She is not Jung Soojung

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t know you are close with her”

 

 

 

“Oh Joy, I don’t see you there”

 

“Hey oppa, I thought you don’t come to the party”

 

“Well… your guess is wrong”

 

“Glad to see you here though”

 

“Emmm….. Thanks, by the way who is ‘her’ that you talking about”

 

“Seulgi eonnie”

 

“How did you know we are close?”

 

“I saw both of you are pretty close lately, last thing I know about you and Kai oppa, both of you kind of no longer considering Seulgi eonnie as both of your friends”

 

“About that, I think you need an update Sooyoung”

 

“So everything is cool now?”

 

“She’s cool with me, for Jongin? I’m not that sure”

 

“Glad to hear that… Although I’m still hoping Kai oppa could forgive her, by the way what are you doing here oppa?”

 

“Well I’m about to call my mother” the closest safe that Sehun ever recieve in his life, while the actual thing that going on he about to have a video call with Krystal

 

“Eomeoni seems so worried about you oppa”

 

“She does, enough about me, what are you doing Park Sooyoung?”

 

“I’m currently thinking something”

 

“Mind to tell me about it?”

 

“Well sure, I need some one to talk with anyway”

 

“Can I guess?”

 

“Sure..”

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

“OMO!”

 

“Yes, that is why I’ve been avoiding you lately, Chanyeol hyung and I are roommate in the dorm for the last few weeks, he even told me that he do had a feeling for you since last year”

 

“You mean me and him should dating?”

 

“I think you kind of suitable for his match”

 

“Why?”

 

“First you personality is always bright, second your height is not too dwarf for him”

 

“You are not saying this because you wanted totally get away from me right oppa?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You do know I had a crush over you, right?”

 

“I do, but of course not, I’m not that mean Joy”

 

“Can I ask you another question oppa?

 

“Sure”

 

“Since now I knew that you avoiding me because of Chanyeol oppa, am I really not your type oppa?”

 

“For a friend? Of course it’s a yes you fill all of the criteria that I’m looking from a friend, for a lover? I think you already knew the answer”

 

“Last question, how long have you know that I had a crush on you?”

 

“When Wendy ask me to company your to you batch prom night, that is when I officially knew that you had a crush on”

 

“Wait! What? Wendy eonnie told you that?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Do you company me just because of her?”

 

“Of course not, I do company you because around that time I’ve realize you do so many kind things for me, and I don’t really realize those things happens because you had crush on me”

 

“You know what oppa?”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m really glad to hear that from your mouth oppa, thank you”

 

“Its nothing”

 

“I think I gotta go to Chanyeol oppa now” said Joy who still flattered from listening what things that Sehun said to him

 

“Go now !”

 

She puts her drink on the trashcan not too far from the bench where Sehun currently sit on

 

When she about to open the door of group 3’s cabin….. “And Park Sooyoung!”

 

“Wae oppa?”

 

“Don’t make him wait for too long”

 

 

Chanyeol who just finish DJ-ing for the group 3’s party just let his playlist play by it self on the boost; he has been holding his thirst almost two hours, he walks to the direction of the bar where a glass of chilled chilsung has been waiting for all night long, out of sudden a girl and a boy who on the terrace of the cabin able to take Chanyeol’s attention making him forgot the chilled chilsung that has been waiting for him.

 

“So this is how do you pay all of your hyung’s kindness?”

 

 

Right after Sehun giving his advice to Joy, he ran out from group 3’s cabin back to his ‘sanctuary’, it is almost dawn in the camp site than it must be daylight in America, of course he still trying to call his girl, while resting his body on the huge tree trunk’s, while his phone screen is loading for the web cam to turn on.

 

 

When the webcam is finally on, the screen changing from an hour glass to a girl who currently inside of her class alone

 

“Hi”

 

“Finally!”

 

“You’ve been waiting for me didn’t you?”

 

“You know I always do, especially when I see a missed call from you”

 

“Aishhh”

 

“What is that missed call is actually about anyway?”

 

“Since I haven’t to talk to you for days, I just think I have to”

 

“Than why do you only call me once? If it’s really a ‘missed call’ you always call me at least three times!”

 

“I think I haven’t told you about this one”

 

“What is this about?”

 

“Basically previously when I was about to call you, I bumped in to my junior who had crush on me”

 

“Aigooooo, Sehun got a crush”

 

“Jealous much?”

 

“No I don’t”

 

“I know you do”

 

“What ever, but how do you know she does have a crush on you?”

 

“Her band mate told me”

 

“Was she your type?”

 

“You know what! She asked me the exact question”

 

“Then what is your answer? If you already questioned about this once”

 

“I said to her, as a friend of course its yes, as a couple it’s no”

 

“Why she is not your type?”

 

“Well she is a cheerful person, an active one, quiet pretty as well…

 

 

But she is not Jung Soojun a.k.a. Krystal Jung , other than that Chanyeol hyung does have a feeling for her“

 

“H E O L!”

 

“AIGOOOO how do you able to know such a word like that?”

 

“Duh I’m half Korean”

 

“Well from what I’ve known a ‘halfies’ like you doesn’t really know much about Korean slang”

 

“Excuse me! Limited edition over here!”

 

“So what are you up to right now?”

 

“It is currently lunch time, Sulli and Jiyoung already in the cafeteria, I should probably catching up with them by now”

 

“Stay”

 

“So you want your girl to be un-healthy and becomes an anorexic?”

 

“Nope, but I just want you to company to sleep”

 

“Aigooo little Sehun is sleepy”

 

“Juseyo?” said Sehun while showing his puppy eyes and ‘bbuing-bbuing’ through to the webcam

 

“How bout I grab my lunch than comeback to the class room, and company you to sleep?”

 

“Hey don’t take it way too serious, I’m just messing with you”

 

“You know I couldn’t resist your aegyo right?”

 

“I do, and I don’t want you to loose focus while studying anyway”

 

“Alright… I really gotta go now, its 15 minutes left until the class start, and it takes 7 minutes to go from this room to the cafeteria”

 

“Alright have good lunch!”

 

“Have some sleep, I know you need that”

 

“Waiitttt, aren’t you suppose to be in the hotel by now for Seunghwan hyung wedding?”

 

“The wedding reception finished last night, some of the family members are still relaxing in the hotel, and the rest already return to their activity including me”

 

“Does Seunghwan hyung still in L.A.?”

 

“The bride and the groom already leaving Los Angeles to Bora-bora for their honey moon”

 

“Alright, Krystal Jung FIGTHING!!!!!!”

 

“You too Oh Sehun!”

 

Yes 10 minutes is way too short for a couple to spend their time together, well at least they still able to see each other.

 

The night is getting darker, the wind breeze is getting chiller, let every one inside of the campsite having a nice rest from their long day of the training, except for one person who still awake, busy with her laptop sending an email to her boss.

 

 

To: [email protected]

 

CC: [email protected]

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter