Hospital

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

Everything happened so fast. One minute you woke up screaming from the sharp pain in your stomach. The next, Youngbae driving so fast to reach the hospital. To you at this moment laying on the hospital bed breathing in and out. 

 
The pain in your stomach was unbearable. They told you that the baby was coming. 
 
Your heart was beating so fast being so scared for this moment. Youngbae was standing next to you holding your hand and wiping the sweat that ran down your forehead. 
 
"I'm scared." You said through gritted teeth. "Please don't leave me." 
 
"I won't, I'll be here." He said kissing your hand. You closed your eyes and laid back in the bed. Slowly breathing in and out. It helped a little but the nerves and the thought running through your head didn't help. 
 
"Youngbae." You breathed out. "I-im not ready." You bit your lip both from the pain and to hold in your tears. 
 
"You're not alone I'm here with you. Don't worry about anything." He said kissing your forehead. He put out his arm and hugged you. A couple tears fell from your eyes as you shut them tight. 
 
You hear someone walk in. You look up and it's the nurse. 
 
"We're moving you now."