The Rivals

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Oh my gosh hyung!" Sehun facepalmed himself. "She was right there and you didn't tell her?!"

"But I couldn't, Sehunnie," Luhan sighed. "I need my cool image..."

"So what hyung! Even if you don't try to you'll still be cool, geez," Sehun exclaimed.

"Fine fine, you win, but I just told Chanyeol that I didn't like her...." Luhan trailed off.

"Luhan hyung, you're hopeless," Sehun chuckled, earning himself a whack from Luhan. "Ow! Hyung! Be nice to your youngers!" Luhan laughed and ran away.

 

"So...we're officially dating now?" Luhan overheard Chanyeol say to Suhyun.

"Um yeah!" Suhyun tried to act excited, but all she could think of was Luhan, Luhan, and Luhan.

"You don't like Luhan anymore?" Chanyeol inquired. Luhan grabbed Sehun and the two hid behind a bush, eavesdropping on their conversation. Yes you do, Suhyun....Luhan shouted in his head.

"No I don't," Suhyun smiled. "I love you now." Chanyeol chuckled and pulled her into his arms. Luhan felt himself going bright red with anger and regret. Sehun stared at Luhan.

"Hyung, you alright there?" Sehun asked.

"No, I'm not alright, I just lost...." Luhan felt like crying again, but he knew he couldn't. "Sehun-ah, let's go back to the classroom."

"Okay then," Sehun agreed and they walked back to the classroom in silence.

 

Luhan and Sehun ran out into the streets and chased each other until they were tired. Luhan seemed to have forgotten about Suhyun, and hung out with Sehun for a bit before going home.

"Sehun, let's get some bubble tea!" he suggested as he watched the younger's eyes light up. They ran to the bubble tea shop and asked for a chocolate and a taro. Walking further, they saw Chanyeol and Suhyun sitting at the ice-cream shop. Luhan bit his lip, and pretended not to see anything. Sehun noticed them as well and decided to point it out to Luhan. Bad move.

"Hyung! Look! Chanyeol and Suhyun!" he exclaimed.

"Sehun. Please. No," Luhan frowned and sped up.

"Wait up hyung!" Sehun shouted as he chased after him.

 

Suhyun watched Luhan look at her and Chanyeol in the ice-cream shop, and how he immediately turned away.

"Suhyun, what are you looking at?" Chanyeol asked when he saw Suhyun dazing off.

"Nothing, Chanyeol," Suhyun laughed in a fake manner. She pinched Chanyeol's cheeks, making him laugh. Chanyeol is so fun to be around, but I love Luhan....

 

When she arrived at home, she remembered the way Luhan looked at them; it was quick and brisk, but he had a look of disappointment in his eyes.

 

Wait, did he look...

 

....disappointed..?

 

Suhyun frowned. No way was Luhan going to like her.

 

...or maybe he did?

 

She remembered the study night at her house. She remembered how she heard Chanyeol and Luhan fighting. She remembered Chanyeol smiling brightly for the first time in years, and Luhan looking gloomier than any  other day.

 

And now she just saw him everywhere.

 

Suhyun shook her head in disbelief. She had confessed to Chanyeol, but now she knew that Luhan loved her, she was in a dilemma. She wanted to be with Luhan...but then Chanyeol....

 

 

"What do you want, Luhan?!"

"Suhyun."

"She's my girl!"

"I don't care. I'm the one she loves, Chanyeol."

"She confessed to me in front of you, Luhan."

"Do you really think she meant it? Do you think she was serious after all those days of fangirling over me? She only said that to make you feel better, you pabo. She didn't want to hurt you, because you're her best friend. The truth is, she still loves me."

 

Chanyeol was shocked from those harsh words. However, he had to act strong.

 

"How do you know? You didn't talk to her, did you? She didn't tell you anything, did she?"

"Of course not. But her actions can speak for her. The way she looks at me, the way she acts when she's around me is still the same. Chanyeol, don't get your hopes high. She's not yours."

 

Chanyeol felt like crying. The words "She's not yours" broke his heart.

 

So she still loves him.

 

Watching Luhan walk away triumphantly, he wanted to growl as loudly as he could to the world. But he couldn't. He told himself that it might not be true....

 

....because Suhyun hadn't proved it.

 

The thought made Chanyeol smile again as he ran to find Suhyun before Luhan could do anything.

 

 


 

O.M.G. I can't believe this took me like 2000000000000000000000 yrs to write! So sorry guys XD I've been really busy and Dinithi is just naturally a fast writer so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I swear Luhan is so mean to Chanyeol omgosh (AND LUHANS MY BIAS if I haven't told you already) but yeah. I seriously wonder if Luhan actually gets to Suhyun before Chanyeol does....who knows what Dinithi unnie's gonna do.

I'm so tired. After next week I'll be on school holidays so I'll update faster and not leave too much work on Dinithi unnie XDDDD

And I still feel bad for Channie...

~Extraordinary13