Conversations

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Chanyeol, I officially hate you now," Suhyun gave him a little punch while they walked home together. That's right, they were best friends. Suhyun had no feelings towards Chanyeol, even though they were best friends.

"Come on, Suhyun, all you talk about is Luhan," Chanyeol whined. "It's always Luhan this, Luhan that, you know how boring it is?!"

"I'd think boys talk about the girls they liked all the time as well, but I suppose I'm wrong," Suhyun shrugged. "Chanyeol, you don't happen to like anyone, do you?"

"Course I do!" Chanyeol exclaimed. But she likes someone else....

"Well go ask her out or something, you pabo, you're the guy here," Suhyun exclaimed. "Come on, use me as an experiment, let's go get some ice-cream."

 

So the two arrived at the ice-cream shop, and they asked for two chocolate ice-creams. After finishing, they continued to talk about Luhan.

"What's so good about him anyway? He's so short," Chanyeol commented.

"Short? You're just too tall, silly giant," Suhyun laughed, earning herself a slap from Chanyeol. "Come on, there's no other guy in this world who's as perfect as him." Chanyeol felt his heart ache at the remark. He wanted to be her crush, the one that she calls perfect and hot and beautiful; the one that she rambles on about every day; the one that didn't ignore her every time she tried to look at him behind trees.

"Chanyeol? Why are you quiet?" Suhyun asked, frowning. "You better tell me who you like, Chanyeol."

"Never in my life, girl," Chanyeol replied, sticking his tongue out.

"But we're best friends!" Suhyun pleaded. Chanyeol tried to hold back his smile looking at the girl's cute and innocent face. Sorry Suhyun...I have to hurt you just this once....

"Can't tell you, it's my secret," Chanyeol chuckled.

"Hmph. Fine then," she pouted, pretending to be mad at Chanyeol. They didn't talk for a while until Chanyeol spoke up again.

"If you did that to Luhan, he'll probably have an instant crush on you."

"You serious? Chanyeol oh my gosh! Should I really?" she exclaimed.

"Calm down, pabo, you're like a fangirl," Chanyeol rolled his eyes and smiled. He was so jealous of Luhan; he wished that he was the one she fangirled over.

 

But he wasn't.

 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan walked home with his guitar in his hand. Suhyun, he mumbled to himself, so that's her name. He ran into her by surprise, and his feelings began to grew for her.

 

Luhan's flashback:

 

Suhyun was walking, and she suddenly tripped over a stone. Luhan saw this and quickly went to help her up, even though he had to remain cool.

"You alright?" he asked in his cool voice.

"Y-yes Luhan sunbae-nim..." she stuttered.

"You don't need to go to the sick bay to get a band-aid?" he asked again. "And quit calling me sunbae-nim, just call me sunbae."

"O-ok sunbae! Thank you for helping me!" she squealed as he turned around to leave, forgetting to smile.

 

End of flashback

 

Luhan smiled at the memory. Only if he was a bit nicer towards her the other day. When Chanyeol was talking to Suhyun before, he felt anger rising up in his heart, but he had to keep his cool image, so he calmed himself down and simply left. Why did he like her? Simply because she was cute and innocent, unlike the other girls. He wanted to know more about her, he wanted to get to know her; but how could he get around Chanyeol?

 

"Yo man, what's up?" a familiar voice came up behind him. Of course it was Sehun.

"What else, the sky, the clouds, the sun, the galaxy-" Luhan was interrupted before he could continue his list.

"Okay okay hyung I get it! But seriously, you were dazing off, because you started walking really slowly, even I could tell," Sehun chuckled.

"Nothing's up, Sehun," Luhan replied. "Just schoolwork."

"Come on hyung, you know it's not just that," Sehun teased. "Tell me hyung, is it a girl that you like?"

This kid, Luhan thought in annoyance, he knows everything!

"Sehun, what's with you and reading people's minds?" Luhan rolled his eyes at Sehun.

"I can't, I just guessed," Sehun laughed, making Luhan mad for falling for Sehun's trap. "Which girl is it? Yoona? Seohyun? Jessica?"

"Not going to tell you, and for your information, it's not Yoona, Seohyun OR Jessica," Luhan said coolly.

"Don't use that cool voice with me!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Oi, Sehun, respect your elders," Luhan chuckled and ran off before Sehun could catch him.

 

 

Chanyeol collapsed on his bed. It seemed that Suhyun would never give Luhan up. He wondered if he should give up, but that wasn't exactly the best idea for him. But what else could he do? She wasn't going to like him any sooner, was she?

 

Suhyun plopped into her chair. She held her year book from last year in her hands. Luhan, she softly whispered as she swiped her fingers across his photo, why do you have to be so perfect?

 

Luhan laid down on the floor. This girl was strange, she seemed to like him a lot, yet Chanyeol seemed to be very close to her. He closed his eyes and mumbled. Suhyun....

 

Sehun arrived home quickly. "So who does Luhan hyung like?" he frowned as he closed the door. This hyung, he's never been like this before! He thought to himself and smiled. She must be special....in at least one way...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo yo~ Extraorindary13 here~

OMGOSH MY LULU <3 <3 <3 I'm sorry but Suhyun=me. That's my life. Fangirling over Luhan. Except for the fact that I don't go to the same school as Channie and Lulu and Sehunnie and that Chanyeol isn't my best friend and he doesn't like me and Luhan doesn't like me. Come on. That's depressing. FEEL SORRY FOR ME~ (NOT)

 

But seriously. I swear I want to be Suhyun so bad...so bad no one can stop me :P

 

AND ENJOY!!! It's kinda short OTL XD and SweetInnocence is writing the next chap...and if she doesn't update I'll update. She's my best friend after all :P