Airport

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

"That part was crazy!" Jiyong said. 

You guys ate and finished the movie. You were sitting in between Jiyong's legs while he played with your fingers. Youngbae sat on the other side of the couch cuddling with a pillow. 

It was weird how the tables have turned. In the past it was Youngbae cuddling with you and Jiyong close by. It felt weird but you didn't care. You wanted to hurt Youngbae how he hurt you. 

"It was especially when we all thought he was going to die!" Youngbae says laughing. 

"Yeah! I don't know how he made it!" Jiyong says. 

"How did you like the movie?" Youngbae asks you. The whole time they talked about the movie you stayed quiet. You turn your attention away from the tv and look at him. 

"It was ok. I guess." You say shrugging. Jiyong gives your hand a light squeeze. 

"She doesn't like action movies." Jiyong says laughing trying to make the awkwardness go away. The whole night Youngbae tried so hard to be nice but you kept shutting him down and Jiyong would try to keep the peace. 

"I know." Youngbae says. Jiyong yawns and the silence continues. 

"What time is your mom coming tomorrow?" Jiyong says. 

"Around 1 pm. I'm going to go pick her up." 

"(YN) you should go with him." You turn around and look at him. 

"What?" Jiyong shrugs. 

"You should go with him so his mom doesn't.." You cut him off. 

"No the less I stay with him the better." You say getting up. You stretch and yawn. "I'm going to bed." You start walking and hear someone follow you. You get up to the door and he turns you around. 

"Babe. Come on stop being like that. Your honestly acting like a child. He's trying really hard. I know he hurt you but let it go for now." He points down to your stomach. "Your having his baby and you made him a promise to pretend your married for his mom." You roll your eyes and cross your arms across your chest. 

"Fine." He smiles and touches your face. 

"Good." He lightly kisses you on your lips. "I don't know how I'm not going to kiss you when I come over." 

"Well you have to." You say sticking out your tongue. Jiyong leans his forehead on yours and laughs. You connect your lips again. You pull away. "That's it until the months over." You say with a smirk moving back. Jiyong smirks back. 

"Oh really?" 

"Really." You say laughing. 

"Ok we'll see." He winks at you. You were leaning against the wall and he comes up closer to you. He puts his hand on your side and lowers his head to your ear. You felt his hot breath on your neck. Your eyes shut and you picked up your head higher. He whispers in your ear seductively. "Good night (YN)." He moves away walking passed you to the door. You stood there watching him still in a daze.

You push yourself off the wall and grab his hand to turn him around. You lightly push him against the wall and pick up your head to kiss him. 

"Eh eh eh." He says shaking his finger at you. He smirks and cups your chin. Looking down at your lips he lightly runs his thumb across your lip. You gulp just watching him. He knew the effect he was having on you. You were falling for his teasing. 

"You were the one who said until the month is over." He whispers softly still touching your lips. You close your eyes. He moves his hand away from your chin and grabs the back of your head. Pulling it towards him you felt his lips lightly brush against yours. "If you want me to kiss you just say so." 

You gulp again. You wanted him so badly right now but he was teasing you. You opened your eyes and pulled away. You started laughing.

"You really thought you got me there. You know I don't beg." With that you turn around and start walking to your bedroom. "Good night Jiyong." As you walked you heard him laugh. 

----------------

You were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. You only had a couple hours to make your decision.

To go with Youngbae or stay home. All these different thoughts kept running through your head. You didn't want to be stuck in a car with Youngbae for 40 minutes. But if you didn't go his mom would think something's up. Last time she visited you both went to pick her up. 

"Ugh!" You say out loud and cover your face with your hands. 

"What's wrong?" Youngbae says walking in the kitchen. You put your hands down and continue eating. 

"Nothing." He continues making breakfast trying not to push you. After a couple minutes of silence you spoke. "Youngbae." 

"Yeah?" He says turning around to look at you. You look away from him and stare outside the window. 

"I'll come." You mumble. 

"What?" He says coming closer to you. You roll your eyes and look at him. 

"I said I'll come." He nods his head and turns back around to finish making his breakfast. 

"Ok." That definitely was not the reaction you were expecting. Silence followed. You were starting to feel uncomfortable so you grabbed your plate and got up. You started washing the dishes as Youngbae sat down and ate. 

You thought by washing the dishes it would have made it even less awkward with the silence but you just wanted to leave the room. How were you going to last 40 minutes with him in the car. As you put the dish on the rack you turn around to dry your hands. Youngbae coughs and you look at him. He looks at you and then back at his plate. 

"Um....you know.....since were pretending to be married...." He coughs again then looks up at you. "I had gotten you a ring." He points to something behind you. You turn around and see a little box. 

"Oh. You really didn't...." He cuts you off. 

"I've had it for a while now. The day we got into that huge fight. I was supposed to propose to you the next day. Everything turned into a mess that night and I didn't have the guts to send the ring back." 

You stare at the box with tears about to fall from your eyes. You tried hard to keep them in. You didn't want him to see you cry. You didn't say anything because you didn't trust your voice. 

Moving forward you take the box in your hands and open it. Inside was a wedding ring exactly how you told Youngbae your dream one was. You started rubbing your thumb against the diamonds that surrounded it. You picked up the ring and looked at it. The ring was surrounded by diamonds but on one side it had a bow with diamonds. The bow you told Youngbae symbolized your relationship. The saying tie the knot was represented by the bow. 

Tears started falling from your eyes. With the back of your hand you wiped them off. You slide the ring onto your ring finger and examine it. It was so beautiful. 

"Our." Youngbae says and stands up. He comes over to you and takes the ring of your finger. Inside there was engravings. "On the side." He turns it so you can see it. "Is the fist time I asked you out." You look at the date and smile. Then his fingers start turning the ring to another date. "This was meant for the date I proposed to you." 

"Why didn't you come after me? Why didn't you tell me?" You say looking at him. He looked at you then looked away. 

"Because you weren't happy with me anymore." He took your hand and place the ring in your hand. "I tried to move on. I dated this other girl so I could forget about you. It helped but then at Jiyong's birthday. I saw you and I knew I should have kept contacting you and ran after you. That's why when you were leaving I ran after you. I didn't want you to go without me fighting for you this time." Then he looks down at your stomach. "Especially now that were having a baby." 

The tears kept pouring down your cheeks. He looks up at you and gently wipes them away with his thumb. "I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I'm happy Jiyong is treating you right and making you happy." He says and walks out of the room. You stood there for a while longer just crying. Your life was a complete mess. 

You put the ring back on your finger and start walking until you reached your bedroom. You knew you had to do this. Playing the part of Youngbae's wife. It was just for a month you said to yourself. You started taking the stuff and putting them in a box. 

First step was sleeping together. You glance up at the clock. You still had 3 more hours till you leave for the airport. You get out of the room and knock on Youngbae's door. 

"Come in." He yells. You open the door and walk in. Everything in his room was exactly the same way as the last time you were in here. 

"Give me one minute." You hear him yell from the closet. The closet door was shut but you saw the light from the closet. You glanced around the room and your eyes landed on a frame next to the bed. You slowly walk up to it and see it was a picture of you and Youngbae. 

It was a picture of you two at the beach. You remember the moment just like it was yesterday. Youngbae had taken you to this really nice beach during the summer. You were starting to take pictures of all the places or things you and Youngbae did to put in an album. Then later on when you got married and had children they can see and you'll be reminded of the things you've done. 

You heard the door open and you moved away from the picture. He looks at you. He was wearing a mix of formal and casual attire. Just the way his mom liked it. 

"I'll just tell my mom that you weren't feeling well.." He started saying and you cut him off. 

"No I'm coming but I was just asking if you can help me move my stuff in here." You say. He looked a little taken back by your comment. 

"Ok." He says walking towards the door. You took a deep breath and followed. 

------------------

"So we didn't tell her about the baby a couple months ago because?" You and Youngbae were in the car driving to the airport trying to figure out everything before his mom came. 

"Because we wanted to surprise her with her first grandchild." He said. 

"Perfect! Ok what else do you think she's going to ask?" You say looking at him. 

"Um....no wedding we got that....not telling about the pregnancy...." He started naming all the stuff and shrugs. "I think that's it." 

"I hope so." You sighed and leaned back in your chair. You looked out the window. You were getting close to the airport and your heart raced. You started turning the ring on your finger with your thumb. 

"Don't be so nervous. It's not like you haven't met before." 

"I know but this time is different." You look away from the window and at Youngbae. "Were lying to her and what if she finds out about Jiyong and me?" Speaking of Jiyong you haven't texted him all day. You pull out your phone and unlock it. 

*2 new unread messages* 

"Jiyong can come over and stuff but you guys have to tone it down with the cuddling and kissing. We'll just go back to how we were." You nodded and opened the messages. Both were from Jiyong. 

From Jiyong: 

Hey babe 

You scroll down a little and see the second message. 

From Jiyong: 

Please go with Youngbae. 

You smile and replied to his message. You wanted to mess around with him. 

To Jiyong: 

No. 

Your phone vibrated again and you opened it. 

From Jiyong: 

It's honestly not going to kill you to spend about two hours with Youngbae. Please. 

Then it vibrated again. 

From Jiyong:

Only for a month remember? 

You laugh and replied back to his message. 

To Jiyong: 

I'm kidding. :P I'm in the car with him now. 

From Jiyong: 

-_- 

To Jiyong: 

That's for last night. :p 

From Jiyong: 

You started it. 

To Jiyong: 

:P 

"We're here." Youngbae says. You turn your head and see the airport. There were many people walking around with luggages. They were either leaving or coming back. 

Youngbae stops the car on the side. He picks up his phone from the cupholder and starts typing on it. 

"She said she's here." You look at him and your heart started racing. You weren't ready just yet. Youngbae looks past you at something outside. You turn your head to your right and you see his mother standing by the airport doors. 

Youngbae opens the door and walks over to your side. He opens your door and helps you get out. 

"Youngbae I'm not ready." You whisper so she won't hear you. 

"Don't be nervous. We went over everything." He takes your hand in his and interlocked your fingers. He started rubbing his thumb against your skin. Holding his hand felt so foreign but so familiar at the same time. You took a deep breath and you started walking towards her. 

She had big sunglasses on and formal attire. She looked exactly the same since the last time you saw her two years ago. Youngbae's mom wasn't an evil witch if you went passed the glares and how she acted. You knew she loved her son so much which made her want his life to be perfect. 

As you reached her, Youngbae let go of your hand and hugged her. 

"I missed you so much!" He said. 

"I missed you too, sweetheart." She hugged him back equally as tight. Youngbae pulled away with a huge smile on his face. His mom shared the same big smile on her face. They both turn to you and you only look at her. Her big smile faded and she had a serious face. You felt your heart drop to your stomach. 

"Hello." You said bowing formally to her. You get up and look at her. Youngbae turns to her and she quickly smiles. 

"You don't have to bow to me. I'm your mother too." She walks towards you and hugs you. You hugged her back. You tried pulling away but she held on. Your stomach was in the way so she couldn't hold on as tight like she did with Youngbae. She let's go and smiles at Youngbae. 

"I'm exhausted let's go home." 

What have you got yourself into. You thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long to update! I didn't know how to write the chapter. I hope you like it! Comment your thoughts!