A little...date?

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Phew. That was close," Luhan came back panting.

"Hyung, you're really weird," Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yah!" he exclaimed as Luhan hit him playfully.

"You're supposed to respect your elders," Luhan pouted.

"Yeah right, hyung, you look younger than me," Sehun rolled his eyes again.

"Aish, I don't know what to do with you," Luhan facepalmed himself. Sehun chuckled in triumph. "I have to go, Sehunnie. I have to go see her."

"Hyung, have fun on your date," Sehun couldn't help but smile as he watched Luhan's cheeks go bright red.

 

Suhyun looked at her phone one more time. She had at least read it 10 times today and couldn't help reading it again. It read:

Suhyun-ssi, can you meet me at the Sweet Dreams Cafe just down the road from school at 4:30? I need to tell you something.....and give you something.

Her heart pounded quicker by the second. Maybe she didn't hate him that much...

 

"Hi Luhan," Suhyun forced a smile when she saw him.

"Hello," he replied. "Well...Suhyun, I kind of need to tell you something."

"You told me that before," she reminded.

"Oh right yeah. Anyway, I got some...bad news," he murmured. "Chanyeol is...leaving the town."

"Says who I'm leaving the town?" they heard a roaring voice. The two looked up. It was none other than Chanyeol. "I changed my mind! I can't ditch you guys here and I convinced Baekhyun to stay. Problem solved!"

"Chanyeol, you just had to barge in," Luhan rolled his eyes. However, he was quite glad that Chanyeol came - it made his job much easier.

"Oppa, come sit with us!" Suhyun exclaimed. Chanyeol knew exactly why Luhan was here, he smiled and rejected her.

"Sorry Suhyun, I need get some coffee for Baek and I need to go over to my grandparents' house," he lied to her for the first time.

"Aww. Okay, see you later oppa!" Suhyun exclaimed. "Luhan, what were you going to tell me?"

"Close your eyes," Luhan said. "Please." Suhyun closed her eyes tightly as she was told. Luhan took his rose and knelt down on one knee before her as he held the flower out.

"You may open your eyes now." Suhyun opened her eyes to see an empty seat as she looked around to find Luhan, only to see him kneeling in front of her, a rose in his hands.

"Suhyun, will you be my girlfriend?"

I'm sorry Chanyeol oppa, she thought.

"Yes, Luhan, I will," Suhyun smiled as he stood up and gave her a hug.

 

"YES! It worked!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Sehun exclaimed. They had been spying on the two for a while.

"I feel bad for spying though," Jongdae commented.

"He told us to come, geez," Sehun chuckled.

"Wait...what's going on?" Baekhyun exclaimed as he looked at the sight in the cafe. The four stared.

"Why is she crying?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

Luhan put his arms protectively around Suhyun.

"It's okay, we have to run," Luhan whispered just loud enough for her to hear. He carried her bridal style as he made a run towards the door.

"HANDS UP!" the thief in the shop yelled, pointing a gun at him.

"I can't!" Luhan exclaimed. "Can't you see I got a girl in my arms?"

"Put her down, you stupid kid!" Luhan put Suhyun down and put his hands up. There wasn't much choice.

"Tell me, kid, where is the owner of the cafe?" he pointed the gun at Luhan's head.

"I don't know," Luhan replied honestly. "I really don't."

"You're lying, boy," the thief stared. "I'll give you one more chance before I shoot you."

"You got no more chance, bro," Chanyeol roared as he walked in.

"We just called the police," Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Chanyeol? Sehun? Baekhyun? Jongdae?" Luhan stared at them, confused.

"I'll explain to you later," Chanyeol said quickly as sirens began to sound outside the cafe. Luhan could feel his heartbeat slowing down. Chanyeol picked Suhyun up in his arms to help Luhan as all of them smiled when the police walked in.

 

"You!" Suhyun exclaimed as she pointed at them. "You four have been spying on us?!"

"I told them to, calm down," Luhan explained. She glared at him.

"Awww, you two lovebirds," Sehun teased. Luhan glared at him as the four burst into uncontrollabe laughter. Chanyeol could feel himself getting jealous by the second. It seemed hard for him to see Suhyun with Luhan.

"So, we're dating now?" Suhyun said to Luhan.

"Shhh, don't say that out loud," Luhan said loudly.

"You're making us jealous, hyung," Sehun whined.

"That's your fault for not getting a girlfriend," Luhan stuck his tongue out at Sehun.

I really need to get Suhyun back, Chanyeol thought.

 


 

Hey guys! I'm sorry I couldn't....I can't make Channie go away.

AND NO THIS STORY CANT END HERE. CHANNIES GETTING JEALOUS~~~~~~~~~~

And omfg. Luhan. Is. Leaving. EXO. O.M.F.G. HES MY BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So yeah. Kinda in a bad mood. BUT EXO'S HAVING A COMBACK ON THE 25TH OMG <3