Mornings

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

You woke up to see an arm around your waist. You smiled to yourself and tried to turn around. After successfully turning around you see a sleeping Jiyong. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His hair standing up in different directions. You wanted to run your fingers through it but you stopped yourself. You kept him up last night.

You didn't want to bother him so you turned around to get up out of bed without him waking up. You got up and walked to your bathroom. You slowly closed the door and walked in. After getting ready, you put your hair in a messy bun and opened the door slowly. 

Jiyong was still sleeping. Your stomach started growling so you decided to go eat breakfast. You opened the bedroom door slowly and stepped outside. 

You get into the kitchen and started looking around for something to eat. You decided to make French toast since you haven't made it in a while. You started collecting all the items and started making it. You finished and sat down to eat. 

You look down to your left and see that you forgot your phone in your room. You were debating whether to go get it or not you thought against it and finished eating. 

"(YN)!" You get up and walk towards your room. "(YN)!" 

You open the door and Jiyong had his head under the pillow and kept screaming your name. You kept hearing a noise playing in the background it was your phone. You run over to it and see a private caller.  You answer it. 

"Hello?" 

"Finally." You stopped when you heard his voice. You thought you were imagining it so you played dumb. 

"Who's this?" 

"(YN), it's me, Youngbae." You froze. Your phone dropped out of your hand and landed on the bed. Jiyong popped his head up and looked at you concerned written all over his face. 

"What's wrong?" Jiyong said getting up and coming towards you. You shook your head and picked up your phone. 

"Why are you calling me?" You sighed and waited for his response. 

"I-I miss you." You laughed. Jiyong just sat on the bed and looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. 

"What the girl doesn't satisfy you as much as I did? Don't even answer that because I don't care what your answer is. I'm done playing games" 

"I'm not playing games." You put your face in your hand and laughed again. 

"Bye Youngbae." You said and hung up. 

"Youngbae was the one who kept calling?" Jiyong said when you laid down next to him on the bed. You closed your eyes and just laid there. 

"Yep." He moved closer to you. 

"What did he say?" You opened your eyes and looked at him. 

"The same old stuff." You get up and pull him in for a kiss. He closes his eyes and kisses you back. He pulls away and his lips. You look at him confused. 

"Your lips taste like syrup." He said laughing. You start laughing and fall back on the bed covering your face. "It's ok I don't mind." He says going over to your face and gently pulling your hands away. He leans down and kisses you slowly. 

You close your eyes and let him kiss you. You really were falling for him. All the little things about him made you so happy. The way his eyes looked at you. The way he cared about you. Your mind kept wandering off to things you loved about him you didn't notice him stop. 

"Are you ok?" He looked at you concerned. You smile up at him and shook your head yes. 

"Yeah why?" 

"You stopped kissing me back so I thought you wanted me to stop." You couldn't help but smile even wider at how lucky you were right now. 

"No I was just thinking about the things I love about you." You say giving him a quick peck. He smiled and gave you a quick peck. 

"Do you want to know the things I love about you?" You nodded. "I love the way you smile." He said touching your lips very slowly. He started naming a whole bunch of things that he loved about you. Each one making your heart beat quicken. "I love the way you call my name. I love it when you call me when you need someone." Your heart kept beating so loud that you knew he could hear it. 

"Jiyong." You say closing your eyes. He leaned in and whispered in your ear. 

"Just like that." You laid your head down on the bed while Jiyong started kissing your neck. He was on top of you now. You moaned and moved your head higher for him to have more access. 

He then pulled away and started pulling up your shirt. He pulled it off and you sat up. He turned around with his back on the headboard. He patted his lap for you to sit on it. You sat down and you connected your lips with his. 

Your phone started ringing. You pulled away and sighed closing your eyes. 

"Don't go." Jiyong whispered playing with your hands. You looked at him and pouted. 

"Just one second." You said kissing him on the cheek and crawling off his lap. You walk to your phone and see it's your mom.

"It's my mom." You say to Jiyong. He looks up at you and pouts. "One second ok." You say turning around and answering it. 

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" 

"I'm good. How are you?" 

"Amazing. How's the baby?" You had forgotten about being pregnant you quickly go over and put your shirt on. 
 
"Good. I just get some morning sickness sometimes." 

"That's good. When are you going to come and visit? I haven't seen you since last year." You closed your eyes. 

"You know why mom." You said. 

"I know. I'm sorry." You felt like crying so you wanted to get off the phone. 

"Oh ok you need me?" You said making up a lie pretending you were talking to someone else. "Hey mom Jiyong needs help making lunch. I have to go." 

"Ok honey. I love you." 

"Ok bye." And you hung up. 

"I need help making lunch?" Jiyong says laughing. You open your eyes and turn around. You grab the pillow off the floor and throw it at him. 

"I needed to get off the phone." He ended up catching it and smirked. 

"Always using me for your lies." He said sticking out his tongue and throwing the pillow at you. You moved to the side so it fell to the floor. 

"Of course." You say walking out the room. 

"Hey!" You heard him jump off the bed and run after you. You turn around and he lightly pushed you against the wall. You stood there facing each other. 

"What?" You said acting dumb. He lifted up his hand and lightly caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. 

"We weren't finished." He whispered into your ear. You closed your eyes. It was becoming so hard to breathe. 

"J-Jiyong I can't." You opened your eyes and looked at him. 

"I know." He kept his eyes on your lips. "But that doesn't stop us from making out." He said lowering his head. Then his stomach started growling. He stops and you both start laughing. You give him a quick peck and move away from him. 

"Come on let's go eat first." You say extending your hand for him to take it. 

 

------------------

Thank you for the comments I love reading them! :) Team Jiyong!