Luhan's Cute Side

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Did you really said that?"

The next day, Sehun and Luhan were walking to school together when Luhan told him what he said to Chanyeol.

"Yeah, what else can I do? I can't sit around and watch, you know" Luhan said putting his hands into his pockets.

"But then, what about him? What will happen to him?" Sehun asked grabbing Luhan's arm and making him stop.

"I don't know. I really don't know" Luhan shouted in anger. "Don't ask me"

"But hyung_" Sehun was a little disappointed in the elder's behavior. "Don't you think it's wrong?"

"Is there any other way? If you know, tell me! I'd love to know" Luhan started to walk again.

"But hyung" Sehun grabbed Luhan's arm again.

"Tsk" Luhan shook his arm and started walking faster, leaving Sehun behind.

"Hyung, aren't you being selfish?" Sehun mumbled to himself.

 

Luhan loves me. He loves me not.

Suhyun took away one by one the petals of the rose, she plucked this morning. It was complicated inside her head. What should I do? This kept haunting her day and night. Every time she thinks that Luhan doesn't love her, the disappointed face of Luhan comes to her mind. But when she thinks that Luhan loves her, the words Luhan said at the study night disturbs her.

"Luhan loves me" She whispered in excitement as she took away the last petal. But does this thing work? "I should find out" she told her self.

Suhyun walked down the corridor and passed the school yard to the oak tree, where Luhan used to play his guitar. But it was quiet and there was no one. Where is he? Suhyun scanned the school yard to find Luhan.

"Suhyun? What are you doing here?" the sudden familiar voice made her startle.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" Suhyun gulped.

"Are you looking f-for Luhan by any chance?" Chanyeol's eyes looked a little sad and disappointed.

"What? No!No. W-Why would I look for him? I just came looking for you" Suhyun was sweating already.

"Really?" Chanyeol smiled brightly as always. "Why is that?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see you" Suhyun smiled back at him.

Chanyeol hugged Suhyun tightly. "You know, you are the best thing that ever happened to me" These words made Suhyun nervous than ever. She felt it as big burden on her shoulders. But she had to hold on to him. Cause it was her, who started it. Chanyeol.....

Znggggggggg! Tuk!

Both Suhyun and Chanyeol were panicked and broke their hug immediately. Luhan.Suhyun's mind whispered.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Chanyeol hissed at Lahan,who was sitting under the tree with his guitar.

"Why? Are you blind?" Luhan replied carelessly.

"You are disturbing us" Chanyeol complained strongly.

"Actually you are the ones who are disturbing me." Luhan looked straight at Suhyun and then at Chanyeol. "This is my place"

"Why is it written to your name? Yah! This is a school. We all have the right to stay here." Chanyeol couldn't control his anger and kept yelling at Luhan. But Luhan, not caring about what he said, started to play his guitar. "Yah!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Chanyeol, let's go! let's go" Suhyun grabbed Chanyeol and walked back to their class room. As they disappeared, Luhan put his guitar aside and sighed deeply. What are you doing to me, Suhyun?Just don't do that!

 

 

"Suhyun, let's go on a date tonight! What do you say?" Chanyeol asked Suhyun with his arms on her shoulders.

"Tonight?" Suhyun really didn't know what to say.

"Yeah" Chanyeol nodded his head excitedly. Suhyun decided to say yes as she couldn't find any other answer.

"Um_Okay" 

THUD!

Chanyeol and Suhyun looked at the source of the loud thud. It was Luhan, closing his locker in a different manner.

"Yah, Are you gonna break that?" Chanyeol shouted at the cooler guy.

"Why? Are you gonna fix it then?" Luhan smirked and walked passed them,hitting himself hard on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Yah!"

"Chanyeol, don't get into trouble" Suhyun avoided Chanyeol from hitting Luhan.

"If you say so."Chanyeol uttered cutely. " At 7 o'clock, I'll come to get you. Is that good?"

"Yeah, it's good" Suhyun put on her fake smile.

 

"Hyung, what are we doing?" Sehun asked from the elder who was hiding behind a tree.

"They are going on a date tonight" Luhan replied, still his gaze at Suhyun's house.

"Aish~hyung, you are...Anyway at what time?" Sehun asked sitting down under the tree.

"At 7 o'clock" Luhan answered carelessly, his eyes glued to Suhyun's house.

"What? Hyung, what are we gonna do till then? It's still 4 o'clock." Sehun was surprised. "I'm really tired"

"What if he comes early?" Luhan looked at the younger.

"Fine! fine! Whatever!" Sehun shouted in annyance.

"Shh~~~Don't shout" Luhan hit him on the head.

"Ouch"

 

"Hyung, I can't stay here anymore. Let's go home" Sehun uttered cutely, tired.

"He's coming" Luhan said. Sehun got up and joined his hyung.

"What are we gonna do now?" Sehun asked the elder.

"Follow them" Luhan uttered.

"What? Hyung, now that is completely wrong." Sehun complained pointing his finger at Luhan.

"Why is that? I'm just being protective. What if something that shouldn't happen, happens?"Luhan was acting like a child.

"Like what?"

"Like.Like..Huh" Luhan was shocked by the appearance of Suhyun. She looked beautiful than ever.

"She's so beautiful, isn't she?" Luhan uttered still couldn't get his eyes off her.

"Yeah, she is" Sehun said patting on Luhan's shoulder.

"But why is she dressing nicely for that punk?" Luhan uttered in sudden anger.

"haha..I never knew you are this much cute ,hyung" Sehun smiled in a weird way.

"Yah! this hyung is manly! Manly! You got that?" Luhan said with his eyebrows raised.

"Whatever"

"They are going. Let's follow!"