About that there this one bed cover that grand mother has been asking me for a while, all of their children and their grand children are willing to buy it for her, but…...”

“But what?”

“The color that she asked is easily to get sold”

“Hhmmm do you want to make a bet?”

“Suree….”

“If we enter the department store and the stock of that bed cover is available than you must make my wish come true, but if the bed cover is not available I have to make your wish come true?”

“Challenge on Ms. Jung”

 

Soojung and Seokjin are already inside of the department store they are looking around while waiting for their shop assistance to come from the staff room checking on the bed cover, few minutes later a woman come out from the while bringing one pack of bed cover yet still cover on its packaging.

 

“So does the color is available”

“I’m so sorry if both of you are wanting to buy in massive quantity, but we only had one that is available at the moment”

“Alright wrap up for us pleas?”

“Ok let me see both of you in the cashier”

 

 

“Whoahhh daebak! I think you are really my lucky charm”

“Hhmmmm I think it just a coincidence”

“Btw do you need to purchase some thing before the departure?”

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter