My Friend, Baekhyun!

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Hey Channie, you alright?"

The sudden familiar voice made Chanyeol turn his head around in amazement at the door of his hospital room.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol smiled softly at him.

"So you remember. What happened to you?" Baekhyun asked sitting beside Chanyeol's bed.

"Nothing. You know. Just a fight" Chanyeol answered scratching his neck. "So what brings you back here?"

"Ah just wanted to see you guys and I needed some fresh air.Where else can I find some fresh air than my own home town?" Baekhyun smiled brightly at Chanyeol." So how wa_" Baekhyun was inturrupted by the sound of the door openning.

"SuHyun"Chanyeol exclaimed, smiling.Baekhyun turned around in surprise. SuHyun was dumbfounded looking at the stranger. "Ah SuHyun, this is Baekhyun. And Baekhyun, this is SuHyun" Chanyeol introduced to each other.

"Hi" Suhyun bowed and so did Baekhyun.

"Well you never told me that you have a girl friend" Baekhyun smirked at Chanyeol.

"No!No! It's not like that. It's_" Chanyeol was about to explain everything when SuHyun cut him off.

"Chanyeol get well soon, so that we can go on another date soon" Suhyun smiled lovingly at Chanyeol. And she started to continue as she saw Luhan entering. "And maybe it will not be ruined by some selfish,cowardly stalkers this time"

Luhan's head lowered as he got that she told that to him.

"Hey Luhan" Chanyeol waved, trying to blow away the large, gray cloud that was over Luhan's head.Just then Suhyun walked out of the room, frowning at Luhan. Luhan smiled weakly at Chanyeol. On the other hand, Baekhyun was totally dumbfouded.

"What is happening?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's a long story" Chanyeol sighed deeply.

"Isn't she your girl friend?"

"Nope, she's not"

"Stop it, Chanyeol, please" Luhan uttered looking down. "I already gave up on her. There's nothing for you to worry about. Just keep on doing whatever you were doing"

"But Luhan_"

"She hates me, you know. There's no way that she'll like me again. And I, myself, think that I don't deserve her. So  please stick to her" His own words made Luhan's heart tear into pieces that no one else could put back together except SuHyun herself. But it wasn't possible. It wasn't reachable. She hates him.....that's the only thing he knew.

"Yah, Xi Luhan, you are making me angry now" Chanyeol shouted at the shorter guy. Luhan chuckled, not caring about his teary eyes."So how are you doing? Does your head still hurt?"

"No, I'm fine. But yo should listen to me now"

"Ah I almost forgot. I have  to attend the soccer team meeting. See you later. And get well soon" Luhan ran out of the room as soon as possible as he wasn't gonna do anything that Chanyeol was about to tell him to do. SuHyun...He sure does love her still. But he felt guilty to even pass by her. Just then he saw her in front of him in the corridor. She sure saw him but pretended not to care and walked pass him as if he was a stranger that she never knew. The way she walked pass him made Luhan fall into pieces. "Yah, Luhan, Suhyun won't come to put you back together. So help yourself" Luhan whispered to himself and went home.Of course he never had any meetings....

 

"I think you should tell me your long story. Cause I don't understand a thing that just happened" Baekhyun stated looking straight at Chanyeol.

Suhyun entered the room, smiling. "Doctor said that you can go home tomorrow. Isn't that great? Let's go to a movie when you get well" she uttered, looking out from the window. Chanyeol was surprised by the words of Suhyun. This isn't SuHyun. She has changed.....

"Baekhyun, I need your help"



It's a short update, guys! Sorry for that!
Hope you guys like it.

Thank you subscribers and your comments are more precious.
XD

Support us!