Post Pone

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Venice Beach, California, USA

He is back from come to his seat where next to him Krystal already awake from her nap and she is continue reading her novel while enjoying California's sun light that hitting her body, Sehun taking order a glass of orange juice to help him relax his mind because couldn't believe what sesangnim do to him, Krystal already realize that out of sudden Sehun is turning from a happy mode to his angry mode, she choose to get up from his sit go to Sehun's sit, she put both of her hand on Sehun's shoulder who currently looking on the ground on his left side that showing his back to Krystal.

"Hun-ah.. are you alright?" at the same he put her hand on his shoulder

But what things that Sehun do to her is totally the opposite from her expectation, he threw her hands away from his shoulder while he try to cover his face that showing she is angry with both of his hands

She choose to go infront of him try to make sure that he is ok

She choose to squat right infront of him, that cause her to see what happend to Sehun who currently still hiding hid face from her

"Are you mad on me?"

"Did i do something bad to you?"

.

.

.

"No you aren't"

"Then why are you like this?"

"Krys there is something i gotta to tell you"

"About what?"

"After I've finish this holiday......the situation will be more harder, the distance that seperate us.."

"I'll meet more people... girls specially"

"So does you, there lots of hot boys in your campus"

"OH SHUT IT ALL I'VE KNOWN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY, just say it Oh Sehun because I've already know about it"

"You know it?"

"YEAH YOU'LL BE BECOME A FAKE COUPLE WITH ONE OF THOSE WITH THE OMBRE HAIR"

"Seunghwan hyung already told you doesn't he?"

"Yes he does"

"Are you ok about?"

"What an stupid person are you MR.OH? of course I'm not! but i know that it is only for your work so i try to act more mature try keep it inside, in fact on the onside my heart is already in pain, that group are new and stupid band that need your help to gaining a popularity"

"Ok i know i was i should have just told you, straight forward, but you know i do so much about you Jung Soojung that is why i try to cover it first so you don't have to worry about it, so it just be who the one worry about it "

"I've notice you try to cover it, because i have never seen you like this anxious before, you might think i only try to chill while enjoying my tan but i do realize that man that  the one that i love is having a hard time"

"So you are not mad on me?"

"How could i mad you, is not your fault, you are not the who choose become like this right? It just the situation make us like this?"

Right at the time Krystal said that Sehun walk slowly coming towards Krystal, he stand right infront of her than he stop, he put both of his arms around her should shoulder that causing Krystal being hug from him and hes said "I'm so sorry to put you in this situation"

As the time pass and it is almost sunset, both of them choose to releasing some of their stress together, so Krystal take awaya the car key from Sehun and now she is the one who driving, Sehun was clueless where Krystal going to take him, on the other side Krystal was enjoying this moment to trick Sehun, they end up to one of the closest nearest the beach, the bar was modern it was located on the rooftop of a hotel near Venice Beach.

When they arrived at the bar there was a long line that makes Sehun think that it is impossible to get in, but with little bit magic of Jung Soojung they able to enter, the bouncer was not even recornize Krystal face, but when she do the "Whispery" thing to the bouncer now both of them able to enter with out need to be worried by lining up in the queue, Krystal choose to come here because she knew that Sehun love EDM so much, since Sehun's favorite DJ is playing here for today that is why she bringing him here.

 

*Near Red Velvet's filming location, Seoul, South Korea

Shinyoung, Red Velvet's manager who just arrived was bringing 2 huge plastic bag that contain lunch box for her 'little sister' and also some for the staff that already do their job well to filming the girls, she enter the studio and gave the first bag to the staff than she enter to the waiting for Red Velvet where her little sister was inside waiting for her to come, because it is their lunch break from their filming activity, but when she enter the room she only spotted Seulgi was there alone busy with her phone.

"Where is everybody?"

"Oh eonnie you are here"

"What are they doing Seulgi-ah?"

"Irene eonnie is currently having her solo shoot"

"Wendy?"

"She is companying Yeri to the restroom"

"Joy?"

"Her parent took her early, because tonight is her promnight"

"Too bad she is not here"

"What is wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter