Snapshot

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 pm in the evening, its when most of the people came off from work, go back to their home, eating dinner together with the rest of their family member, some young couples chooses go to a restaurant, a pub, or a nearby park where they able to have a date with each of their significant other, pretty similar for the couple of Oh Sehun and Jung Soojung, except minus the lovey dovey for them.

Soojung is really is getting used to find a place where she and Sehun able to meet each other without being notice or even follow by Sehun’s fans, this night they choose to meet up in restaurant inside of a mall, where the mall it self its known to be a location where office workers choose to come if they are having a lunch break, once the lunch hours had finished this location would be very laid back.

 

“A reservation with the name of Jung Soojung”

“Yes, please follow me sir”

 

A waitress helped Sehun to find his table where Krystal has been waiting for him, she still on the same clothes where she put on before she goes to her classes for the day, ripped skinny jean paired with a simple chic top together with classic oxford shoes and vintage hand bag, too bad she already enjoying her fussili with ragu sauce with apple sparkling on the side.

 

 

“You’ve arrived, like always….. man in black ”

*Sehun always choose to wear black everytime that he needs to meet up with Krystal in public places in order to prevent people to recognize him

 

“Iam”

“Hungry?”

“Starving”

“Have a sit”

“Thanks”

 

The waitress came back to their table,bringing extra menu for him to choose one

 

“I’ll just have the bolognaise and sparkling water please”

 

After the waitress have noted all the orders for Sehun, she left both of the in them table, while start to preparing all of the orders

 

“My uncle do tell me that you are very hectic at the moment to preparing your comeback for next and your concert right after it, so without further do’s and I don’t want to waste your time here today, let’s get to the point”

 

“First I know that you mad on me…. on that day I wasn’t expecting that you’ll be back in Korea that soon, also on that day it was just after chusseok, all of my family member already return to their individual actitivy including me… when my family dropped me back to the dorm I was left alone, none of my member were there, and I was desperate to get an fresh air”

“Which… is the reason why you choose to have a date with Seulgi, right?”

“It’s not a date Krys”

“Then what is it?”

“A reunion”

“Love reunion huh?”

“We never date Krys, she is having one side love towards Kai… also I remember clearly that back day on my vacation…. You were the one who said that you understand and you don’t care about what the gossips are about, ”

 

 

“Look I’m sorry.. you can call me childish or what ever you wanted to call me for not giving you a chance, also on that afternoon when you came to the condinium”

“Yes that afternoon”

“I just need some times to think, need more space to calm my self down”

“It is very understandable, it’s the day right after you saw me with Seulgi anyway”

“That’s very smooth of you Mr. Oh”

“kekeke.. so are we cool? Wait nope… we are not”

“I thought we were….”

“You also me owe me an explanation Ms. Jung”

“About what”

“Last night”

“Why do I need to explain about last night?”

 

Krystal her self its quiet competitive, she always wanted to be on top and always trying no matter how hard is the obstacle… especially after this on…

 

 

“So are you trying to make me look that I’m also wrong now?” she put her right hand up in the air giving a signal by creating a writing hands symbol, asking the waitress to take the check out

“Not trying though, because you really are wrong”

“Good luck with that, but for your for information I have no lies to tell also I’m done with my lunch and I have to go back now because I have extra meeting on my group project, so see you Mr. Oh!” and at the same time the waitress came with bill being placed down on the side of their table

“Excuse me mam, here is your bill”

“Khamsahamida”

“What? Seriously you are not going to company your man eating his lunch?”

“Na’ ah’” said Krystal shaking her head while taking out her money to pay for her part

“Sorry mam, your total is 65000 won, you need 32500 won”

“Don’t worry the gentleman in front of me will pay the rest, btw would you mind to tell the chef that the food was amazing”

“Absolutely, and thank you for coming we hope you have a good day, please visit us again soon”

“Will do, so see you, Mr. Oh”

“Krys.. seriously”

 

Sehun gets left alone right after Krystal choose to leave him inside of the restaurant all by him self, he previously thinks that maybe he should wrap his order as a take away, but then he realized he really do need some refreshing activity, which is the reason why he choose to letting Krystal go back to her meeting, while on the other side he just having his own good time inside of the mall, act like a normal person that enjoying his day off.

Some where in the middle of a high way, there is a black well sometimes it could be silver and white as well where this type of van has been known notoriously to carries celebrities from their dorm to their office, starting from their agency building to various shooting locations, but for today is another way around.

This girl group who just finished their schedule of the day choose to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter