Moving In

One Way Love (fanfic)

You put the last box in the car. You were only planning on living Youngbae's lie for only a month and then going back home after he tells his mother. You only packed important things and left everything else at Jiyong's house. 

"Are you ready?" Jiyong said as you stood by the car looking at the house. You took a deep breath and nodded your head. 

"Yes."

------------------------

"Do you know when his moms coming?" You asked Jiyong as he parked the car. 

"He said in two days." You rolled your eyes and kept your gaze out the window. The apartment complex looked exactly the same as it did months ago. You haven't been on this side of town since the break up to avoid bumping into Youngbae. Honestly you haven't gone to any place that Youngbae used to go to so you wouldn't see him. 

But here you were outside his apartment complex about to go live with him. It's weird how life works. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jiyong says placing his hand on yours. You turn to him and smile. 

"No but I have to." You lean over and kiss him lightly on the lips. Moving away from him you slowly sigh and open your door. Having to carry around another human being in your belly made things like this a lot harder. You turned so your legs were outside and tried to get out. 

"Wait! I'll help you!" Jiyong said opening his door about to rush to your side. You look towards him and then back in front of you. Youngbae stood there with his hand out towards you. 

"I got her." Youngbae said moving closer to help you out. 

"No." You said swatting his hand away. "I can do it myself." Jiyong sighed behind Youngbae knowing you were being stubborn because of Youngbae. 

"Ok." Youngbae said moving away from you. You placed both hands on your side and put your feet down gently on the ground. You look up to see Jiyong's worried face. 

You smile and walk towards the trunk. You hear Jiyong and Youngbae greet each other. After their hellos they walk towards you. 

"How many boxes is there?" Youngbae asks helping Jiyong pull them out. 

"Not a lot I'm only staying for a month." You say holding onto the light bags. Jiyong placed the boxes on the ground next to you. 

"Only a month?" Youngbae said looking at you. You roll your eyes and walked towards the doors. You were not in the mood to fight with him. 

Your feet lead you to the familiar place you used to call home. Not a lot has changed as you walked towards the apartment doors. The only difference is a new playground the owners of the complex built for the little kids. You stopped and looked down at your belly. 

If things didn't end so badly between you two your son or daughter could have played here in the future. You took a deep breath and continued walking noticing Youngbae close behind you. 

"They just finished building the playground." He said coming up to you. 

"That's cool." You say continuing to walk ahead of him. He didn't say anything else the whole way towards the door. You opened the door to the apartment and held it for Youngbae. 

"Thank you." He said walking in. You shrugged and walked behind him. Climbing up the stairs you noticed that they painted the walls to a beige color. 

"The walls are different." You say walking up to his apartment door. It that he lived on the second floor. You were getting tired just walking a couple steps. 

"Yeah but I liked the peeling wallpaper better." He said laughing. You laughed and furrowed your eyebrows at him. 

"Why? It looks better like this." He opened his door and you walked in. 

"Because it gave it that old edgy look." You stopped at the door and looked around. It looked so familiar but different at the same time. Your heart started pounding like crazy remembering everything that happened. The good and the bad. 

"Are you ok?" Youngbae said walking up next to you. He placed the box on the floor and stood in front of you. Concern written all over his face. 

You blinked a couple times and smiled.

"Yeah. Jiyong probably needs help holding the door." You say walking out the door. While walking outside one question kept running through your head. Why did I agree to this? 

"Are you ok?" Jiyong said as you almost ran into him. 

"I'm sorry I was.....just deep in a thought I didn't even......" You said ranting on and on. Jiyong started laughing and smiled. 

"It's ok. Can you hold the door open? I don't know what you put in here but it's really heavy." He said walking towards the door. You start laughing and held the door open.

-----------------

"I don't know why I agreed to this Jiyong!" You stood by his car after finishing putting everything in Youngbae's apartment. He started laughing and pulled you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his chest. "I'm serious." You mumbles against his shirt. 

"I told you. But I think it's a little too late to back out now." He says. 

"I know." You say looking up at him. He looks down at you and kisses you. 

"I'm going to miss sleeping next to you." Then he starts going on and on about each thing he's going to miss about you. "I'm going to miss running out to get you food your craving." With each sentence you smiled wider on how much he really cared for you. 

"So since your going to miss me so much I can change my mind and come back home?" You say with a cheeky smile. He glares at you and starts laughing. 

"No. But don't forget it's only for one month then you'll come back home." He says quickly giving you a peck. "And you can always come over." 

"I know. But it's not the same." 

"I know but you can countdown starting today." 

"31!" You say and he starts laughing. 

"I don't want you to go but you have to. We can't stay out here forever." He says kissing you again.

"Fine." You say pulling away. He starts walking towards the drivers seat. 

"I'll come by tomorrow." He says before going in. You nod and wave goodbye before turning around. You felt like your heart break at Jiyong leaving you but this was your decision and you had to live with it. 

You continued walking until you reached Youngbae's apartment door. You took a deep breath and opened it. Walking in you see Youngbae picking up your boxes and putting them into a room. He stops when he sees you come in. 

"Since my moms coming we have to sleep together."