Snow

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

Youngbae wanted you to move back in with him but you didn't want to. You loved Jiyong. So you guys decided that you'll live your lives like you were before until the baby comes. You were in bed resting just like the doctor said.

 You heard a knock at your door. "Yes?" You said not wanting to get up. The door opened and Jiyong stood there with a bag in his hand. 

"I got you your favorite ice cream." He said walking towards you. You smiled up at him and he gave you a quick peck on the lips. 

"I feel like the luckiest girl." You said taking the ice cream from him. 

"No I'm the luckiest man." He said sitting down next to you. "So what did you do today?" He said as you fed him some ice cream. 

"I met with Youngbae."

"What did he say? Was he mad?" 

"No he knew." You look over at him and glare. "Because he heard you telling someone on the phone." Jiyong starts laughing. 

"I'm sorry." He said opening his mouth. You gave him some more ice cream. 

"It's ok. He wanted me to move back in with him." Silence followed. 

"Um.....are you?" You look over at him and he's looking down at the ice cream with the saddest look on his face. 

"No!" He looked up at you with the biggest smile. "We decided to just live our lives because there's really no point in doing anything now during the pregnancy......and I'm too in love with a man to leave him." You said sticking out your tongue. 

"Good because I'm too in love with a woman to let her leave." You started laughing and lightly pushed him. 

"Your so cheesy!" You kiss him on the cheek. 

"Only for you." He said kissing you on the cheek. "So I was thinking Chinese tonight?" 

"Yes!" You said smiling. He climbed off the bed and started walking towards the door. 

"I'll go order." He opens the door and looks back at you. "Same order?" 

"Yes please and thank you!" You say putting another spoonful in your mouth. 

-------------------

*One Month Later*

"Please no." You said shaking your head while Jiyong held a snowball. He smirked at you in position to throw it. "Jiyong!" You whined closing your eyes and trying to protect yourself. 

"AAAAAA!" He screamed and you flinched. But nothing hit you. You slowly opened your eyes to look. He was bent over laughing. "Ha ha I got you! Why would I throw a snowball at you when your pregnant?" He continued laughing while you glared at him. 

"I hate you!" You say walking away. Your stomach got a little bigger but you wore big clothes to cover it. You heard footsteps and arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Babe, don't be mad." He said kissing you on the cheek. You ignored him and kept walking. He let go of you and sighed. "You can throw a snowball at me." You continued walking. 

He ran after you and put his arms around your waist again. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He said kissing you on the cheek. You laughed and moved away. 

"I forgive you but..." You bent down and made a snowball out of the snow. "I'm still going to....." And you threw the snowball at him. It landed right in the front of his chest. His mouth was open wide and he looked down at his jacket and then up at you. 

"Oh your gonna get it." He bent down laughing and making a snowball. You started running down the park laughing while he chased you. You looked back and he was close behind you. You kept running until you hit into something that made you fall back. 

"I'm so sorry." You said as you saw it was a person. The girl looks at you and gives you a dirty look. 

"Watch where your going." She said getting up off the floor and walking away. 

"Ok." You said slowly. Jiyong caught up to you and bent down to you. 

"Are you ok!?" He looked at you concerned. 

"Yeah but that lady just gave me the nastiest attitude." He looked over at the direction that the lady went to. 

"Who cares about her at least your ok." He said getting up and extending his hand to you. You take it and get up. You guys continued walking. You couldn't stop thinking about her because she looked so familiar. 

"Did you see her face?" Jiyong looked up trying to think. 

"No why?" He said looking at you. 

"No reason. Just forget about it." You shivered. "Let's go home."