Birthday Party

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

"How about this one?" You came out of your closet showing Jiyong. You were wearing a summer dress. He gave you a look and laid his head back on the bed. You guys had a couple hours left until you had to leave for his party. 

"It's a club. Wear that black one I picked out for you." You sighed and walked back in the closet to put on the black one. 

It was a short black strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. The bottom of the dress fanned out. 

Putting it on and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You turned sideways so you can look at the back. Jiyong really did have good taste in clothes. 

"Since I have nothing else I'll just wear this black one!" You say from the closet. You didn't want to tell Jiyong that you liked the dress. 

"Just say it!" He screamed back. 

"Say what?" You asked poking out your head from the closet. He looks up from his phone and glares at you. 

"You like it?" 

"It's alright." You say rolling yours eyes. 

"Come out so I can see it on you." You huff and walk out of the closet. Jiyong looks up from his phone and his eyes go wide. 

"What? You say feeling self conscious all of a sudden. He opens his mouth to make it even more dramatic. "Jiyong!" 

"You look hot!" You cross your arms over your chest and glare at him. 

"Your just saying that because you picked it out." 

"No I'm not. I think you need to stay with me all night so no one hits on you." You start laughing and walk back in the closet. "I'm serious!" 

"I'm pregnant I don't need another guy!" You yell trying to find accessories to match your dress. You pick up the Big Ben necklace and put it on. Walking out of the closet you go over to your vanity set and sat down in the chair. 

"Since you don't need me anymore I'm going to get ready." He said walking out of your room. 

"Ok." You wanted your makeup to be a little dramatic to match this dress. You did the smokey eye in black on your eyelid. You put on some light pink lip gloss and walked into the bathroom to do your hair. 

You were going to curl it a little on the bottom. Your hair was dark brown and reached down to your lower back. You put the curler on and curled the ends of your hair. 

When you finished you took a step back and looked at yourself in the mirror. You smiled proud of the work you've done. You missed dressing up like this to go out to the club. 

"Ready?" Jiyong asked from your bedroom. You heard his footsteps come closer to the bathroom. When he reached the door he froze in place. 

"What do you think?" You said twirling around like a little girl. 

"You look amazing!" He said not taking his eyes off of you. You felt yourself blush. 

"Really?" You said smiling really big. He walked over to you and your heart started racing. "Not as amazing as you in this suit." You say looking at him from head to toe. His hair was perfectly spiked up.

"Your wearing the necklace." He says picking up the necklace. 

"Of course. I love it." 

"So about staying next to me all night..." He said pushing a piece of your hair away from your face. You started laughing. 

"Fine. Since it's your birthday I will." You say rolling your eyes. "That reminds me!" You say moving passed him and into your closet. 

You come back holding a little bag with a bow on it. You extend your arms out to him. 

"Your birthday present." 

"You didn't have to." Jiyong said taking the bag from you. 

"But I wanted to." You say smiling while he opened the gift. Inside the bag was a little box. You were excited and nervous to see his reaction to your gift. 

He opens up the box and smiles really big picking up the ring inside and examining it. Engraved around the ring was music notes because he loved music.

"On the inside it has my initials and the date." You say pointing to the inside of the ring.

"I love it, thank you!" He says putting it on and hugging you. 

"Your welcome! I'm glad you like it." You say hugging him back. He let's go of you and looks at his watch.

"We gotta go." He said extending his hand out to you. 

"Wait let me just put on perfume." You say running to your vanity set. You put on Jiyong's perfume he got you for your birthday last year. After putting on your high heels you interlocked your hand with Jiyong's. 

"Let's go." He said walking out of your room with you in tow. 

-------------

"Hey I'm going to go take off my shoes!" You yelled over the music.

"Ok!" Jiyong said continuing to dance. 

The music blared from the speakers as you walked over to the balcony. Your feet were killing you and you couldn't wait to take off the high heels. Getting passed the security guard you walked to the couch and sat down. 

There were a couple people scattered around. You took off your high heels and looked at your feet. They weren't as bad as you thought they were from the pain. You wiggled your foot and toes and got up again. 

As you passed some people that you knew you waved hello to you. They would do a double take and smile not recognizing you the first time. You finally reached Jiyong and kept dancing. 

You guys just kept dancing and dancing until someone put his hand on Jiyong's shoulder. Moving away from you Jiyong looked at the person. They started talking and laughing. You look over Jiyong's shoulder and you froze in place. 

Youngbae stood there holding his girlfriends hand talking to Jiyong. He had the biggest smile on his face introducing his girlfriend to Jiyong. You look at the girl and recognize her as the girl he danced with that night you fought. 

She was so pretty. That's why you got so mad at Youngbae that night. You couldn't compare to her beauty and it made you frustrated that out of all the girls he could have danced with it was someone who was 100 times prettier than you. 

Jiyong extended his hand out to her and she smiled shaking Jiyong's hand. Your heart crumpled as you watched the two of them together. He looked so happy. They joked about something and Youngbae put his arm around the girls shoulder and pulled her closer to him. 

You had to get out of here. You tapped Jiyong's shoulder to get his attention. He turned around with a smile on his face. His face got serious seeing you look so upset. 

"Jiyong I don't feel good I think I have to go home." You yelled in his ear. He furrowed his eyebrows looking at you concerned. 

"What's wrong? Do you need me to come with you?" 

"No no this is your party you need to stay. I think I can't take dancing so much like I used to now that I'm pregnant." You lied trying to convince him into letting you go. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yeah." You say smiling. You look over his shoulder and see Youngbae dancing with the girl. You roll your eyes and Youngbae turned his head. He did a double take and you both stood there staring at each other. 

"I'll get you a cab." Jiyong said making you look away from Youngbae. You look at him and smile. 

"No no I can get it myself. Bye." You say kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. "I'll see you at home." 

"Ok. Text me when you get home." He says with a worried face. 

"Ok." You wave and start walking away. You walk up to the balcony and grab your things. Walking back into the crowd and outside you felt like you could finally breath again. You closed your eyes and just took a deep breath. In, out. You repeated to yourself. 

"(YN)!" You opened your eyes and looked at the entrance of the club. Youngbae stood there looking from side to side for you. When he saw you he ran up to you. "Hey." He said rubbing the back of his neck. You knew he did this when he was nervous or uncomfortable. 

"Hey." You say looking everywhere but at him. Some people were outside smoking and talking. You just wanted this night to be over so you wouldn't have to see him ever again. 

"H-how have you been?" He asked trying to keep a conversation going. 

"I'm good." You say trying to give him one worded answers so he could get the message that you didn't want to talk to him. You look at him and just stared at him with an annoyed look on your face.

"You look good." He said smiling. You roll your eyes and tried to walk away from him. He grabbed your arm and turned you around so you could face him. 

"I'm sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to know how you were. I've been worried about you." You scoffed and pulled your arm away roughly from his grasp. 

"You've been worried about me? That's really funny." You say laughing. 

"Yeah why wouldn't I? I love, loved you." 

"I see you got over me quick. With the girl from the club." You say as the girl stumbles out of the club looking for Youngbae. "Good night Youngbae." You say and turn around just as the girl approaches Youngbae. 

"I've been looking for you like crazy." She says while you roll your eyes and wait at the curb for a taxi. They walked back inside with the girl hanging onto Youngbae's arm.

----------

Let me know what you guys think so far! :) Team Jiyong or Team Youngbae?