Problem

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

"No no no!" You yelled into the phone. 

"Please!" You shook your head no even though he couldn't see you. Jiyong sat next to you looking at you concerned.

"Youngbae that's crazy! I'm not going to live with you because of your mom!" He shook his head. 

"I told her we're married and that you live with me." Youngbae's mom was very old fashioned and would be upset with him if he got a girl pregnant and they weren't married first. 

"That's your problem, not mine." You said rolling your eyes. 

"Please. She's coming when you have the baby to help with the baby." 

"Youngbae. I'm not going to pretend everything's okay when it's not. Tell her the truth." 

"Please." He begged. You rolled your eyes and sighed. 

"Fine." You said. "But you have to tell her the truth." 

"Thank you!" He yelled into the phone. You closed the phone and leaned your head on Jiyong's shoulder. 

"So your going?" Jiyong said after a long silence. 

"I guess so." You said looking up at him. He looked down at you and nodded. He looked away and got up. 

"When are you going?" You shrugged your shoulders. You closed your eyes and laid down on the floor. Having a baby made your life so complicated. 

----------------------

Jiyong was sulky all day. You wanted to stay but it was Youngbae's baby and even though you were dragged into his lies the baby was your fault too. 

You sat down at the table eating across from Jiyong. He stayed quiet the whole time. You coughed and he looked up at you and then back to his food. 

"Jiyong." He took another bite of his food and looked back at you. "Is it bothering you that much?" He rolled his eyes and looked away. Swallowing his food he looked back at you. 

"Of course. My girlfriend has to go live with her ex while I'm here alone. He wasn't even here for you like I was. All he has to say is please and you crumble into his lies." He looked back to his food and took another bite. You stare at him. He was right though. 

"I'm sorry." He looked back at you. 

"Stop saying that. You say that every time you go back to him." 

"If you didn't like it why didn't you tell me when I agreed!" 

"Because you always go back to him!" He yelled and your eyes widened. He got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen. 

"Jiyong!" You yelled getting up. You ran after him. He ignored you and kept walking. You put your hand on his shoulder and turn him around. You push him against the wall. He kept his gaze at the floor. 

"Jiyong look at me." You said putting your hand under his chin trying to make him look at you. He moved his head up but kept his gaze somewhere else. "Jiyong." You said again. He looked at you. "I love you." You said and kissed him. He didn't kiss you back and just stayed stiff. You pulled away and laughed. He looked down at the floor again. 

You moved your head to his sensitive spot on his neck. Right when you put your lips on it his head leaned back. You smiled and lightly on it. When you heard him moan lightly you pick up your head. He had his eyes closed with his head leaning on the wall. 

"I love you, you idiot." You say kissing him again. This time he kissed you back. He pulled you closer to him but your belly was in the way. 

"I love you too."