8 months

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

*5 months later* 

"Jiyong!" You yelled from your bedroom. Your stomach was a lot bigger and most of your clothes didn't fit you that you just bought last month. You heard running and your door opened. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Jiyong said frantically. Your due date was fast approaching and he's been frantic about everything. 

"My clothes don't fit me." You said pouting. He crouched over holding his heart. 

"I thought you were going into labor." He said trying to catch his breath. 

"No! I'm only 8 months pregnant!" You said sighing. You sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. "Jiyong." You said with your head down. Then you started crying. He ran over to you. 

"Babe!! What's wrong!? Why are you crying!" He picked up your face and looked concerned. You kept crying with his hands on your cheeks. With his thumbs he wiped your tears that were falling. He then pulled you into an embrace while he rubbed your back. You continued crying. 

"Jiyong.........what am I going to do?" He pulled away from you and held your cheeks again. 

"Don't worry we'll figure it out." You looked up at him again and tried to smile. You loved that he always added himself to your problems to try and solve them. 

"Jiyong....I love you." You said pulling him closer to you. He hugged you and kissed the top of your head. 

"I love you too." Just then your phone started ringing. Jiyong pulled away from you and walked over to it on the table and gave it to you. You take it from him and look at it. It was Youngbae. Perfect timing. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey (YN), we have a big problem."