Stalking the Couple

Falling for Mr.Almighty

"Hyung, I swear there's a problem with you," Sehun groaned. "Can we not stalk them anymore? I feel bad...and it's so tiring."

"Sehunnie-ah, do it for me....please?" Luhan pleaded.

"Aww hyung you're cute," Sehun whispered, earning himself a glare. "But still manly."

"Sehun! Look over there!" Luhan exclaimed. He watched as Chanyeol leant closer and closer to Suhyun. They held their breath, waiting for the sight they didn't want to see...

 

....and Chanyeol kissed her.

 

On the cheek.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. But he was lucky that Chanyeol didn't kiss her on the lips! He heard Sehun chuckling beside him and gave him a glare. Sehun tried to stop chuckling, but in th eend he had Luhan laughing with him. Before they knew it, Chanyeol and Suhyun were standing before them, giving them angry looks.

 

"Luhan, are you stalking us with your side-kick?" Chanyeol yelled.

"I'm his best friend!" Sehun grumbled, obviously annoyed at the fact that he was a side-kick.

"Sehun, shush," Luhan frowned. "We were out here walking around, geez Chanyeol."

"Luhan, admit it. Why would you follow us around if you were merely walking around?" Chanyeol questioned. "You're just jealous."

 

Suhyun felt her brain explode. What on this earth was going on?

 

"Chanyeol, you're too arrogant," Luhan said. "She loves me. Suhyun, tell us, who do you love?"

 

What do I do?! she thought, fiddling around with her fingers. If she said that she liked Chanyeol, then she'll never get her true love...but if she said Luhan then...

 

"Suhyun, honest opinions please," Chanyeol inquired. Suhyun suddenly felt mad. They do all the talking and she had to pick?!

"I hate you both," Suhyun shouted. "Do you ever consider how I feel listening to you guys yelling at each other? Do you even care about me? After an awkward silence, Sehun managed to say:

"I..I think I should leave..." he said, backing away.

"Luhan. Look what you've done," Chanyeol frowned.

"You started this, you know," Luhan clenched his teeth.

"Who was the one stalking me?" Chanyeol stated. "You know, Luhan, you're a wimp. You seem cool on the outside, and yet you can't even confess your feelings to a girl, just because you have to keep your cool image. What kind of man do you make, Luhan?" This angered Luhan, and before he knew it, he lost control and punched Chanyeol in the face.

 

Chanyeol stared before punching him back.

 

Before they knew it, there was blood everywhere. But none of them cared. They just kept fighting and punching and kicking until...

 

...Chanyeol lay unconscious on the ground.

 

What have I done? Luhan thought as he called the ambluance. He felt bad. He felt so guilty for doing this to Chanyeol. You stupid boy. You don't deserve her, he mentally slapped himself.

 

 

"Chanyeol! Wake up!" Suhyun screamed. "Chanyeol..."

"Suhyun, he'll wake up, calm down," her mother said uneasily, obviously not so sure herself. They stared as Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and flinched to see that he was in a hospital. He yelped when he saw Luhan and Suhyun.

"Suhyun? Why are you here?" Chanyeol said as soon as he sat up. "Ow..." he murmured.

"Why do you think I'm here? All you boys know is how to fight," she replied angrily as her mum elbowed her. "Umma!"

 

Luhan sighed, and he stood up to apologise to Chanyeol.

"Um..." he began not knowing what to say. "Chanyeol-ssi, I'm sorry for starting all of this, and making you end up in hospital and...I'm willing to do anything to make it up to you...."

"Luhan, it's okay," Chanyeol smiled. Suhyun frowned. Boys, they forgive each other so easily....

"And after thinking about it, I don't think I deserve Suhyun after what happened before," Luhan smiled apologetically. He knew Suhyun hated him. In fact, she actually did hate him for knocking Chanyeol out, and she wasn't going to forgive him any time soon. But somehow, a part of her heart still longed for Luhan. She tried to ignore it, but it was somehow failing. Luhan's head drooped as he walked out of the room.

"Suhyun," Chanyeol said softly. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Suhyun replied. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I know you still love Luhan," Chanyeol stated. "He loves you a great deal, and we're had a lot of fights over you. It's better if..."

"Chanyeol, I don't love him anymore," Suhyun cut him off angrily. "Yes, maybe I did love him before, but after what he did to you, I officially hate him."

"Suhyun, I'd rather you be his girlfriend than you hating him," Chanyeol murmured.

 

I'd rather you be his girlfriend than you hating him...

 

 


 

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE!!!! I thought it'd be better if I finished it there, and btw it's Extraordinary13 XD

Yup. Hope you're enjoying some drama there. And omfg what am I doing, I WANT HER TO LIKE LUHAN! But no. Ugh. Gotta control my Luhan feels <3

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!!!~ You're da best XD And Dinithi Unnie is just so good that I'm just gonna like go sit in a corner.....