My Other Friend, Jongdae

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Jongdae!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he saw Chen.

"Chanyeol! I haven't seen you in ages!!!!!" Chen exclaimed as he ran up and gave Chanyeol a big hug. Baekhyun watched and smiled as Suhyun followed in. She's pretty, isn't she? Chanyeol sure is lucky....

"Jongdae, happy birthday," they heard Suhyun say.

"Suhyun....?" Chanyeol turned around, confused.

"Suhyun's my family friend," Jongdae smiled and explained.

"Wait, Jongdae, you didn't tell me it was your birthday!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Baekhyun...you were supposed to tell me...."

"Well I'm sorry! I thought you knew! Now you know, thanks to your little girlfriend," Baekhyun chuckled. Jongdae suddenly froze - in his head. He'd always had a crush on Suhyun. But she was obviously Chanyeol's girl. Jongdae felt his heart fall with disappointment.

"Nah, she's Luhan's girlfriend," Chanyeol shrugged. "You know, that boy at the hospital."

"No I'm not! Channie, stop pushing me away!" Suhyun exclaimed. She still couldn't forgive Luhan for what he did to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and gave her a hug.

"Awww you two, so cute," Baekhyun commented, earning himself a whack from Chanyeol.

"You really haven't changed," Chanyeol laughed. "Jongdae-ah, since it's your birthday, let's go have some fun, shall we?"

"Then let's go already!" Chen exclaimed as they shoved and pushed out of the door happily.

 

--

 

"It's Jongdae's birthday today," Luhan muttered.

"Jongdae? Who's that?" Sehun asked, frowning.

"Family friends," Luhan replied, looking sad. "I miss him so much. We used to be so close."

"What do you mean, used to be?" Sehun questioned.

"Never mind," Luhan said, sighing. "Long story."

"You should send him a message, hyung," Sehun suggested.

"I already did, but he didn't reply." Luhan looked like he was about to cry. "Look, that's Chanyeol over there, with Jongdae and that boy I saw yesterday. And Suhyun." Sehun turned around, indeed to see Chanyeol and Suhyun with two strange boys. Jongdae seemed to have spotted Luhan, and he waved happily.

"Hello Luhan hyung!" he exclaimed. Chanyeol turned around, obviously surprised. Luhan saw him ask, and he saw Jongdae explaining before he ran up to Luhan.

"Haven't seen you in ages, Jongdae," Luhan gave him a big hug as Chen sprinted to him. "I'm sorry for before."

"It was nothing, Luhan, it was my fault too," Chen smiled. "So. Who's this?" he asked as he looked at Sehun.

"This is Oh Sehun, my best friend," Luhan said as Sehun smiled. "Sehunnie, this is Kim Jongdae."

"Well I guess I'd better introduce Byun Baekhyun, my best friend who's staying at my place for a holiday," Chen smiled as he pushed Baekhyun forward. "I think Chanyeol and Suhyun already know you, because I swear they were talking about you before." Luhan tensed. He felt nervous to see Suhyun around, let alone them talking about him.

"Jongdae, you know Chanyeol and Suhyun?" Luhan frowned.

"Of course I do, hyung," Jongdae smiled. "Want to join us, you two?" Luhan tensed again. He was scared to be with Suhyun, but he said yes for the sake of his friend.

 

--

 

Luhan walked down the street. Sehun had gone home while the rest of them decided to the pub, which Luhan didn't particularly enjoy. Suhyun was walking beside him, because she didn't particularly like that place either. It seemed so awkward, but he had promised the three of them to get Suhyun home safely, as much as he knew that he was scared to be with Suhyun. Suhyun decided to ignore him this whole time, distancing from him by walking faster and faster.

"Suhyun wait up!" Luhan exclaimed as he started running. Then he realised she was avoiding him. Then he remembered that he didn't deserve her. So he trailed behind her until he lost sight of her. Then he realised he had to take care of her, so he ran and ran and ran, but he couldn't find her.

 

Sorry guys......I lost her....

 

Luhan typed in Suhyun's phone number.

 

"Pick up girl!" he exclaimed, frowning. Had something happened to her? Luhan felt his chest tighten as he called his friends.....

 


 

AHHH I'm sorry for this extra short chappie!

Okay well I'm like basing this on Jongdae's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY OUR BEAUTIFUL CHEN CHEN WHO HAS AN ANGELIC VOICE - and yeah. Special birthday chappie to him <3 <3 <3

WHY IS HE SO CUTE <3