Oh !

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

 

I’m trying to call Krystal because I really wanted to explain everything, since I’m free and most of the members are still on their individual schedule, only Tao and I who stay on the dorm, well we wanted to go somewhere before we have to go to SM Building for our dance practice tonight but Tao is currently take a shower because he just got back from martial art center to improve his kungfu.

Yes she’s picking up “Hey Kryst I know you are still angry with me, but let me explain”

 

“Helloo”

 

“Soojung-ah, you there?"

 

"It's not Soojung"

 

"Sorry, I've must dial the wrong number"

 

How in the world her phone is on the hand of a guy, I bet it’s not her father or Seunghwan hyung, I know that this voice who should be around the same age as mine, because for and older generation his voice have to be deeper?, but who would it be?, Krystal is not that kind of person who able to open up with new people, if it’s one of her new friend from college that’s is now way that they are able to be so close with each other only in 3 days, especially if its with Krystal.

 

After all this, is she really having an affair with other man?

 

Let’s remain positive now

 

End POV

 

While Jin who was currently watching a movie on the condo living room with Jackson when recieve a phone call from Sehun, still remain speechless and shock at the same time, he really wanted  to explain that it is true that the phone number is belong to Krystal, but the person is not available at the moments.

 

 

*The A Club, Gangnam

 

Tonight The A club is fully pack, so many tables has been booked and some of them has been fully reserved as VIP area, people who doesn’t get the ticket to enter came here since 6pm while the show start at 11pm, they are lining up hoping there are a few left over ticket that will be sold as first come first serve, because tonight Steve Aoki is playing there, while Kaeun she is the niece of the DJ, and the DJ him self who ask her to become the opening act.

Two ladies spotted walking side by side approaching the club, before the gate there are two lines first is where are the people are lining up, while the other one had red carpet on it with the few bouncer who will check your invitation card and will lead you to your table, of course both these ladies will enter through the red carpet no matter what happen tonight

“Can I have your name please?”

 

“Bae Suzy and Jung Soojung”

 

“Ohh you guys are the special VIP for Ms. Kaeun tonight, please follow me personally, the niece her self who asked me to both of you no matter what happen”

 

“Emmm…. Soojung-ah…”

 

“Mr. Bouncer, I know you had lots of things to handle tonight, that’s ok we can take care our self tonight”

 

“But madam…”

 

“We will call if we need help”

 

“Errrr..... emmmm.... eehhh..... Alright, have a good one”

 

The ladies are now passing the dance floor, they see lots of people are after one another only to get closer to the DJ booth, they wanted to get very close next to Steve Aoki when he start to let the beat boosting out from the speakers, there are also some of the people are hanging there waiting for their drinks to be served, the ladies are waiting for their pink lady also the man are waiting for their gin and tonic, finally they are locked when they see the VIP area.

It is secured with the two best bouncers of the club; both of them are at least 6 foot long and 200 pound making no matter who wanted to trespass the secured area, erasing their motive to do so only by starring both of them, right in front of the bouncers there is this man who is holding the VIP guest list, by looking on his face every single of the guest probably thinks that he is difficult to please.

 

“Princess number 1 and princess number two is approaching, please provide them with best hospitality that you can offer”

 

Both of Krystal and Suzy’s heels leads both of them to stop right in front of the VIP area, at first the man who have the list are still judging both of their appearance from the top of their wavy perfect styled hair to the bottom of their freshly painted pedicure.

 

“Good evening Ms. Bae and Ms. Jung, I’m Taegoon, Ms. Lee her self personally had assigned me to served and always stand by near both of you, so would you mind to follow me to your table”

 

“Hmmmm I think we can go by our self”

 

“But Ms. Jung, Ms. Lee would complain to me if I don’t do my job properly”

 

“If that’s the case, up to you if you want to follow us or not, but if you do, please stand by at least 2 meters away from both of us, thanks”

 

“Alright I’ll follow your request Ms. Bae”

 

As requested by Suzy, Taegoon the bodyguard chooses to follow both of them to their table, while they are passing through of VIP aisle, which is the combination of ‘Seoulcialites’ who often chooses to sit first on the table then when its exactly midnight they will leave their spot hitting the center of the dance spot like a party animal from the regular category but with more class and extra body guard behind them.

Some K-idols or one of their staff from their agencies who has been struggling for the last three months to get the invitation of this party through contacting each networks that they know to get at least one VIP ticket for tonight, their main goals is not to have fun or releasing their stress, they do believes that by attending the party as ‘VIP’ they able to open a new network to a do collaboration project with Steve Aoki him self, due to the fact that Steve Aoki is the current hippest DJ on the planet.

Last but not least is the ‘insiders’ which the two girls are belongs to, this kind of people usually are extremely close with the ‘Aoki’ clan, even the venue or the date of the party / concert could be change if one of the ‘insiders’ couldn’t attend, so no matter what is their availability to attend the party their name are already on the top of the VIP list.

 

Both of them see Kaeun who has been enjoying her second glass of dry martini all by her self in the sofa, it is always her habit to drink those two glasses of vermouth and gin to be more uncontrolled so she can turn on the hype before she start spinning those lar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter