Tears That Washed Away The Pride

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Yoboseyo" Luhan panicked as he heard the voice of Chanyeol. He couldn't find the word to say. How could he say that he lost track of his girlfriend thanks to his miserable mind? He was starting feel guilty again. He, too, was worried about SuHyun. He was more worried than he seemed. But this was different. Luhan thought that Chanyeol would kill him off for sure once he heard what has happened. But keeping the disturbing thoughts away he decided to tell the truth to Chanyeol. He has the right to know anyway.

"Ch-Chanyeol, I-I lost SuHyun. I can't find her." Luhan spitted out the bitter words as fast as possible. He just lost the track of the girl he loved. Is that even possible? Luhan started to question himself . Of course I don't deserve her. "I called her but she's not picking up" Luhan finished while panting.

"What? What do you mean you lost her?" Chanyeol shouted from the other side, not angrily. But worriedly. The shakiness in his voice proved how caring he was about SuHyun. And for a moment, Luhan felt jealous. This could have been me.... Luhan shook his head to get himself back to the guilty minded person he was. "Wait! Where are you? We'll come" Chanyeol didn't even wait for Luhan to answer but asked questions without stopping.

"I'm in front of the children park" Luhan uttered scanning around. "Hey I'll walk towards her home. You guys, catch up with me"

"Okay" Chanyeol hung up. And again, Luhan started to run, looking for SuHyun. SuHyun, Where are you? Wait! Maybe she already went home..... Luhan searched his contact list looking for SuHyun's mothers' phone number. Luckily it was there. He called SuHyun's mother without thinking twice.

"Yoboseyo" Suhyun's mother picked up.

"I-Is this Suhyun's mother?" Without him knowing, Luhan started to tremble.

"Yes" She replied back. "And who is this?"

"I-I'm L-Luhan. D-Did Suhyun c-come h-home?" Luhan somehow managed to ask the most imprtant question despite his trembling.

"No, She hasn't come yet. Why? Is there anything wrong, Luhan?" Suhyun's mother seemed to be worried. Of course she was. It was her daughter....Should I tell her? Or keep it a secret?..... Luhan's mind was playing truth or dare with his own heart. No, I should tell her! That way we can find Suhyun fast.

Luhan hung up after explaining eveything to Suhyun's mother. She sure was worried as hell. She almost cried. Was I wrong? Luhan was starting feel nervouse. Then suddenly some thoughts came ransacking his almost messed mind.

 

Did something happen to her?

 

 

Did she get lost?

 

Was she kidnapped?

 

 

Or.....

 

Did something even worse happened to her?

 

        Luhan felt his heart beating faster. This time it was hard to bear. His heart was about to explode that he thought that he might fall dead any moment. Not without finding Suhyun... Luhan demanded himself. More worried he was the more nervouse he gets. He was sweating. Not because of running but because he was scared to see SuHyun in danger. Luhan ran and ran, his eyes looking for the sight of SuHyun. SuHyun, please be safe! Suddenly Luhan felt something warm on his cheeks, crawling down his face. He touched his face to see what it was. Tears. He was too worried that started to cry. He wiped them away. But no use. It kept crawling down his face. It was unstoppable. Luhan's heart had refused to listen to the mighty person he was and show the kind, worried, soft person he is. Luhan started to run even faster. SuHyun, just wait for me....

        Luhan again called SuHyun just in case she picks up. While running fast and panting, he called a couple of times. And surprisingly he heard a phone ringing. As he remembered it was SuHyun's ringing tone. He stopped immediately.

        "Suhyun" He shouted. There was no one. He looked around and walked towards where the sound was coming. Step by step, he could hear the ringing tone clearly. "SuHyun" He shouted again. But nobody replied. He was worried as hell. Why can't she reply? Did something.....no! He started to walk faster. Soon it came nearer and there it was on th floor. SuHyun's phone! But she wasn't there. Luhan grabbed the phone and looked at it. "SuHyun" he whispered. His eyes became blurry that he couldn't even see anything. He was crying. His tears streaming down like a fountain of tears. Luhan kneeled down. He was breaking down on the pavement at that night which maybe as busy as ever the next morning. But for now it was only him, crying his heart out. All the tears that he kept inside for all these days escaped from his pride and sympathized with the broken heart.

 

"Can I have my phone back?"

 The sudden question froze Luhan. That voice......SuHyun! He looked up to find SuHyun standing in front of him. She was there, unharmed. She was fine. Nothing had happen to her. "SuHyun?" he mumbled.

"Hey I asked you something" SuHyun said thoroughly. All of a sudden, she was embraced by Luhan, tightly, that she couldn't even breathe properly.

"You are okay, right? Nothing happened to you" Luhan whispered to her. He was happy. He was happy that SuHyun was safe. That she can return home safely. Luhan tightened the hug, pulling Suhyun into his chest."SuHyun, Saranghae" he whispered again. It felt good. SuHyun is with me......

"Luhan!" Chanyeol came running towards them, Baekhyun and Chen following. "S-SuHyun"

"Yah get off from me" Suhyun pulled Luhan away from herself that Luhan almost fell. But he managed to balance himself. "Who do you think you are? Do you always go around and hug girls? I have a boyfriend. So keep that in mind" SuHyun roared at him.

"I-I called your mother and told her that you were missing" Luhan, himself, didn't know what he was saying. He only wanted to change the subject.

"What?" SuHyun shouted in annoyance. "You! What are you doing? Worrying my mother?"

"SuHyun" Luhan grabbed SuHyun's wrist. "I was only worried about you. Why are you acting like this?"

"Why would you worry about me? I don't need your help anyway." SuHyun shouted at Luhan's face." Give me my phone back" 

"Suhyun, don't be rude" Chanyeol tried to make SuHyun understand.

"Okay, fine then." Luhan interrupted Chanyeol. "But remember this. I really felt sorry for Chanyeol for what I did to him. And I never wanted to come between you two again.I tried my best to give up on you after Chanyeol was hospitalised. But I failed. I felt guilty for what I did. But it wasn't quite enough for me to forget everything. It's hard, SuHyun" Luhan stopped for awhile beofore continuing. " But don't worry. I won't annoy you guys again. And sorry for hugging you before. I just couldn't control myself. I'll be leaving then" Luhan turned around to leave. All SuHyun could do was looking at him, lost in his words.

"Take her home" Luhan patted on Chanyeol's shoulder and walked down the road.

"Luhan" Chanyeol knew that Luhan was broken. But all Luhan did was waving his hand and mouthing 'I'm alright'. "SuHyun" Chanyeol turned around to face SuHyun. But she had started to walk home already. So Chanyeol just followed her home.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun and Chen uttered while exchanging looks.

"Just come" Chanyeol said without stopping.

 

SuHyun, I would be glad if I could only just follow you like this. Not only you, You and Luhan.....

 


 

Hey guys *waves*

This is a long chapter, right???????So what do you think?????
Please comment!!!!

And It's me DinithiJ!!!!