Girl, I Can't Explain What I Feel....

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Hello boys!" Suhyun's mum opened the door, relieved and excited to see that her daughter was safe.

"Hello," Chanyeol smiled. "Suhyun sort of went missing before and Luhan...he told you right?"

"Yes he did, he phoned me," Suhyun's mum smiled back. "Speaking of Luhan, where is he? And please come in and do introduce yourselves." So the boys came in and made themselves comfortable.

"Luhan...well...he left...." Chanyeol explained with horrible phrasing.

"Well, I was going to thank him for calling me but..."

"Mum!" Suhyun exclaimed. "He's the one that punched Chanyeol and followed us to the date and didn't keep up with me!"

"Suhyun, he didn't mean to knock me out," Chanyeol said. "Besides, it was your fault for walking too fast. He was the one that found you...."

 

Suhyun found herself not being able to say anything. She truly loved Luhan, but what he did to Chanyeol was enough for her to be tough against her. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chen were busy introducing themselves to Suhyun's mum.

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol's friend, Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun smiled as he introduced himself, his mouth forming into a square.

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but you can call me Chen, and I'm Luhan's family friend," Jongdae said charmingly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you two young gentlemen," Suhyun's mum said. "Boys, do you want to stay for dinner?"

"We're alright," the three replied together. "We have to go check up on Luhan, he's sort of....down."

What did I do to Luhan? Suhyun thought worriedly.

 

Knocking on Luhan's house's door, the three waited as they held their breath.

"Hello boys," Mrs Xi smiled. "What can I help you with?"

"Nothing, Mrs Xi, we're just looking for Luhan," Chanyeol said with a large smile.

"Luhan? He's not home, he said he was going out with some friends," Mrs Xi explained.

"Oh that's alright, we just wanted to give him a surprise visit," Chen explained.

"Jongdae! How good to see you again, and this young man is..?" she asked, nodding at Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's friend," Baekhyun quickly introduced himself.

"Well Mrs Xi, we won't disturb you more," Chanyeol smiled and said. "See you later!"

 

"Where the hell is Luhan?" Chanyeol frowned. "I'm going to call Sehun. He might be with Sehun." Chanyeol took out his phone and scrolled down the contact list.

"Sehun? Is that you?" Chanyeol said.

"Hi Chanyeol hyung, what's going on?" Sehun replied happily.

"Is Luhan with you, by any chance?" Chanyeol got straight to the point.

"Luhan?" Sehun questioned, looking at Luhan. Luhan shakes his head, mouthing a no to Sehun. "He's not with me. Why are you asking, hyung? What happened to him?"

"Well, he's just....disappeared. And a bit down," Chanyeol explained. "Thanks Sehun, sorry to disturb you."

"It's okay, hyung," Sehun said. "Bye!"

"See you," Chanyeol said and hung up.

"Nothing?" Baekhyun frowned. "You might want to call Luhan then...."

"Knowing him, he's not going to pick up," Jongdae sighed.

"So what are we going to do?!" Chanyeol exclaimed angrily.

"Jongdae, you call him," Baekhyun suggested. "He might pick up to you."

 

"Luhan?" Chen said, nodding at the two, telling them that he picked up. The two gave a thumbs-up.

"Jongdae, what's the problem?" Luhan replied.

"Luhan, where are you?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Can't you wait until later?"

"Hyung, just tell me, please....."

"Is Chanyeol there with you?" Chen looks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol freezes before shaking his head.

"Nope. He isn't."

"Meet me at the school gates, okay?"

"Sure. See you there."

"Bye Chen."

 

They set off to the school. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hid behind a bush when they arrived to spy on the conversation. As Luhan walked over, he looked sad and his shining eyes seemed to have lost their sparkles.

"Hyung!" Jongdae waved. "You okay?"

"No...." Luhan sighed. "Suhyun seems to be so much happier with Chanyeol."

"Hyung, what did you do to Suhyun?" Chen frowned.

"Me and Sehunnie....we followed them on their date, and I had a fight with Chanyeol....and....he ended up in the hospital and....I lost her...and I hugged her..." Luhan trailed off.

"Has she liked you before?" Jongdae questioned.

"Definitely, she followed me everywhere," Luhan replied. "She hates me now."

"What if she's only pretending? What if it's her brain telling her what to do, and not her heart?" Jongdae explained. "Chanyeol loves her too...."

"I don't deserve her, Chen," Luhan sighed. "Baekhyun would know."

"Hyung, all you can do is put on the same attitude as Chanyeol does, and actually tell her you love her," Jongdae states. His phone vibrates and he sees a message from Chanyeol and smiled.

"What happened?" Luhan looked at him drearily.

"Chanyeol told me he didn't like Suhyun anymore since she's being really horrible to you," Chen said, smiling. "Well, hyung, we're all helping you."

"Thank you so much, Jongdae," he gave his friend a hug. "And thank Chanyeol for me. Please."

 

As Luhan walked home, his earphones played his favourite song - What Is Love.

 

"Girl, I can't explain what I feel."

 

He felt just that.

 

What is love anyway?

 


 

Hey guys! This is Extraordinary13 here and IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.....

And on behalf of Dinithi unnie I'd like to tell you all that I have a piano exam coming up and she has 9 exams and ITS IMPORTANT FOR HER LIFE so we're going to either not update - or update suppperrrr slooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So we'll update as fast and as soon as we can! Just wait for us....my exam's on Halloween....AND I'LL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE not really.

And why do I feel like Suhyun is really mean......XD And poor Luhan, but he's got some good friends - I really can't imagine Channie and Luhan fighting. They can laugh with each other til they die so....yeah...two random boys (I love them so much omg <3 <3 <3)

And seriously. Luhan abs are so effing hot <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (I'm such a byuntae hahahahaha XD) *I CANT BREATHE OMG*

tumblr_nc7nv0bXl51ralgblo1_500.jpg