The Study Night Ravages

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Ah what did I just do?" Su-Hyun whispered o her self as she washed her face once again. "Chanyeol, I didn't mean to hurt you. But because of that I just said something that I never had in mind." Suhyun looked at her self in the mirror. "And Luhan! I still like him! Of course I like him. How can I let go of the one I loved for years. It's not easy!"

"What did I just do?Ahhhhhh...It's not something that I can take back. If I do, I'm the most terrible girl in this whole world. Yah, Su-Hyun, you should learn to think before you act, idiot. Ahhhh God please make this end in a good way!" Su-Hyun cried her self out inside the bathroom. Silently

This moment was something that Su-Hyun never wanted. All she wanted in her life was to be loved by Luhan. But now she ruined it. Simply because he said he doesn't like anyone. Oh God Su-Hyun! He just said that he doesn't like anyone, not that he likes somebody else.

 

Meanwhile outside the bathroom were the two boys, talking to each other.

"Did you just cry or something?" Chanyeol asked, raising one eye brow.

"Cry? For what?" Luhan tried his best in pretending. 

"I thought you liked her" Chanyeol was hesitating.

"Like who?" Luhan put on his cool image.

"Su-Hyun! Who else?" Chanyeol widened his eyes.

"Like Su-Hyun? What are you talking about?" Luhan laughed softly

"Don't lie! Then what was all that fighting with me?" Chanyeol tried to corner him.

"Ah that. That's because I like your annoyed face" Luhan chuckled.

"YAH!"

"Hmph"

 

"Luhan, It's time to go" Mrs. Lu shouted from down stairs.

"Seems like I have to go. See you, buddy" Luhan smiled at Chanyeol and patted his shoulder.

"Yah!" Chanyeol pushed his hand away from his shoulder.

"Tell Su-Hyu- Ahem- See you at school" Luhan turned around and left the room.

"Really that jerk"

 

But for her misfortune, Su-Hyun was listening to all this conversation. Her heart just didn't know what to do. Just hang in there, Su-Hyun

 

On the way back to home, Luhan's heart started to ache, knowing that things won't be the same again. He knew so damn clearly that Su-Hyun liked him. And he was so sure about it that he thought that she will never run away from him. But now it's already too late. She had already left. It's not easy catching her now.

Did she really mean it? 

Does she really love Chanyeol? Or is it because she felt sorry about Chanyeol?

That silly girl! Hmph! You're cute and silly, aren't you?

YAH!What are you doing again? Chanyeol likes her and she liked him back. So stop thinking about her right now before it's too late!

Forget her? I think it's already too late....

 

"Luhan, you alright?" Mrs. Lu asked worried about the sudden darkness that was spreading through out her son's face.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine" Luhan spitted out immediately as she didn't want his family to know anything about this.

"But you look really down and tired" Mrs. Lu knew that it wasn't fine.

"Studying with two idiots! What else could happen to me, mom? I'm glad I didn't die there" Luhan chuckled, fooling the others again. He was really good at fooling others.

 

Should I really let you go, Su-Hyun?....

 


Hey guys, It's DinithiJ!

​I updated! Hope you liked it!

This is SweetInnocence's time to update really. But she hasn't come lately to AFF.

So I decided to update for now.

When she comes she'll double-update!

 

Thank you for reading our story!^^

A comment would be nice!