French Toast

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

"No no no!" You shook your head putting your hands on your hips. "We're not sleeping in the same bed." 

"You said you'll go along with my lies and that's a big part. She'll know we're lying if we don't sleep in the same bed." 

"A lot of married people don't sleep in the same bed!" You say rolling your eyes. He glares at you. 

"Seriously? You didn't have a problem sleeping there before." He huffed and went back to unpacking. 

"Yeah when we were dating!" You yelled. You turned around and walked out. It wasn't even 10 minutes together and you already started fighting. 

You walked down the stairs and out the apartment door outside. You needed fresh air and to be away from him. You kept walking towards the playground. Only a couple people walked past but the playground was empty. 

You sat down on the swings and started pushing your feet in and out. It felt good with the wind in your face blowing your hair back and forth. You closed your eyes taking it all in. You couldn't go too high because of your stomach but the little that you did felt good. 

"I'm sorry." You heard someone say. You jumped opening your eyes. Youngbae stood there watching you. When you caught eyes he looked down. He had his hands in front of him fidgeting with them. 

"For what?" 

"For everything." He said looking up at you. 

"Don't do this." You say shaking your head. You stood up still mad at him. "I'm only here because this baby is yours to. If it wasn't yours I wouldn't even speak to you ever again like when I first left." 

"I'm sorry. We don't have to sleep in the same bed. I'll sleep in the guest room till my mom comes then sleep on the couch." He kept watching you and you just glared back. 

"Ok." You say walking past him. You kept walking but he didn't follow. He let you go inside without being close behind. You went in and kept unpacking your things. After a couple minutes he came back inside without saying another word to you. 

---------------

"No I want to come home." You whined to Jiyong on the phone. You heard him laugh on the other side. 

"This was your decision now you have to live with it." You laid your head back on the bed. 

"But I need you." You pouted even though he couldn't see you. 

"No no." You could picture him shaking his head. "Don't do that to me. And it's only one month and the first day is already done." You sigh. 

"Yeah your right. It was hard but it went by fast." You said turning to your side. You rubbed your belly. "I just wish you were here with me right now." 

"I know. I wish you were here with me so I could wrap my arms around you and hold you close." You smiled and laid on your back facing the ceiling. 

"I would love that right now." You closed your eyes. "30 more days." You sighed. 

"Yes. 30 more days till your mine again." 

"Promise me you'll stop me next time I make a stupid decision like this." He laughed on the other end. 

"I don't know. Your really stubborn." 

"Then convince me not to." 

"Ok I'll try." 

"I'll take it." You yawn. 

"You should go to bed it's getting late." 

"No I don't want to go. Your not here with me so I want you on the phone." He started laughing. 

"Me too but it's not good for the baby. Your exhausted from the unpacking so go to sleep and I'll come by tomorrow. Deal?" You smiled. 

"Deal!" 

-----------------

You woke up to the smell of French toast. You slowly open your eyes and smile. You jumped a little looking around frantically then relaxed. You forgot you were at Youngbae's. You lay back down and cover your head with the blanket. 

He knew it was your favorite. You sighed. Being pregnant and smelling your favorite foods was the worst combination. You just wanted to get out of bed and go and eat a lot of it. But you didn't want it from him. 

You pull out your hand from the blanket and moved it around in search of your phone on the table. When you finally found it you grabbed it and pulled it towards you. You quickly dialed Jiyong's number and put it to your ear. After a couple rings he answered. 

"Good morning beautiful." You smiled and turned your position on the bed. 

"Good morning! When are you coming today?" 

"Your going to hate me." 

"What?" 

"I can't come over right now. I just got a call from my mom she needs me but as soon as I'm back home I'll come over ok?" 

"It's ok. We're going out for dinner right?" 

"Yes! I'm sorry." 

"No it's ok I called to tell you to come for dinner anyways." You lied not wanting him to feel bad. 

"Oh ok good. I felt so bad because I promised you last night." 

"No don't worry! I'm fine. So I'll let you go. Tell your mom I said hi." 

"Ok I will. Good luck. I love you."

"I love you too."

You hung up the phone and pulled the blanket over your head. Your stomach started growling. You needed to go and eat. You pulled off the blanket and climbed out. Walking out of the bedroom, you quickly walked into the bathroom. After getting a little ready you walk out and into the kitchen. 

Youngbae was turned away from you washing the dishes. You look at the table and there was a stack of French toast on a plate. Your stomach growled very loudly just looking at it. Youngbae turned the water off and turned around grabbing a towel. He looked at you and his eyes went wide then he looked down drying his hands with the towel. 

"I made some French toast for breakfast." He looks up at you. You smile and turn away. 

"No thank you. I'm not hungry." You say as your stomach growls even louder this time. You close your eyes and walk away. 

"(YN)." Youngbae reaches out and turns you to face him. "You can be mad at me but don't stop eating just because of it. I made them for you." 

He turns around and walks to the fridge. He pulls out the syrup and puts it on the table. You continue to stand there just watching him. He looks at you and narrows his eyes smiling. 

"I don't like them anymore." You lied. 

"(YN), not eating French toast? The one who used to beg me to make them for her every morning." You roll your eyes and laugh. 

"Yep." You say crossing your arms over your chest. Youngbae laughs and starts slowly pouring the syrup on top of the French Toast. Your mouth was watering just by the look of it. You watched as he moved around covering it with syrup. He put the syrup back on the table and turned to you. You stood there swallowing really loudly at the sight. Your stomach growled again. 

"Enjoy." He said and walked out of the kitchen. 

------------------------

After eating you locked yourself in your room trying not to see Youngbae. You didn't want to start an argument over everything. You hated him and everything he did pissed you off. You laid in bed playing on your laptop. 

You did some online shopping and read some baby information. Stuff to make the time go by faster until Jiyong came. He hasn't called or texted you. It didn't bother you because he was with his mom but you just wish he could come and pull you out of this misery. Maybe you were being a bit dramatic but you wish you were dragged into these types of situations. You heard a knock on the door pulling you out of your thoughts. 

"Come in." You yell keeping your gaze on the screen. Youngbae opens the door and pokes his head in. 

"Hey I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?" You don't look up and just shake your head.

"No." 

"Did you want anything to eat? Any cravings your having?" You were craving ice cream really badly but you didn't want to rely on him. 

"No." You say in a monotone voice. 

"Ok." He says closing the door. You close your eyes and lay on the bed. This is going to get worse tomorrow when his mom comes. 

You turn over when you hear your phone vibrate next to you. You pick it up and see it's Jiyong. You answer it quickly. 

"Hey!" You say smiling. 

"Hey babe. Whatcha doing?" He says in a cute voice. 

"Nothing just on my laptop." You say in a cute voice back. "What are you doing?" 

"Coming to see you." You smile wider. 

"Good because I miss you." He starts laughing. 

"I miss you too! I'm going to stop at the store before I come there do you need anything?" 

"Yes! Can you get me my favorite ice cream? Oh and those cupcakes you bought a couple nights ago?" You rambled on. You craved everything. Jiyong started laughing. 

"Ok. Anything else?" 

"No that's it." 

"Ok I'll see you in a little. I love you." 

"I love you too." You say hanging up. 

----------

You heard someone knocking on the door and ran to open it. Before you could get to the door Youngbae had already opened it. They were greeting each other and laughing. When Jiyong sees you his smile widens. 

"Hey babe." You smile back and look at the bags he's holding. Youngbae moves away and into another room leaving you two alone. You walk up to him and kiss him. 

"I missed you so much!" You say pulling him in a tight embrace. He tries to wrap his arms around you but can't because of the bags. 

"Let me put this stuff down so I can hug you better." He says laughing. You laugh along with him and move away. You both walk into the kitchen and he places the stuff on the table. 

"You got a lot of stuff." You say opening the bags to look inside. 

"Just stuff you've been craving these pasts couple months." You smile even wider and continue opening each. 

"So where are we going for dinner?" You say looking up at Jiyong. He was putting the stuff away. 

"Wherever you want to go." He turns to you with a smile. Youngbae appears at the kitchen door. 

"If you guys want I can order some pizza and we can watch a movie like old times." 

"Yeah that sounds good." Jiyong says. You knew he was trying to help you stop hating Youngbae. You look up and their both looking at you. 

"How about you?" You look back down and mumble a yes. This was going to be a long night. 

 

---------------------

Sorry this chapter is boring but once Youngbae's mom comes there's going to be drama!