Late Night Talks

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

You woke up to someone moving around.

"Youngbae?" You whispered and you opened your eyes.

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"Why are you moving so much?" You whispered. It was still dark out so it still had to be late. You couldn't really see in the dark but you could make out where he was.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep." He says turning to face you. You could feel his breath on your face. He was inches from you. You closed your eyes. "(YN)?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to name the baby?" He whispers. You kept your eyes closed.

"To be honest I never really thought of one. The only time I did was that one time." You stopped yourself from going any further. Opening your eyes you look at him. "With you." It was one night you and Youngbae talked about your future together.

"Oh." You heard him take a deep breath. "Not even with Jiyong?"

"No." You bit your lip waiting for another question. There was a long silence so you closed your eyes.

"I'm happy you have him. I know I'm a jerk and I don't deserve you. He treats you better than I ever will." He coughs and he moves a little. "I want my best friend to be happy and be loved by someone and you make him so happy. When he sees you his face lights up and he has this huge smile on his face."

Your heart felt so heavy and you felt like crying. What has your life come to? When have you been in love with two best friends?

You hated or you wanted to hate Youngbae you weren't sure anymore. He was your first love. Your first everything and now he was the father of your child. Just like you always wished. Just like you both wanted. To get married and have a bunch of kids and live happily.

But happy endings only happened in fairy tales. You were with his best friend now. Pretending to be your ex-boyfriends wife so his mom doesn't make a huge thing out of it. As you were thinking these things you started crying.

"(YN)?" Youngbae whispers loudly. You felt him move closer to you. His hand comes up and hovers over your face then he pulls it back down onto his side.

"Yeah." You tried to say but came out weak.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry I'm stupid. Just go to bed. I just wanted you to know how I felt but I'm sorry I shouldn't." You cut him off before he could say anything else.

"It's ok. Thank you for telling me." You whispered softly trying not to let a sob out. You bit your lip trying to hold it in.

You wanted to ask him questions but it's too early and you were tired. You closed your eyes and tried to go to sleep. Silence followed as you laid there and tried to fall back to sleep.

-------------

I just wanted to update with a cute little moment between Youngbae and (YN). Hope you enjoy it! :)