Study Night

Falling for Mr.Almighty

Suhyun mind went blank as soon as she heard the melting voice of Luhan. Oh my god! I'm talking with Luhan. Luhan!

"Hello, who is this?"

What should I say? Why did I call him?

"Yay, Can't you speak?"

Oh no...what?....Aish!.......Nooooooo

Even before she could think, she hung up. She was sweating and her heart was beating fast.

"Oh what am I doing? You stupid, how can you just call him without even thinking? You don't even go face to face with him.Ah....how stupid are you?" Su-Hyun covered her face with both hands and cried, embarrased.

"Ah..what was I doing?"she shook her head a bit."Studying! yeah, studying" She took her books and flipped some papers.

"And what should I study?" she tried reminding her self of the things that Luhan's voice washed away.

"Ah..the chapters. I don't know which chapters to study. That's why....ah...don't remind me of that! Su-Hyun concentrate!" she demanded her self. "So now what should I do? How can I find out? Ah....Chanyeol, if you are my best friend please help me out. somehow. I wish you can hear me. Chanyeol~~~" Su-Hyun put her head down on the desk. Desperate~~~~~ ( O_O)

 

DING DONG!

 

Su-Hyun lifted her head as she heard the door bell. She hear her mothers' foot steps.

 

"Who is it?"

"It's me"

"Ah Chanyeol"

 

She was brighten up as soon as she heard the name 'Chanyeol'. Chanyeol, you really are my best friend!

"CHANYEOL!" She ran down the stairs, shouting and she hugged Chanyeol, almost jumping on to him.

Chanyeol was immovable and dumbfounded. He just stood still.

"Chanyeol, you are an angel!" Su-Hyun said finally, getting away from him.

Su-Hyun just hugged me. She did!

Chanyeol was looking straight at Su-Hyun. Su-Hyun

"You came just in time.Tell me! What are the chapters we should study for the test tomorrow?" Su-Hyun asked in a hurry.

"Ch-Chapter 7 and 8" Chanyeol answered quite uneasily.

"Chapter 7 and 8. 7 & 8. Thank you, Chanyeol. I owe you" Su-Hyun hurried back into her room.

Chanyeol was left dumbfounded again. Then suddenly he remembered why he came.

"Su-Hyun, I-I brought you some notes which might be-" Chanyeol was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Su-Hyun.

"Did you just say chapter 7 & 8?"

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"I don't know a thing about those. I didn't even know that chapter existed in my book. How can I study all that in just one night?" Su-Hyun was almost crying.

"I can help you" Chanyeol said with a bright smile on his face.

"You can?"

"Yes, of course"

"Chanyeol, you are the best friend one could ever have" Su-Hyun jumped in happiness.

You know, Su-Hyun? My best friend image is the biggest barrier between us and love.

   Why did Chanyeol go to Su-Hyun's house? Though he said that he came to give some notes to her, it wasn't the real reason. He's just waiting for an opportunity to confess to her. But the thing is that he's scared that he'd miss out his chance while he's away from her. What if Luhan steals his opportunity away from him? And he's not gonna let that happen.

 

"So you two are gonna study?" Su-Hyun's mother questioned.

"Yeah, why?" Su-Hyun was quite curious.

"Don't you remember? One of my high school friends is coming tonight with her family."

"Ah that! What should I do?"

"Just go and study. I'll tell you if I need some help"the mother went back into the kitchen.

"Let's go!" Su- Hyun and Chanyeol went into the room to study.

 

Meanwhile inside the house of Mr.Almighty,

"Luhan! Luhan!" Luhan's mother shouted as soon as she got into the house.

"Why mom?" Luhan answered from his room.

"Get ready! We have to go" She said climbing stairs and entering Luhan's room.

"Go where?"

"My friend's house. Hurry up!"

"What?! But mom I have a test tomorrow" 

"What do you have to study? Aren't you a genius? Just get ready and come. And bring your books with you. You can study on our way" She left, smiling at Luhan.

Luhan dumped his head on the table. "Ah so annoying"

 


 

Hi guys! It's me, DinithiJ!

Hope you enjoyed our story! There's still more to come.

A comment would be really nice.

^^