Sleep

One Way Love (fanfic)

 

You were laying down in your bed but you couldn't fall asleep when you heard the bedroom door open. It opened slowly then it started closing. You pick up your head and look at the door. 

"Jiyong" You call out before he could close the door. The door opens all the way again. 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" You asked. You see him walk over to the side of the bed. 

"What's wrong?" He climbed into bed with you. 

"Nothing. I-I just need you." You both were sitting on the bed staring at each other. He picked up his hand and touched your face. 

"Ok I'm here for you." He rubbed his thumb over your cheek. You look down at what he's wearing and he's only in his boxers. He sees you look down and he gets up. 

"Sorry I just came out of the shower and wanted to check on you before going to bed." He said walking to the door. "I'll go change." 

"No no." You said shaking your head. "You can sleep like that I don't mind." He walks back over and lays down next to you. You turn around so your back is to him and he scoots closer to you. 

"Are you sure you don't feel uncomfortable?" He asked. 

"Yeah." You say chuckling. You grab his hand and put it on your waist and interlock your fingers with his. He scoots closer so your back is touching his bare chest. You closed your eyes. 

"What did Youngbae say to you?" You take a deep breath.

"He just wanted to see how I was because he's been worried about you." You scoff and open your eyes.

"Oh. His girlfriend seemed nice." 

"I don't know I've never met her." Silence followed. 

"(YN)?" 

"Yeah?" Silence again. 

"I've been thinking....." 

"About?" 

"What if the baby is mine?" He asked and your eyes opened. "Remember that night? Youngbae broke up with you and you came here?" Your heart started racing. You forgot about that night because you were drunk and upset. You thought it was only a dream. 

You turn around to face him. 

"Yeah but I thought it was a dream." You say looking down. 

"No it happened." He said staring at you intently. 

"Yeah but that was two months before we finally broke up. I doubt it." 

"Oh." He said and you turned back around. "I guess I just want the baby to really be mine." 

"I'm sorry." You say interlocking your fingers again. "I wish it was yours too." After a couple minutes you sat there in silence thinking about what Jiyong told you. 

I guess you had to wait till the baby came to see if it was his baby. Your mind was telling you no it's not but deep inside you wished it was his baby.

You turn back to face him. He had his eyes closed and his wet hair pushed back. He looked so peaceful. You scoot closer and place your lips onto his. You move back and he opens his eyes slowly. 

You both stare at each other until he picked up his hand and placed it under your chin to pull it up. He then moved his head closer and placed his lips onto yours. 

Your heart beat quickened as his lips moved with yours. You scooted closer to him to close the gap between your bodies. You were so deep into the kiss that you pulled away to breath. You both stayed panting and looking at each other. 

"I've been wanting to do that since you came to my door." He said putting his hand on your face and putting a piece of hair behind your ear. You closed your eyes. 

"W-why didn't you?" He then placed his hand back on your face and rubbed it with his thumb. He gave you one quick peck again. 

"Because you always go back to him." 

---------------
Just thought I'd put a little twist in the story because I like GD so much ;)