Carnival

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

You spent the rest of the day cuddling with Jiyong on the couch. 

"Let's go out." He says while you laid down on his chest. You picked up your head and looked at him. 

"Where?" He pushes a piece of your hair away from your face and behind your ear. 

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" You look up trying to think of somewhere to go. 

"Oh! The carnival is today. Let's go there." You say getting up. He laughs at you jumping up and down like a little kid. 

"Ok ok. Let's go get ready." You run away towards your room laughing. You were glad you took a shower earlier so you didn't have to take one now. You pick out black shorts and a white muscle shirt with black writings on it. You go into the bathroom and fix your hair and put on a little bit of make up. 

"Are you ready?" You turn and see Jiyong leaning against the door frame. He was wearing black shorts and a white short sleeved shirt. 

"Really?" You say looking down at your outfit. He looks at your outfit and down at his and starts laughing. 

"We look so cute." He says walking over to you and standing behind you staring at the mirror. You laughed and lightly pushed him away. 

"Please go change." You say putting your hands together and pouting. 

"I'm just kidding I have another outfit." 

"Jiyong!" You yell hitting him on the shoulder. He walks away sticking out his tongue. You walk out of your bedroom and go to the front door to pick out shoes. You put on your black and white converses. 

"I'll be in the car!" You yelled opening the door. 

"Ok!" You heard Jiyong yell back." You walk out into the night. It was a warm summer night. The weather perfect so you wouldn't have to wear a jacket. You walk up to Jiyong's car and get inside. You pull out your phone out of your back pocket and see that you got a message from an unknown number. 

"Hey." You debated on texting back and then curiosity got the best of you so you texted back. 

"Who's this?" Jiyong opened the door and climbed into the drivers seat with a big smile on his face. He had his white short sleeved shirt but changed his shorts into tight pants. They were light blue with a couple holes in them. He also had on his snapback on. 

"You look so cute while I look so plain." He gives you a serious look and goes over and kisses your cheek. 

"You always look cute." He said starting up the car. You roll your eyes and put up the radio. "Are you mad? We're still at the house you can go change if you want." 

"No!" You start laughing and pull him in for a kiss. "Let's go before all the cotton candy is all gone!" You say laughing. Then you get a text message. You look down at your phone while Jiyong backs out of his driveway. 

"Vanessa." You thought about a friend named Vanessa. You didn't have any. 

"Sorry you have the wrong number." You said locking your phone and putting it in the cup holder. 

----------

"(YN)!" Jiyong yelled while on the Ferris wheel. You were shaking it and he was terrified of heights but wouldn't tell you. You laughed and shook it harder. 

"Say it and I'll stop!" He opened his eyes to look at you and saw how high you were and squeezed them shut again. 

"NO!" He yelled laughing. You shook it again. You dragged Jiyong onto the Ferris wheel without knowing he's afraid of heights. 

"Say it!" You whispered in his ear. He gulped and mumbled it. 

"What?" You said. 

"I'm afraid of heights!" He screamed. You start laughing and move closer to him and hug him. 

"I've never met someone as stubborn as you." You say. He looks at you and glares at you. 

"I hate you." He said and shut his eyes again when the ride started moving again. 

"I know." You say pulling him closer. "Don't worry it's nothing. I'm here with you." You say kissing his cheek. You place your head on his shoulder. He was holding onto your hand tightly. 

"Is it over?" He asks with him eyes still closed. 

"Yes." You say while the ride operator opens the door. He opens his eyes and breathes a sigh of relief. You laugh and get off. "Where to next?" 

"Cotton candy." He says smiling and interlocking your hands. You both start walking to the stand. You guys stood in line waiting to buy the cotton candy. 

All of a sudden you felt a huge pain in your stomach. You let go of Jiyong's hand and covered your stomach closing your eyes tightly. 

"What's wrong!?" Jiyong bent down looking at you. You kept holding your stomach while the pain got worse. 

"My stomach hurts and I-I..." You open your eyes and look around for a garbage. You find one and run over to hit. You throw up in it while Jiyong holds your hair back. He rubbed your back while you threw up. 

"J-Jiyong I don't feel.." You started gagging. "Good." You stood up and looked at him.

"Come on let's go to the hospital." 

"No." You started shaking your head. Then you felt a huge pain in your stomach again. You crouched over and held your stomach. 

"What if it's something with the baby! We have to go!" You look up at him and shake your head yes. He bends down to carry you but you shake your head no. You start walking on your own holding your stomach. 

------- 

You got to the hospital and they start doing test on you. You asked for water and Jiyong had went out to get you some. It felt like a long time since he was gone. You waited for the nurse to come back for the next test. 

"Ok bye." Jiyong walks in with a water bottle and hangs up his phone. He hands it to you and sits down on the chair next to you. You drink some water and put it down next to you. There was still pain in your stomach but not as bad as before. 

"Who were you talking to?" You asked looking at him. He looked away at the tv. 

"I had to make a couple phone calls." He said keeping his attention at the tv and avoiding eye contact with you. 

"Oh." You say looking at the tv. 

"Are you still in pain?" You look over at him and he's looking at you worried. You rub your belly and smile. 

"It's not so bad now." He takes your hand in his and starts rubbing his thumb on it. 

"Good." Just then the nurse came back with the test results. 

"Everything came out positive. It seems you overworked yourself and your body reacted in a negative way. Your baby is fine. Just be careful next time don't overwork yourself." You smiled and thanked her. 

"Just rest for a couple days." She looks over at Jiyong. "Don't let her do anything." He nodded and looked over at you.  "Your free to go home whenever you want." She said and left. 

"Are you ready?" Jiyong said. 

"Yes." You said getting up. 

------
"Goodnight." You said walking to your room. 

"Should I sleep in my room tonight?" He asked. You stopped and turned around. He was looking at you waiting for your answer. You shook your head no. 

"I always need you. Thank you for being there for me." You say and turn around. You heard his footsteps and he turns you around and kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in closer. He pulls away and leans his forehead against yours. 

"Good because I love waking up to you by my side." Your heart fluttered at his words. You closed your eyes and kisses him. 

"Me too." You mumbled and pulled away. He grabbed your hand and you guys walked to the bedroom. 

 

--------------------------------

So I'm just curious who's baby do you guys think she's carrying? Do you guys think she should tell Youngbae? :)