Complications

One Way Love (fanfic)

You laid in your hospital bed bored. Youngbae went out to go get something to eat leaving you alone. He wanted to eat in the room but you insisted for him to go eat out at his favorite place. 

 
You used the baby as an excuse to finally get him to go. You felt bad seeing him sitting here next to you all day. 
 
As you sat watching tv the door opens and in comes Jiyong. You smile big and sit up. 
 
"No no just lay down how you were." He says as he walks over to you. "How are you feeling?"
 
"I'm feeling ok. Did you see her?" You said smiling up as he hugs you. He pulls away and smiles at you. 
 
"Yeah she's so cute. I see you did leave her with the name you always wanted." He says smiling and interlocking his hands with yours. 
 
"Yeah." You say smiling really big. "It all happened so fast. I can't even remember everything in between. It's scary and I don't think I'm going to be having another baby anytime soon." You both start laughing. 
 
"Not even with me?" He says kissing your hand. 
 
"You know your the only exception." You say laying back. 
 
"Good." He says looking over at the TV. "Where's Youngbae?" 
 
"I felt bad for him so I kept nagging him to go out and eat. He just kept sitting there bored and I kept sleeping." 
 
"Yeah he's so stubborn." He says laughing. "Where's his mom?" You look around remembering that she slept over. 
 
"I actually haven't seen her. Have you?" You said to Jiyong. 
 
"No when I came in nobody was in the waiting room." You shrug your shoulders. 
 
"I wouldn't want her here anyways." You say. "I'm too tired to hear her remarks. Especially with taking care of the baby." He pushes your hair out of your face. 
 
"What did she say?" You glare at him. 
 
"What didn't she say?" You pause as you hear the door open. You look and your heart drops for a second only to realize it's Youngbae and not his mom. You breathe out the breath you were holding. 
 
"Hey!" Youngbae says walking over to Jiyong. 
 
"Congrats bro!" Jiyong says hugging him.  
 
"Thanks! Did you see her?" Youngbae asks with the biggest smile on his face. 
 
"Yeah she's so cute!" 
 
"I know." He says and his face gets serious. "Um it's good you both are here because I wanted to talk to you guys about something." You look at him confused. 
 
"What?" You ask. 
 
"Um ok so I felt bad about the whole marriage lie so I told my mom. That's why she hasn't been here." Then he stops and rubs his hands together looking at you. "So I think you should just go live with Jiyong and I'll still be apart of the child's life just not living together with them." Your heart sank at what he was saying. 
 
"Youngbae." Jiyong says. This whole situation was complicated. Having a kid with your ex-boyfriend and being in love with your current boyfriend and your ex. "I think you guys should just live together and then...." He looks at you. "We can just be together the weekends. So you can be there for your kid." 
 
"No I don't want you not having (YN) you guys can live together. I don't deserve to have Soo Min as my daughter. I'm not going to be a great father like you Jiyong." 
 
"That's crazy and you know I wouldn't do that to you." Jiyong said shaking his head. "You two live together and we'll just work it out later on." Then they both look at you. 
 
"What do you want to do?" They both ask you at the same time. You shrug your shoulders torn. 
 
"I don't know. It's all so complicated." You say covering your face. 
 
"I know what you should do." The door opens and in walks your mom with Youngbae's mom.