4 Participants

Is He My Summer Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s POV

 

I’m already inside of Seoul station; my parents are enjoying their breakfast in one of the café, while my big brother and I were browsing around, due to the fact that today is chusseok and it is around eight am in the morning, the station was so quiet, even I could calculate the number of people who were here by using my fingers, most of the people are should be already in their hometown visiting their ancestors or already with their big family members, well I think it is exception for the Baes.

Both of us are inside of the book store, my brother was checking on the comics that he has been following for five years, while for me some how there is nothing that able to attract my attention from this bookshop, I choose to leave and told him that I’ll be waiting on the bench right in front of the shop.

 

 

“Trrrdddd trdddd drddddd……”

 

I feel there is a vibration inside of my pocket, turn out the caller was Jung Soojung

 

“Yeaboseyeo…. ?”

“Bae Suzy….. Anyeong !”

“YAKKKK JUNG SOOJUNG”

“Where are you now?”

“I’m at the station at the moment”

“Going some where?”

“Yes, I’m going to Gwangju”

“Your home town?”

“Yes”

“On what occasion?”

“Today is Chusseok in Korea darling”

“Really? Oh my god I totally forgot about that!”

“YAKKKK DO YOU HAVE ANY KOREAN BLOOD INSIDE YOUR BODY?”

“Of course I do, I got it from my mama”

“Than how could you forgot about chusseok?”

“Nahhh it just that I’ve been so busy lately”

“I was about to ask what are you up to lately…”

“HEOOLLL”

“Tell me already, is there something going on with you and Sehun?”

“MWOOO?? Since when you have an interest about my relationship?”

“Dude, seriously you need to control your confidence”

“What do you mean?”

“What I’m trying to tell you is, yesterday I met with your man”

“Really? How come he didn’t told me, wait hold on……… oh well he told me, but I just saw my messenger account”

“URGGGHHHHH……. Seriously what is going on with you two?”

“Nothing”

“Stop lying Kryyssss…….”

“I’m not lying, Suji”

“Come on, Sehun told me by him self”

“YAKKKK are you my friend or his friend?”

“Of course I’m your friend”

“What is the thing that he told you?”

“He told me that you’ve been acting weird lately, like usually you can text him twenty times a day, now you only text him for five times a day”

“He told you that?”

“Yes, you know he is worry about you right?”

“Yes I do”

“Are you tired of becoming a girlfriend of boy group member?”

“No…”

“Then?”

“Well I just need my own time lately, and my parents asked me to move to Korea”

“For good?”

“Of course not!”

“I wish you were, then?”

“I’m joining this exchange program for a semester”

“So when is your departure?”

“Tomorrow afternoon, I think I’ll be back at Seoul on the day after tomorrow”

“Jinjja?????? You are not tricking me right?”

“Why would I lie to you? In fact it is the reason I called you”

“OMG YESSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“But, Suzy-ah”

“Wae?”

“Do you have any contact of Sehun?”

“I don’t think I have”

“Alright, cool”

 

Krystal just ended our conversation like I’m not talking to her at all, kind of glad that she choose signing up for the ex change program, although there is an huge potential that she is not on the same university as I’m, but at least I got one of my ‘Before Anyone Else’ is here, some how I facing through many ups and downs that I really wanted to told her.

I put my phone back inside of my pocket, let it chilling on the warm from the autumn breezes, while I come back to the bookshop and I saw my oppa was already on the cashier line, I think the new episode of his comic has been published.

 

End POV

 

*Next Day, LAX International Airport

 

A young lady with a brown leather oxford shoes and trench coat was entering the international departure terminal while pushing her suitcases on the trolley, both of her ears was covered with ear phones that plays an electro-indie-ish music, she stopped her step right in front of the board that keep changing the display every ten minutes, the board that basically showing the gate of departure, arrival, and the check in counter for each flights on a day.

Basically she already knew where she have to go, but she just wanted to make sure if her friend that already waiting for her is on the right spot, and she is on the right direction, when she done with double checking the counter, she continue her steps toward her friend, because of her cold attitude and stylish look, her surrounding thinks that she have be one of the celebrity that catching her schedule, turn out she is just a college that will be departing for her exchange program.

 

“Krystal, over here!” said a man who wearing a black turtleneck and a grey coat over it while waving to her face

 

The yeoja approach the namja that has been waiting for her around ten minutes, they start their check in process by leaving their passport for the airport officer to composing their boarding pass, continue by dropping the belongings to the machine that automatically bringing the suitcases in to the baggage of their air plane, the check in process wasn’t consuming too much time, between five to ten minutes the officers giving them their boarding pass and also their passport.

 

“Mr. Kim your sit is on 15 A, and for Ms. Jung your sit hmmmmmm….”

 

The girl with the trench coat giving a cold gaze and a smirk on the officer that stand by on the check in counter who help her and the young man with turtle neck to check in, it is a technique that she frequently use to give a code to the officer that basically translated to ‘the officer doesn’t need to mention about the sit or class that she get in to’

 

“And for Ms. Jung, Where she will be sitting on?” asked Jin who full of suspicious, some how he wanted Krystal to sit next to him

 

Quick enough the officer able to understand the meaning behind Krystal’s gaze, the officer choose to make a smirk yet clueless at the same with Krystal’s code

 

“First of all there is an error with the system on our computer, but one of our staff will approach Ms. Jung before entering the airplane on the waiting room, is that ok?”

“Glad to hear that, I’ll be expecting your staff soon”

“Thank you for you consideration Ms. Jung”

“It’s nothing”

“Have a nice journey”

 

It is not the first time that Krystal have to act to blend with her surrounding, there are so many times when her parents upgrading her sit from the economy class or the regular category to business class or VIP category for a trip, this thing is not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter