Baby News

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

"Youngbae." You said in the mirror. Closing your eyes you tried one more time. You knew if you prolonged this any longer it will get worse. You needed to tell him. 

Just then your phone rang. You looked down and saw that it was Youngbae. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey do you need me to pick you up?" 

"No I'll be there soon." You started walking out of the bathroom. Jiyong went out with some of his friends so you were all alone. 

"At our usual spot?" You stopped and closed your eyes remembering all the good memories you guys had there. "Hello?" 

"Umm...yeah. See you soon." With that you hung up. 

---------------------- 
Your hands were sweating like crazy from being so nervous. You didn't know how he would react. 

You saw him sitting at the bench that you guys met on. 

You were sitting there reading a book when a random stranger with a black Mohawk started talking to you. 

"Excuse me. Is anyone sitting here?" You look up at the stranger and you were tongue tied. He was really good looking and you started feeling self conscious. You blinked trying not to look like an idiot. 

"No." You looked back down at your book while he sat down next to you. He looked out at the water and sighed. You ignored him and continued reading. 

"Can I ask you something?" You look up and shake your head yes because you didn't trust your voice. "If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?" 

"I would be in London." You looked back at your book. "How about you?" You tried to build confidence so you looked at him.

"I wouldn't be able to pick one place because there are so many. But because a pretty girl would be in London I would go there too." He said smiling at you. You felt your cheeks grow hot. 

"Do you say this to all the girls you try to ask out?" 

"Nope I've never had the urge to come talk to a girl as much as I did with you." 

You finally got up to him and took in a deep breath. He turned around and had the biggest smile on his face. 

"Hey." You say and sit down next to him. 

"Hey." Silence followed as he sat down. "So." 

"Youngbae I'm pregnant!" You rambled. He just sat there and looked. It took him a minute to process what you said. 

"I know." He said looking away from you and at the water. "I was waiting till you told me to talk about it but you never did." 

"What? How do you know?" He side glances at you and down at your stomach. 

"You never wore big clothes like that and Vanessa told me." 

"Vanessa?" 

"My ex-girlfriend." You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"How does she know?" 

"She heard Jiyong on the phone with someone talking about you being pregnant. She ended it between us because she didn't want to be in the middle of us and our baby." 

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?" 

"Because your stubborn and would have had an argument over it so I waited until you were ready to tell me." You looked down at the ground and kicked a rock with your foot. 

"What do we do now?" You say looking up at him. He placed his hand on yours. 

-----------------

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Your comments inspire me to write more so thank you so much! I honestly can't choose my favorite between Jiyong and Youngbae. Their both amazing!

This chapter was the hardest to write because I didn't know how she would tell Youngbae. I hope you guys liked it!