Trouble

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

You guys were in the car silent. It's been like this since Youngbae started driving. You sat in the front while his mother sat in the back. You insisted on her sitting in the front but she said it wasn't good with your belly to be in the back.

"How was the flight?" Youngbae asked. You heard her huff.

"Just like any other flight. Tiring and boring." You both could see that she was annoyed by something so you continued to stay quiet.

"Have you figured out a name for the baby?"

"No we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." You answered not turning around to see her expression. To be honest you were scared.

"So you haven't thought of any names if it's a girl or boy?" She said in a nasty attitude.

"No mom." Youngbae said hearing her tone made him a little annoyed.

"Are you guys even taking this baby seriously?" You did not believe the question she just asked. You heard Youngbae take a deep breath in and you placed your hand on his hand indicating to calm down. You felt him relax with your touch.

"Yes we are." You said before Youngbae could say anything.

"Have you guys even..." Youngbae cut her off before she could finish.

"Why are you acting like we're teenagers that are having an unexpected baby? We're grown married adults that want to have kids."

"I'm just asking in case you haven't. Which by your answers most things you haven't." You look at Youngbae and his jaw is clenched. You start rubbing your thumb against his skin. He relaxed again under your touch.

For the remainder of the ride the only noise from the car was the radio. Everyone stayed silent. Youngbae's mom wasn't usually like this. Of course with you she was stingy but not with Youngbae. She must be agitated from the flight.

As Youngbae parked the car by your apartment. Everyone got out.

"You still live here?"

"Yes." You said before Youngbae could answer. He unloaded her suitcase from the car and started walking towards the apartment. You followed not wanting to be alone with his mom.

"I'm sorry." He whispers to you as you walked next to him.

"It's ok." You said smiling at him. It wasn't his fault his mom was acting this way.

As you reached the door you held it open for him. His mother was far away just looking around. You debated on waiting for her but thought against it.

As you walked into the apartment you walked into the guest room with Youngbae. You heard a door open then close.

"I'm going to take a nap. You guys can continue on as you normally do." She said walking into the room and waiting for you guys to leave. You nod and walk out.

"If you need anything just call us." Youngbae said as he closed the door.

You walked into the living room and sat down on the couch closing your eyes. You felt really tired and your feet hurt.

"Are you ok?" Youngbae asked as he sat down next to you. You open your eyes and turn to face him.

"I'm just tired and my feet are killing me." He looks down at your feet and motions for you to bring them to him.

"I can massage them for you." He says.

"No it's ok." You say. He just nods and brings one of his pillows to you.

"Lay down or do you want to go into my I mean our room?" You shake your head no.

"I don't want her to think I'm lazy." You say as you yawn. He glares at you and laughs.

"Your pregnant so it doesn't matter. You need to rest. Anyways the baby will be born this month so you have to take advantage of this quiet time." You take the pillow and lay down.

"Your right." You say closing your eyes. You heard Youngbae move but hesitates and gets up. You heard footsteps come back into the living room. Then you feel something warm being placed onto your body. You yawned and whispered. "Thank you."

--------------------

You wake up to noises and people laughing. You open your eyes and stretch. Getting up you notice it is dark outside. Your eyes widen and you look around. How long have you been sleeping? You thought to yourself. You slowly get up because your belly was big.

The light was on in the kitchen and you walk in. Everyone is sitting around the table talking and laughing.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Jiyong says with a smile on his face.

"Sorry I didn't know I slept for so long." You said walking over to sit at the table. Since there was 6 chairs to the table. There was a seat open next to Youngbae and another seat open next to Jiyong. You were about to sit next to Jiyong and stopped yourself.

Youngbae's mother sat at the head of the table. With a cup in front of her. She watched you closely and turned to Jiyong to laugh. There wasn't anyone that she loved more than her own son except Jiyong.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Youngbae asks you. You shake your head.

"No I'm fine." You say smiling at him.

"You missed all the funny stories of when me and Youngbae when we were younger." Jiyong said taking a sip from his cup.

"Oh really?" You said smiling. "What were they like as little kids?" You turned your attention to his mother. His mother starts laughing and telling you all crazy stories about what they used to do. You laughed along at the funny stories. It was close to midnight when his mother caught you up on everything.

"That's all the trouble they would put me and Jiyong's mother through." She says glaring at them.

"Hey but we wouldn't be laughing about them now if we weren't so bad." Youngbae says trying to defend himself and Jiyong.

"Yeah you wouldn't have these funny memories to tell people." Jiyong adds.

"Yeah your right." She says and yawns. "Excuse me. I barely got to nap because of the jet lag." She says.

"Don't be embarrassed you can go to bed." Jiyong says smiling at her. She nods and stands up.

"I know but you know how I am." She says laughing. You all laugh along as she puts her drink in the sink. "So good night. Thank you Jiyong for coming. I'm sorry I can't stay up with you guys."

"No worries. Rest well." He says.

"Good night everyone." She says and leaves out of the room. You all sat there quietly until you heard her bedroom door close.

"Thank you for coming." Youngbae whispered. "You don't even know what she was saying to us in the car." He said rolling his eyes.

"She seemed perfectly fine when I came in." Jiyong whispered back. "Why was she like that?" He looks at you then Youngbae. You shrug your shoulders.

"I think it's the plane ride. She'll probably be back to her old self tomorrow." You say.

"Yeah it might be that." Jiyong said. You all sat there quietly.

"Will you be ok with her alone tomorrow?" Youngbae says turning to you. You totally forgot Youngbae had to go to work.

"Yeah. I'll just take her shopping or something so she's not bored."

"You think you'll be ok with the baby?" Jiyong says looking concerned.

"Yeah you said your feet hurt today and we didn't do much." They both cared for you but they didn't have to.

"It was the shoes." You lied. Jiyong knew it wasn't because he massaged them for you but didn't say anything.

"So I should get going." Jiyong says getting up. You also get up.

"Wow it's midnight and we have work tomorrow." Youngbae says stretching.

"At least we go in at 10 tomorrow." Jiyong says laughing.

"I forgot we did." Youngbae said.

"Good night." He says walking out the room. You walk out and he's by the door putting on his shoes. You lean against the wall watching him.

"Like the view?" He says looking up at you. You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Conceited much?" He laughs and looks behind him to see if Youngbae's mom was there. Lightly pulling your face to him he kisses you.

"This is honestly the hardest thing." He whispers in your ear. You close your eyes.

"It's only been two days and I miss you so much." You whisper back. He kisses your cheek and pulls away.

"Can't be doing that because she might pop up. But I couldn't help myself." He says smiling. You missed his smile. You honestly have been missing him like crazy but with the situation now you forgot about it until now. You pouted and looked up at him.

"I know."

"Good night." He said and opened the door to stop himself from kissing you again. He left and you stood there for a little while. Your heart feeling heavy.

"You ok?" Youngbae said right next to you. You jump because you didn't realize he was there.

"Yeah." You say walking away. You go into the bedroom and he follows you and closes the door.

"I'm sorry." He says. You put up your hand to stop him.

"This is as much your fault as mine so don't be sorry." He nods and goes into his closet to change. You change into your pajamas and lay down in the bed. After a couple minutes he joins. He's only wearing his boxers and you couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He says climbing into bed. You both kept your distance from each other.

"Nothing." You say turning away from him.

"Good night (YN)."

"Good night Youngbae."