Crazy About Her

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"How to make a girl love me" Sehun exclaimed in surprise as he caught up with Luhan."Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Y-you" Luhan hid his phone as soon as he saw Sehun peeping into it. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Hyung, wae? Is it about SuHyun?" Sehun asked, smirking. "Hyung, tell me!tell me!"

"Fine! fine!" Luhan sighed deeply. "I'm just an useless jerk who doesn't even know how to confess to the girl he loves" 

"It's fine, hyung" Sehun patted on Luhan's shoulder. "But hyung, internet won't help you do that. Just let your heart deside what to do"

"But it doesn't know what to do" Luhan started to whine. "Not only now. Even before she said she liked Chanyeol, I always asked myself how to confess to her.I wasn't in a hurry. Somewhere in my heart I believed that she'll never leave."

"Come on! Let's go and have a talk about this"

 

"So this our plan" Chen said standing up. "Luhan, you have to go to her and show her how much she means to you. Be nice to her"

"Guys I don't know how to do that" Luhan interrupted. 

"SHUT UP!" Chen roared making Luhan feel nervouse. "You'll know! And her worst distraction is Chanyeol"

​Luhan's head lowered. It used to be me....

"So Chanyeol has decided to leave the town for the time being" Chanyeol nodded as Chen explained.

"Wait! WHAT?!!" Both Luhan and Sehun shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah guys" Chanyeol started to speak gaining the gaze of short deer."I've decided to go with Baekhyun to Seoul. I'm gonna try a little music" Chanyeol scratched his neck.

"Don't worry! I'll take care of him" Baekhyun smiled jokingly.

"Let's see who's gonna watch after who" Chanyeol spoke back.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" everyone was shocked. It was Luhan. "You can't leave just because you want SuHyun to like me. This don't feel right guys. I don't wanna force her"

"You're not forcing her, Luhan" Chanyeol stepped in. "She loves you. She's only disappointed.All you have to do is try your best to make it alright again"

"Well, that's not easy" Luhan pouted.

"And be manly" Chen commented.

"I am manly" Luhan retorted.

"Pouting and whining like that won't help, honey" Chen hit Luhan on the head.

"Hey~"

 

 

"Forgive me! I've been a total idiot. And I hurt you but just give me one last chance.....SuHyun, I love you"

No! No! No! Not good enough! Again!

"SuHyun, I know I don't deserve you and I don't even have the right to say this. But I can't keep it inside anymore. I love you!"

Now that was kinda good!

 

"Luhan, what are you doing in front of the mirror?" Mrs.Xi asked after looking at her son for awhile."And with a rose in your hands?"

"N-Nothing" Luhan hid the rose behind him as he tried to act normal.

"Are you sure?" She questioned again knowing that he was lying.

"Y-Yeah"

"Okey then" She left his room with a weird smile on her face.

Phew......

 

"Okay, take me as SuHyun and confess to me" Sehun uttered crossing his hands.

"OK! phew!" Luhan sighed and then suddenly knelt down in front of Sehun. " S-SuHyun, accept my love" Then he gave Sehun a rose.

"Eww" Some girls passing by made some remarks. "Are they...."

"Really man???Accept my love???" Sehun stated. "Wasn't there anything better?"

"T-They think that we're-we-that-uh-us-close-ahhhhhhh" Luhan was freaking out.

"Ignore it. That doesn't matter" Sehun tried to calm him. "We know who we are"

"Of course it matters" Luhan protested. "What if they tell that SuHyun? Oh no" Luhan started running.

"Where are you going?"

"TO TELL THEM THAT WE'RE NOT"Sehun watched as Luhan disappeared from his sight.

"Geez, he's crazy about her"

 


Hey I updated! I am busy but I couldn't help myself. I love this story. After I read the previous chapter, ideas kept running through my brain. I was scared that I'll forget those.So I updated!

As Extraordinary13 said we are busy studying these days. Soooooooooooooo  it's gonna be slow!

But keep supporting us! And give feedbacks plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!XD